• Ok

1 5.00%
  • Good

8 40.00%
  • Very good!

11 55.00%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Kabuto claimed that Jiraiya's DNA could be obtained from the weapons carried by Nagato's "Paths"... no clue if/why Obito still has possession of those, but whatever.

Also, I'm expecting the Rikudou to make an appearance eventually, but not through Edo Tensei... perhaps when Naruto becomes the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, the assembled Bijuu (each of which received a fragment of the Rikudou's chakra or some such) will allow the two of them to meet, and the Rikudou will bestow upon Naruto some wisdom or knowledge that will help Naruto live up to his role as the Rikudou's reincarnation.
    the part inbold is an interesting way of looking at it. If Naruto was to become the juubi jinchuuriki and the names of his beast friends forever was the key to unlocking some So6P wisdom then it could end up being a good countermeasure to Sasuke upgrading his already powerful eyes to rinnegan. In theory it would be the epitome of the older bro/younger bro having the So6P's eyes and body. However Madara and Tobi would have to be out of the picture by that stage.

You know, I was thinking, Sasuke may hate the village, but I think he may have softened towards destroying the village. And, if there was anything that would cause the villages to forgive him and remove him from their kill lists, it'd be making a major contribution to stopping Madara, Obito, and the 10-tails.

I have a seemingly dumb question. The Uchiha and Uzumaki clans were wiped out but...what about the Senju Clan? What on earth happened to them?

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    I have a seemingly dumb question. The Uchiha and Uzumaki clans were wiped out but...what about the Senju Clan? What on earth happened to them?
    Got mixed with different families. Some still survive bearing their name.

Like Who? I only know of Hasirama, Tobirama, Tsunade, and one picture full of nameless faces. But, I don't remember hearing about them throughout the series. They were one of the top clans if not the top clan. Yet, I only remember hearing about the Uchiha, and the Hyuuga when it came to the strongest clans in the village.

We even got to see the Sarutobi clan in this war. However, I do not believe I have seen another Senju outside of the ones in the flashback. Did it ever say what happened to them or where they are? If they are alive, wouldn't they be respected and revered like the Hyuuga and the Uchiha?

Yeah it is a little strange that so little is known of what became of the senjuu (except for Tsunade). If Tsunade has a last name I sure as hell don't know what it is. They seem to be a clan that loves peace and love, so there would've had to be plenty of family making action goin' on and yet it's as if Tsunade is the only survivor. If they really are all gone then the same sort of war mongering schemes that wiped out the Uzumaki is probably why, but I hope Kishi has something more surprising and cooler than that.

sasuke's emotional dilemma interests me a bit for a change. his bond with itachi will have to revolve around the village. destroying the village would mean also, figuratively, destroying itachi but the village is what compelled him to destroy itachi in the first place. it seems tobirsma's edo tensei inadvertently worked (read the edo tensei retrospective thread) by allowing sasuke to encounter itachi one more time and alter his understanding of their relationship and illuminate a new path sasuke had hopelessly been blind to.

edo tensei really is the "senju's izanami" against uchiha.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    Well, some still bear the Senju name, like Tsunade (IIRC), so was her little brother (Tsunade must have been an extremely early child seeing how great the age difference is between them); some are dead (like those that have been experimented by Oro, to give them Hashirama's power, because I doubt that he picked children at random), Tenzou might be connected to the Senju clan, seeing as he was able to adapt to Hashirama's power as a child; if we believe Tobi, some of them are called Sarutobi and some are Namikaze and the like (this is mainly suggested)... in short, it looks like the Senju surname was simply lost. For example, they might have died before marrying their lovers which were already pregnant; most Senju had daughters which later took the names of their husbands, or even those that changed their names to not be target for their surname only, or just giving their children surnames of their mothers for the same reason, just like in Naruto's case (he was given his mother's surname so that he won't be targeted by Minato's enemies).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, some still bear the Senju name, like Tsunade (IIRC), so was her little brother (Tsunade must have been an extremely early child seeing how great the age difference is between them); some are dead (like those that have been experimented by Oro, to give them Hashirama's power, because I doubt that he picked children at random), Tenzou might be connected to the Senju clan, seeing as he was able to adapt to Hashirama's power as a child; if we believe Tobi, some of them are called Sarutobi and some are Namikaze and the like (this is mainly suggested)... in short, it looks like the Senju surname was simply lost. For example, they might have died before marrying their lovers which were already pregnant; most Senju had daughters which later took the names of their husbands, or even those that changed their names to not be target for their surname only, or just giving their children surnames of their mothers for the same reason, just like in Naruto's case (he was given his mother's surname so that he won't be targeted by Minato's enemies).
    Yea, I took a look at the wiki, and surely enough, it wasn't because I missed something. It truly is something unknown at this point. Though I did forget about Nawaki and Toka somehow. The thing is, they are long gone. I just can't believe I never thought about that. We understand what led to the demise of The Uzumaki and Uchiha, but nothing about what was most likely the strongest clan in Konoha history. Ninja history really: with the Uchiha being the only ones to rival their power.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    You know, I was thinking, Sasuke may hate the village, but I think he may have softened towards destroying the village. And, if there was anything that would cause the villages to forgive him and remove him from their kill lists, it'd be making a major contribution to stopping Madara, Obito, and the 10-tails.
    In any case, his focus moved to Naruto. It's him he promised to kill first before he kills all the Leafs (http://www.mangareader.net/93-48483-...apter-487.html). It's a promise he is even keeping, as he said during his fight against Zetsu (http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/574/15). I know, it was all before he met Itachi. But we are still about to see how much he has softened towards the village.