• Ok

1 5.00%
  • Good

8 40.00%
  • Very good!

11 55.00%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    If all Uchiha are like that, then I'm starting to wonder if the Elder Brother wasn't like that as well. It does seem that it all started with him. Perhaps his doujutsu should be simply considered as an inborn EMS (they do have different shapes varying quite strongly). It would have been quite strange if So6p himself was like that, then again, with his sealing techniques, he might have been able to block it. This might really be a result of the Jyubi, seeing as even a slight amount of Natural Energy, tends to turn Juugo into a psychopath, so perhaps that special chakra, is indeed a Senjutsu Chakra. This would explain why Sasuke seems to have near unlimited (at least a lot of additional) amount of special chakra for his MS jutsu. The fact that they didn't learn a proper method of drawing and molding it, might be the cause of their eyesight deteriorating.

Ah the ET, I'm still wondering about the possibility of Obito using it, reviving all Uchiha (of whose eyes he has, this includes Shisui and Izuna) as well as other, like Jiraya, whose DNA he supposedly has in his possession (according to Kabuto). He knows how to perform the technique and he does have enough sacrificial material. Or perhaps even Madara himself having stored a few Edo Zombies just in case (he does to seem to know a lot about the technique).
    when did either tobi or kabuto claim posession of jiraya's dna? i thought kabuto explained his body sank too deep for retreival/dna extraction. unless you meant shisui's dna at that point?

i think kishi knows that the readers wont buy into any more et episodes. undoing the dead demon seal is a pretty epuc triumph for orochimaru and reviving the four hokage is a definitive feat i hope delivers the finality to the et jutsu's use. only the sage or his sons would be worthy candidates for justifiable continued use of et but at that point it upsets so much balance and the manga has been wobbling frequently ever since madara was still just a "mystery coffin'.

if the one ring and its 1-3 tomoe were described as 'the that reflects feelings" then how does that change our understanding of subsequent rings and tomoe? complete formation is 3 rings and 3 tomoe. is each ring a reflection something special within the divine or human condition?

it's interesting that the sharingan may grow potentially to rinnegan but does not go through 2 more rings and 6 more tomoe to get there.

it seems the first generation shinobi undetstood things much differently than naruto's and even the sannin generation.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Kabuto claimed that Jiraiya's DNA could be obtained from the weapons carried by Nagato's "Paths"... no clue if/why Obito still has possession of those, but whatever.

Also, I'm expecting the Rikudou to make an appearance eventually, but not through Edo Tensei... perhaps when Naruto becomes the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, the assembled Bijuu (each of which received a fragment of the Rikudou's chakra or some such) will allow the two of them to meet, and the Rikudou will bestow upon Naruto some wisdom or knowledge that will help Naruto live up to his role as the Rikudou's reincarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Kabuto claimed that Jiraiya's DNA could be obtained from the weapons carried by Nagato's "Paths"... no clue if/why Obito still has possession of those, but whatever.

Also, I'm expecting the Rikudou to make an appearance eventually, but not through Edo Tensei... perhaps when Naruto becomes the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, the assembled Bijuu (each of which received a fragment of the Rikudou's chakra or some such) will allow the two of them to meet, and the Rikudou will bestow upon Naruto some wisdom or knowledge that will help Naruto live up to his role as the Rikudou's reincarnation.

ahhh right right, i forgot about that. hmm, so we can possibly expect the so6p to have done sonething similar to what minato did to "meet" naruto and what naruto did to dispersal share narufox chakra. after seeing how orochimaru was able to remain alive it's but guaranteed we will be meeting so6p or.equivalent in due time. those examples seem scale to how he created the attributes of two bloodlines and could also be the origin ir result of other chakras or energies. question is, who will meet so6p first? naruto with his beast friends or sasuke & oro with their nearby creepy tablet.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    question is, who will meet so6p first? naruto with his beast friends or sasuke & oro with their nearby creepy tablet.

Hahaha....

Naruto: Sasuke!!!

Sasuke: ......

Naruto: I met my dad!!!!!

Sasuke: Yeah, me too.

Naruto: ......

Sasuke: And Hashirama, Tobirama... Hiruzen... Sage of six paths....

Naruto: What is this feeling? Why do I want to kill you? Is this.... Hate!?!

Sasuke: I'm still more special than you.

shouldn't sasuke MS look different after receiving itachi eye ????????
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    shouldn't sasuke MS look different after receiving itachi eye ????????
    Click Here:-

Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    Hahaha....

Naruto: Sasuke!!!

Sasuke: ......

Naruto: I met my dad!!!!!

Sasuke: Yeah, me too.

Naruto: ......

Sasuke: And Hashirama, Tobirama... Hiruzen... Sage of six paths....

Naruto: What is this feeling? Why do I want to kill you? Is this.... Hate!?!

Sasuke: I'm still more special than you.
    lol, pretty much. i guess i am used to kishimoto creating an undignified or ridiculous scene (yet another edo tensei, of previously edo yenseid hokages) and then working his way backwards before shuffling forward again to justify and make good on what always appears and feels lame at the onset.

your sentiment is a concern we all have :/
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post

I dunno. Half the fun was watching Naruto figure out for himself what path he wants to take to achieve all these impossible things everyone wants him to do. It would take away from the story to have Rikudou Sage show up and go "Alright, Naruto, here's exactly what you need to do to do everything I did...again." Let Naruto figure out how he should go about fulfilling whoever's prophecy himself. At least his path will feel more genuine.

Also, Rikudou sage quite failed, so he's probably not the best one to show Naruto how to succeed; heck, even HE didn't think he led the tailed beasts down the right path. He created them, which led to their becoming hated and desired for power, and that caused all kinds of bloodshed. He started a rivalry between his sons that has been going on for untold years and has led to untold more bloodshed. And he set the conditions that made Pain have to invade Konoha; in the end, that poor messenger frog was killed by Danzou--just more bloodshed :-(

Naruto has the faith and heart of everyone in the Naruto verse, and the power to make use of it all--I want to see what HE comes up with to not only become the second coming of the Sage, but to surpass him too.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    ● Logically, Rikudou Sage was a legend of his time. Meaning, when he died he could have gotten a pretty elaborous burial in a very special tomb. What if that tomb was hidden somewhere inside the uchiha hideout ? Just a thought. Probably not since it would have been pretty much an overkill if Orochimaru summoned the 4 Hokages + the Sage.

● I re-read the chapter where Madara freed himself from Edo Tensei. When he made the release, he said something about "releasing the Edo Tensei contract". It implies that he could have done it anytime he wanted to, as long as he has the freedom of movement. Offcourse, we have to account the fact that Kabuto could have stopped his movements if Madara tried to release himself. Tobirama is maybe waiting for the right moment to make the release.

● Senju and Uchiha clans seem to revel at the same point, but in opposite directions. At the heart of theyre strenght is love, but whilst Senjus gain more power when they are given and share more love (feeling those emotions makes them earn for power to protect), the Uchihas on the other hand gain more power when they loose theyre loved ones (feeling those emotions makes them earn for power to destroy).

● Next chapter is going to be pretty darn important. Hashiramas definitions of shinobi and a village is going to shed some light on how Naruto is going to change the great nations. Hashirama was the first one in a long time since the Rikudou Sage to start building pillars for better future. He clearly had some idea, Naruto will pretty much pick up on that idea and push it further. Plus, I think Naruto desperately NEEDS some few words of advice from the previous Hokages to make the rise for the position himself.

● Im a little bamboozled by this new Sasukes stance. He said he has no second thoughts, but to me it seems like he does. As Sasuke said, he needs more information, more clarity. Why would he need that if he didnt have any second thought. To me it seems like he isnt sure about his revenge anymore. Remember, loosing loved ones means Uchihas are pushed more to the dark side. What if, even for a moment, those loved ones were to return to them ? Wouldnt that snap them out if theyre dark side even a little bit ? Atleast they would be given closure. Sasuke does look more "matured" since he met Itachi.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

@Maximo,

Sasuke himself still has as much Hatred and desire to destroy Konoha as he's had before, but Because Of His Love for Itachi, Sasuke is unable to ignore what could have possibly motivated Itachi to be The Way he was.

Itachi kept on saying, "I am Uchiha Itachi of the Leaf Village".

The Leaf's Uchiha Itachi.jpg

The only thing stronger than Sasuke's hatred for Konoha is his desire to be close to Itachi and understand him (HIS UCHIHA EMO LOVE FOR ITACHI?). Sasuke is being driven by that "love" to see and to comprehend what his Big Brother saw/felt/understood about the Village that drove him to accept so much suffering and humiliation.

Its interesting that Sasuke's Uchiha Genes drove his Uchiha -Love inverted to hatered-, but once Edo Tensei permitted him to see Itachi again, that Uchiha extreme love is now in opperation again, this time driving him in a more positive direction, hopefully it won't eventually lead to further perversion of love.

Personally I never used to be a fan of Itachi, but now he has risen to the top 5 in my Naruto Ninja fan list.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-09-2013 at 05:08 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !