• Ok

1 5.00%
  • Good

8 40.00%
  • Very good!

11 55.00%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    1st acts like Naruto. I can't say I'm surprised. Okay, so that explain why one should "kill" your kin or something to activate the mangekyu. How Kakashi obtains his is still a mystery though.
    It is? They explained it pretty well in the Obito flashback that Kakashi obtained his after Obito witnessed him killing Rin.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    In the panel where hashirama laughs thinking about tsunade, he so very like Iruka...they're similar in appareance, don't you guys think?
    I had that same thought!

Hashirama's personality reminded me more of Goku than Naruto, honestly. I know the two are similar, and all, but Hashirama/Tobirama reminded me of Goku/Vegeta more than they reminded me of Naruto/Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I had that same thought!

Hashirama's personality reminded me more of Goku than Naruto, honestly. I know the two are similar, and all, but Hashirama/Tobirama reminded me of Goku/Vegeta more than they reminded me of Naruto/Sasuke.
    Silence Kakarot! ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm still wondering why they had to do this at the Uchiha hideout. Are they going to summon some Uchihas later?
    A place where only someone with a Sharingan can gain access to it.... Seems like a pretty good place to do things without being interrupted, don't you think?

wow, expected the first to be one of those serious hokage, this is a total 180 in this case. but i like him like that.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    A place where only someone with a Sharingan can gain access to it.... Seems like a pretty good place to do things without being interrupted, don't you think?
    No I don't think so, although Kishi could surely play it that way. It seems to me odd that when Sasuke asked Oro (after he'd just revived him) where they were going, Right off Oro said "To a place you know quite well"
    Spoiler!

Oro didn't even mention anuthing about the Uzumaki place, he only right off refered to the Uchiha Hide Out. This makes it seem like there is more significance to being there than if it were just for the sake of privacy.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Spoiler!
    You mean to say that The Leaf Village being a place that Sasuke "knows well" never crossed your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    You mean to say that The Leaf Village being a place that Sasuke "knows well" never crossed your mind?
    Pretty sure he'd have just said "Konoha" without any drama or sinister fu-fu laughter.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

- OMFG you know i was just about to log off and boom I find out the chapter is out early...

- As I suspected the mask summing jutsu was super secret even Minato didnt know it.

- lol wasn't expecting the 1st to reveal so much.... personality

- Wow I didn't expect Tobirama to be so openly biased

- pretty much what we already knew emotions are the key to the Uchiha awakening their powers.

- he called the awening of the sharingan as symptom as if they where sick hence the cursed bit.

- The Uchiha are like the Vulcan's in Star Trek filled with such strong emotions so they learn to control them or end up controlled by them.

Not at all what I was expecting this chapter.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    ● I find something strange about Edo Tensei jutsu as a whole. The thing is, all the revived people do not act according to theyre last memory before theyre deaths. Shouldnt it be for them like, that right after they die and later on get "zombified" its like it happened instanteniously ? Do you know what I mean ?

● Well, Tobirama did say something like "That Orochimaru brat again" which implies that his memory of being revived and sealed away is there but seriously .. I thought he, and every other Edo Zombie, would be still "experiencing the moment" of theyre deaths sort of thing.

● Look at Minato .. when he gets ressurected, he is totaly cool and like "Hey Shodaime look at my back, it says Yondaime Hokage you biatch". I mean, come on ! I think he should have acted a bit more concerned about Naruto and Kushina since his last moments alive were pretty damn dramatic. Maybe its Minatos personality ? That he is just too damn calm and cool ? I dont know.

● Sarutobi basically the same thing - he died for the sake of forever stopping Orochimaru from using jutsus and to protect the village so he should have been more like "Wha .. What is this ?! I JUST FINALLY managed to seal your arms god dammit so how can you use Edo Tensei jutsu ?" sort of .. I guess Edo Tensei works differently, or Kishi just didnt have time and panel space to draw this emotions.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman