• Ok

1 5.00%
  • Good

8 40.00%
  • Very good!

11 55.00%
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto 619 Discussion / 620 Predictions

Last edited by stefanhendriks; 02-05-2013 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Added mangastream version

1st acts like Naruto. I can't say I'm surprised. Okay, so that explain why one should "kill" your kin or something to activate the mangekyu. How Kakashi obtains his is still a mystery though.

sig made by me

Great chapter! I love seeing the personalities of the previous hokage

The whole explanation of the Sharingan's evolution by turning heartbreak into hatred (and also funneling chakra into the eye and thus increasing its power) was a little goofy. I'm still deciding whether I like it or not... on one hand, it's almost NICE to know that people like Obito and Sasuke are undergoing rapid character changes due in part to mental instability (thus actually making it more believable)... on the other hand it sort of undermines the character development such as it was, and replaces it with a really awkward explanation.

It almost feels a little like phrenology.

I like Hashirama's disposition being like Naruto's; maybe now people can start realizing that Naruto's personality doesn't really hold him back in terms of becoming a respectable Hokage.

I'm glad it's confirmed that Itachi was the spy within Akatsuki. I just wish this had been revealed earlier, around the time that Itachi/Jiraiya died.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    1st acts like Naruto. I can't say I'm surprised. Okay, so that explain why one should "kill" your kin or something to activate the mangekyu. How Kakashi obtains his is still a mystery though.
    Yes and no. Yes, Kakashi is not an Uchiha. No, because we know when it happened (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/605/4), so obviously it's enough to have an Uchiha-brain near by and one eye, and if the other eye happens to be around, it is affected as well without the negative side effects.

Makes you wonder if it might be an option to transplant Uchiha-eyes to other shinobi to prevent all this from the start.

Haha the chat between the hokages was quite funny^^

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    ● This .. I did not expect .. when Orochimaru first used Edo Tensei to bring Shodai and Niidai to fight Sandai, they acted COMPLETELY different then what I saw in this chapter. Its like the two brothers from before and from todays chapter are different people. Kishis excuse ? "Im not blocking theyre personalities bla bla". Somehow Im not buying it .. Kishi seems to be pulling ideas on the fly now.

● Guess what, Hashirama is basically grown-up Naruto with long black hair and Mokuton. I expected Naruto to remain original in his persona but now its confirmed that Kishi has character templates and stereotypes that he recycles. Now I even expect Rikudo Sage to turn out just like Naruto.

● Whats up with Orochimaru ? I cant read his intentions at all, its like he turned into a narrator, a neutral character that just sees over the continuation of plot. The character changes are too drastic in my opinion ..

● Sarutobi didnt really say anything we didnt already know about Itachi, but atleast Tobirama officialy explained that uchihas are in fact a SERIOUSLY over-sensitive bunch that has it in theyre genes to go crazy over heart-break. Explains pretty much everything about uchihas.

● Sasuke heard about the incident from Tobi, Danzou and even Itachi himself but only now that Sarutobi told him he finally accepts that it is really the truth. Seems like Sasuke still has a lot of respect and trust for Sarutobi ..

● Oh and I almost forgot, Tobirama rules !! He has the brains, authority, bad-ass attitude and simply bosses everything around. Love it !
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    ● This .. I did not expect .. when Orochimaru first used Edo Tensei to bring Shodai and Niidai to fight Sandai, they acted COMPLETELY different then what I saw in this chapter. Its like the two brothers from before and from todays chapter are different people. Kishis excuse ? "Im not blocking theyre personalities bla bla". Somehow Im not buying it .. Kishi seems to be pulling ideas on the fly now.
    Well, Orochimaru did block their personalities back then. But he didn't right now. So I don't see anything wrong with this at all.

I really liked see this conversation, excellent way to introduce the personalities of the first 2 Hokages. Haha, and I love Hashirama's reaction to Tsunade being in charge. I know a few people who would agree with him.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Well, Orochimaru did block their personalities back then. But he didn't right now. So I don't see anything wrong with this at all.
    Honestly, re-read those chapters when Orochimaru first used Edo Tensei and then tell me if you still think that Orochimaru blocked Shodais and Niidais personalities during the whole time. Yes he did use the amulet to make them into a simple killing machines at one point, but before that they talked like people with personalities.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman