0 0%
  • Ok

1 5.00%
  • Good

8 40.00%
  • Very good!

11 55.00%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    A question on the side....doesen't bleach come out today?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I didn't mind Hashirama's personality at all. It was nice to see someone that strong be so relaxed. Besides, he seems more "easygoing", whereas Naruto is more......well, "stupid".

Although after dealing with Madara, he was far more sympathetic of the Uchiha than I expected. Tobirama is pretty much the Madara of the Senju. Always comparing power. Always looking down on the youngsters.

Maybe second Hokage hasn't freed himself because a freed Tensei'd zombie can no longer be released and have their soul move on. Think about it--with no control over the zombie, the original caster can't release its soul (as demonstrated by Madara). And since he himself didn't cast the jutsu, there would be no way Tobirama could release it. I hope to see all four of them get to the Pure World some day and see their loved ones again for more awesome fireside ninja chats!
    First I really Loved Hashirama's personality. Remember how Tobi-Madara compared Naruto to Hashirama?
    Spoiler!

I'm actually quite surprised that Sasuke is able to remain calm after hearing what Tobirama and Hiruzen said.

On the question of Tobirama freeing himself, AS I RECALL, the Edo Zomby cannot free himself until the Jutsu is released. The Zombie then performs a seal on himself, basically Edo-Tensei of himself. If I am correct, Tobirama hasn't freed himself yet because he has to wait until Orochimaru releases the Technique, then he has to re-Edo Tensei himself and the others before they completely turn to dust and return to the pure world.

EDIT:

I just re-read the chapter where Madara freed himself, I think I could be wrong in my assumptions above.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    A question on the side....doesen't bleach come out today?
    No, Kubo has the flu, episode won't be released till next week
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-05-2013 at 04:40 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

It seems that Oro's goal was to heal his hands, and just like Kabuto, get his hands on an (power upped) Zetsu clone, probably so that he can create his own clones and live without needing to search for other bodies, but he probably still hasn't given up on Sasuke. Beside, having a Zetsu body, he doesn't need to eat, drink and other.

Tobirama has written all over his face, that he believes that he was a better Hokage than Hashirama... even thought, most problems were created by him.

I don't see why Hashirama can't be easy-going in private, he probably isn't like that when he speaks to the masses... I think :p.

Now I'm starting to wonder if the fateful battle between Older and Younger brother, wasn't about a girl... then again, if he lost someone dear to him, while having only love, he might have naturally turned to "power being key to peace".

For now the questions and to who they were addressed, are just as I thought (well close enough ;P).

So, a part of the Uchiha's brain produce a certain enzyme, ehm chakra, that makes their eyes stronger and their emo stronger. So, does this mean that from now on, that part of their brain will be cut out ? Assuming that it's safe to do that. Or even better, us a sealing jutsu to seal it. The next thing we might found out, is that Itachi's illness worked like a partial inhibitor to this and that Shisui hit his head when he was a baby and thus he didn't produce as much as well .

Can't wait for Minato's reaction when Tobi's identity is being revealed.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    is it ever confirmed anywhere that Hashirama is older than Tobirama? I ask because Tobirama seems like the older brother in this chapter. He actually shut the first up. Loved when he basically called Oro a "young punk".

Absolutely loved Hashirama's personality. Like some have said, "to see a guy soo strong be that laid back" is awesome. Tobirama seems like he has some sort of "complex". He seems like an a$$hole, but I like his personality too. Its the total opposite of Hashirama.

The 4th is awesome as usual. I like how Minato talks to the First as if he knows him and the First reacts by saying "ummm, who is this guy?". In grand fashion the 4th points to the back of his coat. It's like Minato is saying "what do you mean, who am I? Read the jacket jacka$$".

I think its confirmed that Hashirama has more than one grandaughter, as he refers to Tsunade as his "first" granddaughter.

What is the snake up too? Perhaps he is tired of getting own'd. First Sarutobi, then Tsunade and Jariya, then Itachi, then Saskue, and then Itachi again. Maybe those close calls have made him weary of being a villian.

Cant wait to see more of this convo. Great chapter!!

How 'bout them Baltimore Ravens!!!!!!! Ravensnation!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I'm still wondering why they had to do this at the Uchiha hideout. Are they going to summon some Uchihas later?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

In the panel where hashirama laughs thinking about tsunade, he so very like Iruka...they're similar in appareance, don't you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm still wondering why they had to do this at the Uchiha hideout. Are they going to summon some Uchihas later?
    Hard to say, maybe they wanted a secure place to perform the jutsu, or maybe Sasuke is going to take another look at the tablet, now that his eyes have been upgraded?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    In the panel where hashirama laughs thinking about tsunade, he so very like Iruka...they're similar in appareance, don't you guys think?
    From what I got, Tobirama (if he had any) and Hashirama had mostly daughters. It's seems that Hashirama had one son that survived and passed the Senju name (his other grandchildren seem to be an offspring of his daughters, or perhaps they simply didn't survive). This gives hopes for the Hatake line to be connected to Senju through Tobirama's daughter/granddaughter (if he had any), this might even entail Jiraya. This might mean that there are many of the Senju descendants in Konoha, only that their surnames have not been passed to them. Tobi's remark about Konoha being in the Senju hands all along, does imply that the Namikaze, as well as Sarutobi, are connected to them quite strongly.

Then again, not so many chapter ago, we learned that the Sarutobi clan seems to have more clansmen than the Hyuga... and that they are currently the strongest fire users in Konoha. It's possible that a bunch of Senju will suddenly jump out from somewhere as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Hard to say, maybe they wanted a secure place to perform the jutsu, or maybe Sasuke is going to take another look at the tablet, now that his eyes have been upgraded?
    There are seals placed all over the wall, they probably stop people from spying from the outside and allow entry only through that door that only an Uchiha knows how to open. Most likely even Obito had to enter through that door, otherwise he wouldn't have been spotted by Itachi if he could teleport directly there.

I was just re-reading the chapter, and the part where Sarutobi was talking about Itachi kinda made me sad. If circumstances had been a little different, Itachi would have been a leading candidate for Hokage someday.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Even if they were planning on summoning some Uchiha members, I still don't know why they chose the Uchiha hideout. But you brought up an interesting point: Why did nobody try to bring Uchihas back to life (except Madara and Itachi). Tobi has many eyes, so that shouldn't be a problem. And Oro/Kabuto most certainly have DNA-samples, and it would be interesting to learn their justification for the coup d'état.