1 5.00%
  • Good

8 40.00%
  • Very good!

11 55.00%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    ● A while back I was theorizing about the VOTE battle between Hashirama and Madara - I thought about it and I came to conclusion that its highly possible that Hashirama spared Madaras life and gave him his "cells" through a healing jutsu. Seeing how Hashirama in todays chapter acts when someone gives a bad look at the uchihas made me only more certain that my theory is correct. What do you guys think ?
    Good thinking. Maybe Naruto will do that to Sasuke in their upcoming confrontation. Assuming this is true, then the consequences of the dispute between the younger brother and elder brother are three-fold. The first being that their respective clans would form based on opposing ideology, ensuring that conflict is inevitable and sustained. Through the conflicts caused by that, loved ones will be lost and the "curse" will subsequently over take the Uchiha. The clan rivalry ensures that inter-breeding doesn't occur thus the cycle takes form and the Uchiha's genetic curse actively sustains itself until of course Naruto changes that.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    ● Mangastreams version cleared few detials and overall I liked its translations more. And while reading it I realized that Orochimaru doesnt even restrict theyre movements, which means that Tobirama could have freed himself of the Edo Tensei anytime, that is if he knows how .. which he should or else it would have been quite embarassing.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

● Mangastreams version cleared few detials and overall I liked its translations more. And while reading it I realized that Orochimaru doesnt even restrict theyre movements, which means that Tobirama could have freed himself of the Edo Tensei anytime, that is if he knows how .. which he should or else it would have been quite embarassing.
    Hmm, I suppose he should know. Perhaps he is confident he can do it anytime now, or perhaps it is the opposite?

I won't put it past Orochimaru to release the four Hokages. Think about it, If Madara or Tobi had their way, what would happen to Orochimaru's own plans, and to his own future prospects. By releasing the Hokages, he'll have a Trump Card that might stop Obito/Madara. Then after they've done as he wants, Oro could just bind them to his will or send them back to the afterlife.

I think Hashirama and Minato's questions/answers would be the most telling. Even so I don't hold out the thought that Sasuke would just give up on revenge. However, what he hears from Hashirama and Minato may play a role during and after his fight with Naruto.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

For a moment i thought Sasuke would go ape-shit against all 4 kages, like kishi usually did (sasuke against kages, naruto against brats, especially after the pain fight).

Good chapter, but the writing... seems "childish", "poor" when compared to earlier chapters.

I really didn't want this chapter to end. I want more. Love Tobirama. He doesn't mince words at all. I wonder what questions Sasuke will have for the Fourth Hokage when he get around to it.

You know, in a way, Tobirama is similar in personality to Sasuke (at least in the pre-time skip days), while Hashirama is similar to Naruto in personality. What Tobirama stated about the Uchiha clan really just confirms what I believed, that the Sharingan evolution is powered by strong emotions. But, I think that Tobirama's viewpoint is clouded by a latent hatred/disdain for the Uchiha clan. It makes it more understandable why the Uchiha clan wouldn't get along with the Senju, if most of the Senju acted like Tobirama.

interesting chapter, not a lot was reveled, but i expect this to be a start for the remainder of their confrontation. besides, it was fun to read the 4 hokages interacting, and don't really mind the first hokage's character to be similar to that of naruto's.

I didn't mind Hashirama's personality at all. It was nice to see someone that strong be so relaxed. Besides, he seems more "easygoing", whereas Naruto is more......well, "stupid".

Although after dealing with Madara, he was far more sympathetic of the Uchiha than I expected. Tobirama is pretty much the Madara of the Senju. Always comparing power. Always looking down on the youngsters.

Maybe second Hokage hasn't freed himself because a freed Tensei'd zombie can no longer be released and have their soul move on. Think about it--with no control over the zombie, the original caster can't release its soul (as demonstrated by Madara). And since he himself didn't cast the jutsu, there would be no way Tobirama could release it. I hope to see all four of them get to the Pure World some day and see their loved ones again for more awesome fireside ninja chats!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Loved the 2nd's attitude and stature. Its nice to see that not all the hokage had this certain 'good guy' mold like the rest had. And the way he silenced the 1st..damn...haha. Like that personality too totally unexpected. I wonder how much of this talk will really change sasuke's views on the world.

Like someone mentioned...what the hell is orochimaru's real motives now? He really is like a neutral party only wanting to find out information and stuff. Wonder if he will end up helping the shinobi alliance. Prob the only living person that knows enough knowledge to counter madara. And won't be surprised that the reason madara is doing all of this is for the sake of his younger brother like the 1st hinted.