0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail 317 Discussion / 318 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/317

Finally we'll see the power of a shadow dragon

MangaStream version
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 02-01-2013 at 05:47 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

interesting how the shadow is in contrast to what we have seen of rogue, he whole business seems unclear, i guess appropriate for a shadow dragon...hope the next chapter is kickass fighting maneuvers...also interesting to see how jellal and team came to a different conclusion from FT, jellal did mention that they had been sensing Zeref-like presence in the previous games, if they are right, maybe Crime Sorcière can have their atonement

Hmmmmmm, what if beside Future Lucy, there is an impostor Future Lucy as well ? Still, it's really strange, rather than using eclipse to stop the dragons, isn't eclipse the thing that will bring them ?

So, the Dragons allowed themselves to be killed and their Lacryma absorbed, so that they could fuse with humans and later on take control, summon the rest of the dragons and attain their true forms later on ? That shadow seems quite hateful to the DragonSlayer.

Was Rogu'es right eye always covered by his hair ?

It seems that neither Sting nor Rogue were using their true powers, which were supposedly able to top real Dragons.

Hmm so Sting and Rogue are gonna awaken now hmmm. In the stats book it showed Rogue was stronger than Sting so I do hope he does something impressive and shadow related.

I think Lucy is lying rather than a fake, we already went through a whole arc of fakes/duplicates of everyone, and id rather not do it again lol. But I am excited to see Gajeel get serious next chapter. I hope we get to see the dragons, get to see all the originals and hopefully Sting and Rogue are lying and they never really killed their dragons so we can see what a light and shadow dragon looks like!

They better join FT after all this lol and Lucy better get all her keys!
    A pie in the sky?

SO their might be two future Lucy's walking around?

Maybe a shadow dragon can make a shadow clone of Gajeel...
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Thread Killer
    great and now we've got a bleach clone

Quote Originally Posted by Approx01 View Post
    great and now we've got a bleach clone
    The shadow idea has been around since before stories were written in books. Its used so often that its really not a specific thing being copied.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I would like to see Gajeel take on both Sting & Rouge in their strongest form, that would make up for missing the last battle and it would also show the twin dragons that Gajeel can give them a worser beat down than Natsu.

What if the future Lucy was indeed a fake Lucy, maybe the 2nd eclipse plan was plan to eradicate the herd of dragons who came not exactly to destroy the kingdom but save it from the demons. Or maybe the real future lucy is still somewhere trapped or imprisoned. If I'm not wrong, the festival is a battle among dragons, men, and Demons, am I?
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA