1 11.11%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like that connection,Jean Bart is a pretty strong dude I want to see what hes made of, as is it possible that law could use S.A.D to make smile for some of his crew ? power boost ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ can be, to raise the probability taking Kaidou down.
    Imo, Doflamingo will be chased by Kaidou's elite crew then all his underground's allies will come to help then the war involving 'The League' and '100 beast Kaidou' will make world into chaos.

Kaidou will still victorious, but the lost for him will be at great amount (i mean he may lost his elite crew or maybe worse severally wounded and gotten weaker).
    then, the chance of Heart-SH alliances will rise (perhaps Jinbe would come or they join forces with another supernovas alliances)

p.s. sorry for my english

So how many pirates does Law have? How do they fair against the SH's?

This is all I know about them:

Spoiler!

Doesn't look like a strong crew unless he recruited during the timeskip. Law on the otherhand seems on luffy's - if not above - his lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    ^ can be, to raise the probability taking Kaidou down.
    Imo, Doflamingo will be chased by Kaidou's elite crew then all his underground's allies will come to help then the war involving 'The League' and '100 beast Kaidou' will make world into chaos.

Kaidou will still victorious, but the lost for him will be at great amount (i mean he may lost his elite crew or maybe worse severally wounded and gotten weaker).
    then, the chance of Heart-SH alliances will rise (perhaps Jinbe would come or they join forces with another supernovas alliances)

p.s. sorry for my english
    It would make no sense for Kaidou to be victorious against Luffy and Law. What would be the point of forming the alliance and aiming to dethrone the Four Emperors if the crews are unable to defeat the very man holding that title? Also, if he is severely wounded/weaker, the chances are he'll lose his position anyway. Oda can obviously pull a lose out of left field and have the crews fail at their attempt, but what sense does that have moving the plot forward. I'd sooner see, as we draw closer to the confrontation between the Kaidou and the alliance, Kaidou shown destroying an entire Marine fleet, stealing an entire stretch of sea/island from another Yonkou or killing off another huge bounty pirate and crew (Doflamingo?). Oda cannot simply state how uber powerful the Emperors are without showing something to convince us, but it sure as hell doesn't make sense to build this confrontation only for Oda to pull what happened in Alabasta with Crocodile where Luffy miraculously escapes death twice. Obviously Kaidou isn't going to allow such mercy. Yes the SHs will suffer losses and extreme challenges even after these two years of training. However, it would seem cheap to have them be defeated in my mind, especially after they should be seriously fighting for their lives.

I still don't sit well with the alliance taking down any of the Yonkou. Luffy wants to be Pirate King cause it means he'll have more freedom than anyone else. That can't be the case if he's not stronger than EVERYONE else. Remember how Blackbeard was looking for Luffy to kill him and give him to the government before Ace found him? Luffy is gonna have to be able to fight off everyone like that (and worse) if he wants to maintain his "more freedom than anyone" thing. And I still don't see how teaming with other crews to barely scrape by Yonkous is gonna do it.

Maybe Luffy's partner(s) will be able to deal with Kaidou's crew/allies/etc., so Luffy can face the emperor one-on-one. Maybe. But if not, then there's nothing stopping a defeated Yonkou to from coming back when Luffy and crew are alone, and wiping out the whole lot. That ain't how Pirate Kings roll.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Unless they kill the kiadu . . . just saying.

now i know its been a while, but its that time again
    IT"S CRAZY CROSS THEORY TIME!

So i have a theory, bare with on this one.

If Law is going after Kiadu then there must be a reason. So what if Moria is in on this. maybe moria hooked up with law at some point, maybe even joined his crew. Moria would have some knowledge of Kiadu and how he fights i mean Moria held his own against him once, he could be useful, plus law could have used his powers to get him back in to shape. it could be possible that law is trying to open up a war lord spot to get moria back.
    THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER CRAZY CROSS THEORY, NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED POSTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I still don't sit well with the alliance taking down any of the Yonkou. Luffy wants to be Pirate King cause it means he'll have more freedom than anyone else. That can't be the case if he's not stronger than EVERYONE else. Remember how Blackbeard was looking for Luffy to kill him and give him to the government before Ace found him? Luffy is gonna have to be able to fight off everyone like that (and worse) if he wants to maintain his "more freedom than anyone" thing. And I still don't see how teaming with other crews to barely scrape by Yonkous is gonna do it.

Maybe Luffy's partner(s) will be able to deal with Kaidou's crew/allies/etc., so Luffy can face the emperor one-on-one. Maybe. But if not, then there's nothing stopping a defeated Yonkou to from coming back when Luffy and crew are alone, and wiping out the whole lot. That ain't how Pirate Kings roll.
    True but he's not there yet so for the meantime he needs alliance, fight, grow, become stronger. And even if he's considered the strongest it doesn't mean he's untouchable. Even Roger would have fallen down from Shiki when they fought if it wasn't for the storm. And we all know Shiki ain't that strong. Luffy has a small crew, in the end he'll still be needing outside help. Maybe not from an alliance anymore but from voluntary acts from people who likes them. That's Luffy ultimate power after all.

@cross, A Moria reappearance is possible as he has beef with both Dofla and Kaido but not as a crew member of Law. Moria's too proud for that. I expect him to come back slimmer and fitter, recapturing his past true strength with his own crew.

At this point I don't think Luffy could beat a Yonkou one on one. I'm thinking that if Kaido's ability is he has 100 type of powers/beast, maybe he can divide himself into 100 different monster and shit. Then Luffy can fight maybe a powered down Kaido while Law, Zoro and most probably more strong alliance would deal with his other parts.

sig made by me

How will doflamingo do, two replies, one choice, what reply he will choice??/ One Piece~~

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I wonder what's in it for Law if another Shichibukai position is vacant.
    me too. I don't understand why he wants DD to quit shichibukai. for what...?

^ I think he just wants to make Dofla's life hell XP
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off