1 11.11%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I wonder what's in it for Law if another Shichibukai position is vacant.

maybe he is planing to get some one else in the spot.... like luffy, one of the novas or some one else all together? But then again, what would he gain from that, sure he would have another war lord on his side but what does that really do for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    So Flamingo simply slided over strings after all. Franky fascinated in Kaido lol. Laws Den Den Mushi looks high

The everybody loves the strawhat crew is cool and stuff.. But I wish more haters.
    Are you talking about his face in the first page? That was Nami inside Franky.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Ahh...so the scenario of the-guy-on-the-bird-meeting-Dofla didn't come out. Either Kaido or the Admirals? Damn he's in huge trouble. But I thought his title didn't mean much, I remember him saying it while threatening a marine?
    I guess he was just bluffing or he himself won't feel threatened by Admirals or yonkou hunting him down. It will just ruin his underground business.

sig made by me

^About caring/not caring about the Warlord position, either Doflamingo truly felt he was above the WGs beck and call, or he was merely trying to convince them that they needed him more than he needed them and that they shouldn't look down on him as a simple pirate, when in reality, he needs them to look the other way on his underground business deals for otherwise he winds up as Kaidou's chew toy.

Not quite sure what purpose dethroning a Warlord has at this stage of the story other than to cause a shift in power balance, but of course Law always thinks steps ahead. We'll just have to wait ? chapters before we know what intention he holds for a vacant Warlord seat. Pretty sure it isn't to place another Supernova in there though.

Well, Dofla would definitely go after Luffy and Law and it will cause problems on their plan of taking down Kaidou. Law needs something to keep Dofla occupied. There probably other reasons specially the vacant seat. I'm still wondering where on earth are Law's crew.

sig made by me

Could kiadu have done to law what he did to moria . . . I mean i hope not and that picture a few chapters back seems to say there a live, But Jean Bart was not in that picture. Could law have gotten in to a fight if kiadu and lost Jean Bart in the battle? I hope not i really like him...
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Could kiadu have done to law what he did to moria . . . I mean i hope not and that picture a few chapters back seems to say there a live, But Jean Bart was not in that picture. Could law have gotten in to a fight if kiadu and lost Jean Bart in the battle? I hope not i really like him...
    Who knows where they are. My guess, arisart, is that they are somewhere around "Green Bit" hiding in wait of the return of their captain. They have a submarine after all; it wouldn't be that difficult to go undetected for however long I suppose.

I don't know the likelihood of Kaidou having destroyed the Heart Pirates. For one Law isn't the type of guy to rush into battle without power, intel or a plan. He even states the alliance to defeat Kaidou has a better chance of failing than succeeding. Plus he seems to calm and collected for having lost his crew, and as you mentioned there was the post-time skip color page a few chapters back depicting his "crew" (awefully small crew at four members....even considering the idea of small crews can be just as powerful), though you did mentioned the odd absence of Jean Bart. Maybe he deserted Law after all, or Oda simply felt no need to include him as a major character on that page......who knows.

EDIT: Also, I swear Buffalo changes hairstyles each chapter as often as Franky does each arc.

Nah, Jean Bart is still a heart pirate. He looks an honorable man and will keep his ought to Law. Plus, I assume Jean is at the level of the supernovas right now. He's the killer/Zoro of Law's crew.

sig made by me

^So does that make Bepo the Heat/Sanji counterpart?

Also, curious as to if that last "Snap" at the end was Doflamingo using one of his string powers.....and not simply blowing up with such a docile sounding shout.

Nah, Jean Bart is still a heart pirate. He looks an honorable man and will keep his ought to Law. Plus, I assume Jean is at the level of the supernovas right now. He's the killer/Zoro of Law's crew.
    Probably still isn't seen like that though. You know if he is indeed at that level then its probably the first time we've seen a normal crewman be stronger then the vice captain of the ship (If Bepo is the vice captain)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off