• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 697 Discussion / 698 Predictions

Last edited by Arbitrary; 01-30-2013 at 09:00 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    So Flamingo simply slided over strings after all. Franky fascinated in Kaido lol. Laws Den Den Mushi looks high

The everybody loves the strawhat crew is cool and stuff.. But I wish more haters.

Ahh...so the scenario of the-guy-on-the-bird-meeting-Dofla didn't come out. Either Kaido or the Admirals? Damn he's in huge trouble. But I thought his title didn't mean much, I remember him saying it while threatening a marine?

I have an idea, a while back someone said maybe you can eat more then one smile fruit since they aren't really devil fruits. what if Kaido is called 100 beast Kaido not because of his army, but because he's eaten 100 different smiles? Then he would be able to transform into all those different animals and combinations of them as well.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I have an idea, a while back someone said maybe you can eat more then one smile fruit since they aren't really devil fruits. what if Kaido is called 100 beast Kaido not because of his army, but because he's eaten 100 different smiles? Then he would be able to transform into all those different animals and combinations of them as well.
    I think he is more a chimaera or another mythical creature.

Love how Law is trolling btw!

Law is allready starting to fuck up the ballance in the new world, just epic...
    (that den den mushi sure had style xD)
    Interesting theory about why kaidou is called 100 beast Kaidou i must say, & though it's prlly not the case imo, i won't rule it out.
    can't wait to see what's gonna happen from this point on.

I'm wonder if Law's mention of a mere 30% between two Supernova crews hints at the possibility of raising that percentage with the joining of other Supernova alliances...hmm

Is Law's deal to punish Doflamingo for believing he's been uncrossable on his throne or is it to begin upsetting the balance of the world. Either way, he accomplishes both and my thoughts are Doflamingo has no chance of refusing Law's preposition because of the consequences, but once it's out that Doflamingo stepped down, Law will retract his deal and keep Caesar. Law truly is going to send the world into chaos.

Also someone mentioned that the amount of "fans" for the SHs seemingly outweighs the enemies, but I feel that G5's case is but one in very few within the Marines that respect the crew. Afterall, Smoker and Tashigi, though they stand for Justice, have more often than not fallen in line with the SHs, permitted them to roughly do as they please, and given them their due when they've truly deserved it. I wouldn't worry to much about their enemies; the near entire Marine corpse and WG absolutely detest them.

Great chapter and nice way to disrupt the balance in the new world. Also like Blackriot69, I also think Law will retract his offer even if Dofla steps down. Thus f**king him sideways, Admirals and Kaido attack combo all heading his way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

With Worlds Strongest Man and Worlds Strongest Creature, a safe bet would be that Big Mam is Worlds Strongest Woman. Makes you wonder about Shanks and The Worlds Strongest Swordsman.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^ He very well could have been before he lost his arm.

maybe oda could do something with a behemoth, make his own version and turn it to a DF or something like that.

Flamingo is pissed. I wonder how he will go about this, i mean maybe laws plan is to let flamingo and kiadu fight it out. But let me say this, moria walked away from a fight with kiadu. how scared flamingo is right now, really goes to show how strong moria used to be. Plus i doubt that law just gives C.C. back anyway. the next few chapters should be very interesting. I can not wait to see them meet up with laws crew.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]