1 11.11%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    The whole explanation, Sirxxx, is exactly what arisart wrote.

Also, I was an advocate for Moria not only being alive when everyone said he had been eliminated, but also that he would return in the future, likely returned to his former stature of an imposing, fit pirate roaming the NW. Don't believe he'd become a part of Law or any one else's crew that we know though. He has too much pride for that, even if he was a dispicable, two-story, shadow-stealing leek the last time we saw him.

Well i always said he was a live, but i do not think it would be so far fetched that he tossed in with law. i mean law could have not only saved him but could have fixed him, put him back to his old self. plus being in laws crew would basically give him the same protection as being a war lord him self. A chance to kill the bastard who killed his friends and dreams. That might be enough for him to toss away his pride, even for a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    True but he's not there yet so for the meantime he needs alliance, fight, grow, become stronger. And even if he's considered the strongest it doesn't mean he's untouchable. Even Roger would have fallen down from Shiki when they fought if it wasn't for the storm. And we all know Shiki ain't that strong. Luffy has a small crew, in the end he'll still be needing outside help. Maybe not from an alliance anymore but from voluntary acts from people who likes them. That's Luffy ultimate power after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    The whole explanation, Sirxxx, is exactly what arisart wrote.
    Well, I don't know if it's well guaranteed that Roger and company would have succumbed to Shiki if it wasn't for that storm. I believe Roger and his crew (yeah, cause Dr. Indigo SURE would've given Dark King Silvers Rayleigh a run for his money. lol) might have been able to fight to a draw, if not defeat, Shiki and his lackeys.

But it wasn't until AFTER that incident that Roger picked up his moniker as Pirate King, and I believe at that point, there really was no one stronger than him. AS STRONG AS him maybe, but not stronger. So there was no one who could threaten him, no one who could put him under arrest, no one who could force him into partnerships, etc. He had freedom, from everything and everyone, to do as he pleased.

And Luffy will have to do the same if he wants to be Pirate King. Back door alliances and round-about 30% plans simply aren't gonna cut it. I'll give him a bit of leeway, as maybe at his current level he needs the help to defeat them right now and continue to survive. But he's gonna have to get to the point where he surpasses Kaidou, Big Mom, Shanks, Blackbeard, AND Akainu on his own. That's all I was saying.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

^ Plus there is the whole Sea battle thing. Back in Alabaster the Strawhats were outmatched by a single captain, even with Bon Clay on their side, simply because it was a sea battle.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Well, I don't know if it's well guaranteed that Roger and company would have succumbed to Shiki if it wasn't for that storm. I believe Roger and his crew (yeah, cause Dr. Indigo SURE would've given Dark King Silvers Rayleigh a run for his money. lol) might have been able to fight to a draw, if not defeat, Shiki and his lackeys.

But it wasn't until AFTER that incident that Roger picked up his moniker as Pirate King, and I believe at that point, there really was no one stronger than him. AS STRONG AS him maybe, but not stronger. So there was no one who could threaten him, no one who could put him under arrest, no one who could force him into partnerships, etc. He had freedom, from everything and everyone, to do as he pleased.

And Luffy will have to do the same if he wants to be Pirate King. Back door alliances and round-about 30% plans simply aren't gonna cut it. I'll give him a bit of leeway, as maybe at his current level he needs the help to defeat them right now and continue to survive. But he's gonna have to get to the point where he surpasses Kaidou, Big Mom, Shanks, Blackbeard, AND Akainu on his own. That's all I was saying.
    Well the narrator said so, so I'm sticking with him . Yep he did become PK after the fight but it wasn't that much of a time. Based on Roger and Rayleigh's look and age, both could easily have reached their prime way before the fight. Actually Roger was on the decline coz he already acquired the decease he had. Garp had cornered him countless of times and had near death fights. Sure he could go anywhere he wants but not without the threat of being defeated. It would be boring specially for Luffy if it wasn't that way anyway.

At the end of the day, Luffy could be a little more commanding than Shanks did when he stops the war even with a small crew but if the marines decided to fight, A Luffy's crew won't come out there without casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^ Plus there is the whole Sea battle thing. Back in Alabaster the Strawhats were outmatched by a single captain, even with Bon Clay on their side, simply because it was a sea battle.
    True the sea battle played a big part but come on, their pirates, a sea battle is inevitable. If we go by Sirxxx's "He had freedom, from everything and everyone, to do as he pleased" then he should dominate even at sea which was not the case.

sig made by me