• So So

1 8.33%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Her sin was being to weak to stand up to his power. She was just strong enough that he got a thrill from the fight, but not strong enough to survive it, so he locked up his power subconsciously so he could continue to get the thrill of fighting at the razor's edge of life and death. It's not really her fault, exactly, but at the same time, it was their first fight that caused him to do it, so she feels responsible.
    Yup, it a warriors mind set like unohana's, it is her weakness that cost a child warrior(kid zaraki) to his current state, it was her weakness that made zaraki unconsciously weakened himself in order to prolong the joy and thrill of their fight.... it wasn't really her fault as you said as it is probably zaraki's ability or his zanpaktou that did this but unohana as a warrior woman felt it that way... a once proud killer with no equal or peers, the strongest kenpachi and the 1st one turned out to be weaker than a mere child <--this is such a big blow to warriors especially if they are projects similar to samurais

I can see now why Ichigo needs his expected power-up. If Kenpachi regains his power, he's going to need a new thrill to make life worth living, so as long as Ichigo is there to slap him down, he'll be a good little Death-God, and not tear apart Soul Society.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I just realized the full meaning, that teaching Zaraki would result in one of them dying. It's because to unlock him fully, she's going to have to keep restoring him until he can kill her instantly, or until she's incapable of healing him anymore because she's out of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I just realized the full meaning, that teaching Zaraki would result in one of them dying. It's because to unlock him fully, she's going to have to keep restoring him until he can kill her instantly, or until she's incapable of healing him anymore because she's out of energy.
    While this is undoubtedly the reason why one of them will supposedly die(Unohana), I could also see Kenpachi holding back at the last second from a deathblow, especially if he perceives Unohana gradually getting weaker to his eyes. He has a habit of letting the strong live even if he has beaten them, unless they are a "real" enemy. For someone that he so "admires" such as Unohana, I think he'll let her off with a sound ass-kicking. Hopefully. Like others have said, there are numerous boring characters that Kubo can kill off rather than someone as interesting as Unohana. Unless the only death here will be the death of Unohana Yachiru the pyscho bitch killer... She may just go back to being Unohana Retsu the healer after this having corrected her "sin".

Ken will let Unohana live just to fight her again and again till his victories surpasses his defeat from her. I doubt he'll consider killing Unohana from this a victory when Unohana could have killed him instead the whole time.

sig made by me

I had thought Unohana is a bad people in bleach 524!! She has no Criminal! all is coincidence and zaraki choose to low and seal his own power.

I hope Unohana does die, and then have Tenjiro pop on down to bring her back to life telling her she has paid for her past sins and can now live a new life, maybe even she will come back stronger. Soul Society needs a healer! And I kinda think Isane is a lame healer anyways lol, shes never doing any healing just clerical crap like contacting people or filing or some shit lol
    A pie in the sky?

^ Unless Hanataro's brother pops out saying: "Hey, everyone, I'm alive and have mastered bankai, so now that Unohana is dead, I'm going to be the new captain. Oh right, I promote my little brother to VC position... while Isane... whose that again ?".

Where the hell is bleach?