Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    im asserting the scroll has little to nothing to do with unsealing the death god as some believe and i state my case in the dedicated thread to orochimaru's super secret scroll.

what the scroll is is a huge clue behind the uchiha massacre. they take the scroll to the uchiha shrine to specifically summon the hokages in the presence of the stone tablet. there is a potent mystique of " knows everything" in the scroll followed by going to "where all the secrets lie". since the "secrets lie" within the uchiha's temple then the uchiha must have known the secret. a serious secret of the highest magnitude heyond the 9 tails, of a magnitude large enough to drive them to the entire clan rebelling and so severe that if sarutobi was privy to the secret he would allow the entire clan to die! it's a secret that tobi and madara also wanted to prevent which is why tobi shows up in secret and has motives to kill uchiha as well but doesn't reveal the true motives or secret to itachi. the secret is likely a timed event like a rare lunar cycle or special ultra jutsu.

it's a secret into what's behind the destiny of the bloodlines and why they fight. the senju alligned hokages at odds with the uchiha where one sidecwants something to happen and other wishes to prevent all at highest costs. madara betrayed the secret and became his own end and the uchiha betray madara by sticking to the secret. rest assured, that the uchiha were wiped out due to whatever that scroll is related to and is a key piece to the what the uchiha feel as their destiny. notice that the only uchiha to be edo tensei were madara and itachi. any other uchiha would be privy to the secret and great care was taken to secure all the remains and out if reach of techniques like edo tensei.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Finally! A good chapter worth the read.

Here's how it goes:

After providing some answers in restrained-mode, Nidaime - who is the weakest - will free himself from edo tensei and fight all of them. Then Sarutobi will join in the frey, saying he has unfinished business with his student.

Hashirama will sense Madara and the tailed beasts and rush to the battlefield along with Minato( the latter may disolve due to emo-mode). Lets face it, without these 2 there's no way the alliance will survive against Madara + Juubi.

Ha a more important implication when Orochimaru cut the death Gods stomach did he release EVERYTHING sealed in it or just what he wanted?

There was something else of significant nature that was sealed! The Kyuubi's Yin style chakra which is about half it's chakra. That would be an epic power boost to Naruto. However that would also change Naruto's transformation mode I think in a major way.

This seems highly unlikely but a small possibility.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/12772977/1 Mangastream is out and the translation is nearly the same.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    Great chapter, I have read it 3 times already! I have a feeling Sasuke is about to learn some deep dark secrets about the Uchia's history and why his brother died to protect the village.This will be a wake up call for Sasuke. I think he's going to have a chage a heart then Oro is going to have the 4 kages attack him then steal his body.
    i have to say that this seems more likely to me, maybe something that would give sasuke doubts about his course of action and it will take a fight with naruto to come back from the dark side. also i got this feeling that the uchiha's were planning the same thing that madara and obito is planning with the great eye plan(whatever its calling) and the hokages had to stop them to save every1. i do agree that oro is just playing along, you all know the saying "the devil's greatest trick, was to make the world believe he doesnt exist", i have the same feeling about oro, he doesnt seem all that evil, but i got the feeling he is just stringing them along, to use the hokages to attack sasuke or maybe oro has turned over a new "leaf" and will actually let the other hokages roam free and it would be a decisive moment in the war altho i doubt this as it would diminish naruto's efforts and it is after all a manga about naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    amyway, hashirama + sasuke's ems = stone tablet homework. sasuke will awaken rinnegan at this junction.
    oh god, not this "SASUKE WILL AWAKEN THE RINNEGAN!" crap. i hope to god that it wont happen, it just feels wrong to me, it doesnt fit the lore in my mind, sure sasuke will get some sort of power up, but it wont be the rinnegan, i feel its something that is reserved for naruto, not the diluted version of obito/madara but the pure form of the original SO6P with more abilities as in the creating part of the rinnegan(cant remember its name)

^ Kyuubi's Yin chakra was sealed inside Minato, i'm sure it's still inside him. And yea, just what he wanted.

im fairly sure the kyuubi's yin chakra was sealed inside the death god, if i remember correctly, with minato free, it should be free as well, well in theory atleast and thats the good thing about naruto, kishi is intentionally making everything ambigous, so that he can make the story go what ever he feels like in the moment, just take the unsealing of the 4 hokages, up until now we thought it wouldnt be possible to free them and now it seems that it is which in turn makes many more things possible.

this page of sasuke

and this page of naruto

awesome =]

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

i was wrong. the shinigami ritual was a more substantial piece of the scroll than i wanted to believe but still not the entire contents. if the scroll is indeed just unsealing shinigami then that would be totally lame.

i would say half, if not more of us were sure there was a way tba to undue the dead demon seal. it's a divine economy within a hint of pantheon.

it makes me wonder if tsunade's byakuya technique would have worked on restoring orochimaru's arms at the cost of his life span (pffft)

what else was in the death god belly i wonder and if uzumaki were wiped out by konaha to keep secrets buried with the loss of knowledge to undue their seals (props oro) any tragedy is possible given the dominant shade of grey painting the forms of morality of assumed good guys and bad alike.

let's hope oro doesn't ask suigetsu to go deep and fetch jaraya's body. im sure that wouldn't even be necessary for oro.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    i was wrong. the shinigami ritual was a more substantial piece of the scroll than i wanted to believe but still not the entire contents. if the scroll is indeed just unsealing shinigami then that would be totally lame.

i would say half, if not more of us were sure there was a way tba to undue the dead demon seal. it's a divine economy within a hint of pantheon.

it makes me wonder if tsunade's byakuya technique would have worked on restoring orochimaru's arms at the cost of his life span (pffft)

what else was in the death god belly i wonder and if uzumaki were wiped out by konaha to keep secrets buried with the loss of knowledge to undue their seals (props oro) any tragedy is possible given the dominant shade of grey painting the forms of morality of assumed good guys and bad alike.

let's hope oro doesn't ask suigetsu to go deep and fetch jaraya's body. im sure that wouldn't even be necessary for oro.

You could really be on to something. If the Uzumaki's were wiped out by Konoha, Naruto would have a similar relation to Sasuke. Just not as twisted.

Possible things to look forward too:

Madara vs. Hashirama

Kyuubi Chakra returning

Naruto learning FTG

Sasukes next powerup

Minato discovering Obito

A possible Hiruzen vs Orochimaru rematch (dont know about this one though)

Many hush hush secrets

Possible links back to the the Sage

And what I think we REALLY need. Orochimaru is such a unknown figure. He is the only main character without some sort of flashback. All we got was Hiruzen saying he saw something in Orochimaru's eyes a loooong time ago. We still have no idea what drove him down this path in the first place, where he came from, or what turned that silent boy into the confusing monster he is.

I also feel bad for the kages. I'm with Nano. Some of their most Valiant efforts tainted. I feel for Hashirama the most. His power has been twisted, manipulated, and perverted; used and abused. The guy has been through enough. Especially since he has done so much for the ninja world. Though I am a bit of a hypocrite: because I love Madara with Jukai