Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions

Last edited by Arbitrary; 01-30-2013 at 09:18 PM.

One Piece and Bleach hasn't come out yet but Naruto totally takes the cake for this one. Even though it's just edo tensei. The four kages standing side by side is just awesome.

sig made by me

I don't wnt to brag about it guys but....I've predicted this outcome many months ago.
    I made the guess that the ones who know everything might be the kages inside the belly of the death god, and that orochimaru found a way to unlock the seal! Weeee!!!! I'm so excited about this chapter! I loved it!

So, Orochimaru hadn't regained his arm's abilities yet! This actually solves one of the plot holes that's been around. I wonder what information the 4 previous Hokages have to provide?

Who cares about info. All I'm seeing is an all-out battle Hashirama vs. Madara. Shit is going down!

YOU WA SHOCK!

I guess that answers my question about whether they'd stay in the deathgod forever after everything was done. Maybe anyway, they could just go back after he's done with them.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I guess that answers my question about whether they'd stay in the deathgod forever after everything was done. Maybe anyway, they could just go back after he's done with them.
    Probably not, I'm guessing that by cutting open the Death God's stomach, it released them for good. The question is, now that they've been resurrected within the Edo Tensei jutsu, after they've given their information, what will Sasuke do with them? Gotta admit, they'd be a powerful force to go after the Jyuubi with.

EDIT: I just realized something else, Minato was sealed away with about half of the original Kyuubi. Now that he's been freed, does this mean that the Kyuubi is about to get a huge boost in power?

This chapter was amazing. We need the poll up.

Damn, now I can't even sleep lol.

Orochimaru....the secret savior of the narutoverse lmao!

Awesome as mentioned, just to see the four of them standing side by side. Thing is am i the only one who sensed that orochimaru might actually have changed for the better? I mean right from the beginning technically he didn't want to kill people mindless per say, killing people was just part of the process and not the objective. What he thinks right now could determine the fate of konoha given that all of the strong people are fighting madara right now. (although even if they were there its not like they stood much of a chance against those 4).

Also the potential for the 4 of them to permanently restore themselves like madara since they are equally badass? Seem like the only possible team strong enough of taking madara and the juubi right now even with everyone kyuubi charged now. This is kishi back at his best again, using oro as the key to everything.

if they cut the belly, then doesn't that mean the kyuubi's Yin Chakra must have come out as well correct? Or is Kishi actually not going to give Naruto a power up this time? That would actually be nice.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off