Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions

Last edited by Arbitrary; 01-30-2013 at 09:18 PM.

One Piece and Bleach hasn't come out yet but Naruto totally takes the cake for this one. Even though it's just edo tensei. The four kages standing side by side is just awesome.

sig made by me

I don't wnt to brag about it guys but....I've predicted this outcome many months ago.
    I made the guess that the ones who know everything might be the kages inside the belly of the death god, and that orochimaru found a way to unlock the seal! Weeee!!!! I'm so excited about this chapter! I loved it!

So, Orochimaru hadn't regained his arm's abilities yet! This actually solves one of the plot holes that's been around. I wonder what information the 4 previous Hokages have to provide?

Who cares about info. All I'm seeing is an all-out battle Hashirama vs. Madara. Shit is going down!

YOU WA SHOCK!

I guess that answers my question about whether they'd stay in the deathgod forever after everything was done. Maybe anyway, they could just go back after he's done with them.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I guess that answers my question about whether they'd stay in the deathgod forever after everything was done. Maybe anyway, they could just go back after he's done with them.
    Probably not, I'm guessing that by cutting open the Death God's stomach, it released them for good. The question is, now that they've been resurrected within the Edo Tensei jutsu, after they've given their information, what will Sasuke do with them? Gotta admit, they'd be a powerful force to go after the Jyuubi with.

EDIT: I just realized something else, Minato was sealed away with about half of the original Kyuubi. Now that he's been freed, does this mean that the Kyuubi is about to get a huge boost in power?

This chapter was amazing. We need the poll up.

Damn, now I can't even sleep lol.

Orochimaru....the secret savior of the narutoverse lmao!

Epic chapter!!

Minato is probably going to release that Kyuubi chakra once he learns that Naruto is in trouble (and may need to fight Sasuke).

There are so many possibilities with these encounters... flashbacks about Hashirama, perhaps the Senju, and how he eventually died? A reunion between Hiruzen and Orochimaru is bound to be interesting. Seeing Sasuke interact with Minato will also be pretty cool. Somehow I can't see a meeting with people as wise and courageous as the previous Hokages leading Sasuke to believe a path of vengeance is the correct one... we shall see.

Orochimaru doesn't seem to be that evil anymore. I wonder what his deal is at this point.. he's got his jutsu back (which he apparently lacked even after gaining a new body), and he's got the four Hokages under his Edo Tensei (although he hasn't placed tags in them yet). I wonder how Orochimaru will end up... personally, I foresee another bad guy redemption for him. Orochimaru just hasn't seemed as sinister since his humbling revival at the hands of his former guinea pigs.

I'm mostly looking forward to what Hashirama has to say, and the implications of Naruto gaining new Kyuubi chakra.

To think that the Uzumaki Clan had a set of masks hidden within Konoha, capable of calling upon the Death God! I wonder what the other masks do?

And why did the summoning have to take place next to the Uchiha tablet?!

I felt like so many of the mysteries in this series were answered when everything was revealed regarding Madara/Obito/Zetsu/Nagato/etc, but all of those revelations fit squarely with some of leading theories (many of which were considered almost 100% accurate). The oncoming wave of revelations will probably be a TON of game-changers, which is incredibly refreshing at this point.

I really liked Orochimaru commenting on Sasuke's feelings, returning to Konoha to destroy it... it really ties in with what we've seen from Obito, and both those made a nice contrast to Naruto's return at the beginning of Part 2. Always standing at the highest point of the village, across from the Hokage Mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Epic chapter!!

Minato is probably going to release that Kyuubi chakra once he learns that Naruto is in trouble (and may need to fight Sasuke).

There are so many possibilities with these encounters... flashbacks about Hashirama, perhaps the Senju, and how he eventually died? A reunion between Hiruzen and Orochimaru is bound to be interesting. Seeing Sasuke interact with Minato will also be pretty cool. Somehow I can't see a meeting with people as wise and courageous as the previous Hokages leading Sasuke to believe a path of vengeance is the correct one... we shall see.

Orochimaru doesn't seem to be that evil anymore. I wonder what his deal is at this point.. he's got his jutsu back (which he apparently lacked even after gaining a new body), and he's got the four Hokages under his Edo Tensei (although he hasn't placed tags in them yet). I wonder how Orochimaru will end up... personally, I foresee another bad guy redemption for him. Orochimaru just hasn't seemed as sinister since his humbling revival at the hands of his former guinea pigs.

I'm mostly looking forward to what Hashirama has to say, and the implications of Naruto gaining new Kyuubi chakra.

To think that the Uzumaki Clan had a set of masks hidden within Konoha, capable of calling upon the Death God! I wonder what the other masks do?

And why did the summoning have to take place next to the Uchiha tablet?!

I felt like so many of the mysteries in this series were answered when everything was revealed regarding Madara/Obito/Zetsu/Nagato/etc, but all of those revelations fit squarely with some of leading theories (many of which were considered almost 100% accurate). The oncoming wave of revelations will probably be a TON of game-changers, which is incredibly refreshing at this point.

I really liked Orochimaru commenting on Sasuke's feelings, returning to Konoha to destroy it... it really ties in with what we've seen from Obito, and both those made a nice contrast to Naruto's return at the beginning of Part 2. Always standing at the highest point of the village, across from the Hokage Mountain.
    So you noticed that too huh? You're right. the two scenes are like day opposed to night.