Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Orochimaru for 6th Hokage !!!

Also while the 2nd is there why not ask him how to take apart the ET jutsu? Im sure he knows a little more about it than Madara lol. And now if its possible for someone sealed in the Death God to be unsealed then how are they going to get rid of Madara? Can't kill him (dead and immortal) Can't un-Edo Tensei him (will just release his spirit and he could be brought back again) Can't seal him in Death God (can just unseal him)... Only thing left is to reseal him into the moon with the juubi or something. Now no one can die forever in the Naruto-verse lol, what a messed up place.

Loved the chapter either way, I really hope they bring back the Kage's to fight in the war, and I also hope Orochimaru gets away, we need him and his newly found arms in the world causing trouble. I wonder how much stronger he is now with his new arms? Also how is he still "alive" when he needs a host body to inhabit and the transfer ritual? I know he took over Zetsu but he kinda just jumped into him, and he looked pretty normal to me outside of Zetsu too...

EDIT**

Orochimaru confuses the shit out of me, re-read some older chapters and it seems he split up his consciousness into the seals he put on his men (Harry Potter much?), then pulled out his "consciousness" from Anko and immediately had a real body I guess, then took his chakra back from Kabuto (maybe cells too? making Kabuto normal again perhaps). So What got sealed in the gourd of Itachi? I thought it was his spirit and now hes locked in an infinite Genjutsu? So how many times can Orochimaru split up his spirit/mind/consciouness/whatever? If thats the case then everyone should do it so no one could be "sealed" away forever, just have a bunch of back-up copies of themselves and then ET or something back to life.

Grrrr Naruto-verse you are rediculous! No rules and anything goes
    Last edited by Shock; 02-01-2013 at 12:58 AM.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Orochimaru for 6th Hokage !!!

Also while the 2nd is there why not ask him how to take apart the ET jutsu? Im sure he knows a little more about it than Madara lol. And now if its possible for someone sealed in the Death God to be unsealed then how are they going to get rid of Madara? Can't kill him (dead and immortal) Can't un-Edo Tensei him (will just release his spirit and he could be brought back again) Can't seal him in Death God (can just unseal him)... Only thing left is to reseal him into the moon with the juubi or something. Now no one can die forever in the Naruto-verse lol, what a messed up place.

Loved the chapter either way, I really hope they bring back the Kage's to fight in the war, and I also hope Orochimaru gets away, we need him and his newly found arms in the world causing trouble. I wonder how much stronger he is now with his new arms? Also how is he still "alive" when he needs a host body to inhabit and the transfer ritual? I know he took over Zetsu but he kinda just jumped into him, and he looked pretty normal to me outside of Zetsu too...
    I still believe Madara will meet his end trapped in the Kamui dimension after Obito switches sides, probably followed by Obito/Kakashi destroying their eyes to prevent his escape / destroy the dimension.

As long as all remains of Madara's DNA are going to be completely wiped out of the earth, they will not need to worry about his return (otherwise we would have someone spaming So6p here and there). Of course, there is always the option of destroying the soul itself, assuming that someone knows a jutsu like that and that it is possible. Well, we did see: Dan's Ghost Mode jutsu, Edo Tensei, Ino's clan mind switch jutsu, Death God Seal and many other that had something to do with souls like that, so why not ?

I'm still wondering about Oro and the CS placed upon everyone (he had like hundreds of CS level 2 users hidden here and there). He mentioned that each one contained his Senjutsu Chakra (Natural + Spiritual + Physical), but did he mean that he put it and it recovered, or was it like with the Kyubi, that when it was separated and sealed, his power was permanently reduced until he himself regained it from them directly ? Then I have to wonder about all those Souls in Oro's inner transfer dimension, does he have access to their spiritual energies and thus has access to a bijuu sized spiritual energies ?

I still wanna know if Sasuke gets the Sword of Totsuka and releases Orochimaru, then will there be Two Orochimarus?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

the dead demon seal having been undone by orochimaru does not cheapen it to the degree some are suggesting. For instance, sealing madara with dead demon seal is NOT a bad idea because "Nope, just unseal him".

the dead demon seal is not a common technique, less than a handful know how to perform it and even less would understand how to undue it. do you really think garaa's desert funeral pyramid with sealing tags is suddenly MORE secure than the dead demon seal because oro figured out a secret?

there was always the possibility that the dead demon seal could be negotiated for release "after the fact" since minato seemed to have intentions of it safeguarding the kyubi chakra "temporarily".

there is no opening of the floodgates and now everyone and his dog can go calling back lost car keys and socks from the demon belly coat-check.

the caster who calls the shinigami will die and be sealed there simply to ATTEMPT to seal something. there is no guarantee of success as sarutobi demonstrated with oro's arms but there is the payoff of sealing multiple things provided the caster has the chakra to "tug of war"
    all he wishes to seal. so there, the activation of the jutsu is forfeit your life.

to undue the jutsu, again, the unsealer will also forfeit his life. that can not be any more clear that "well you can just unseal madara because shinigami is now fail jutsu".

otochimaru cheated the transaction because he is special and nobody else would be able to do that. using a unique body transfer technique and thr special properties of zetsu was he able to pull it off.

that super secret scroll was just that, a super secret! and even after the party had read it, orochimaru was the only one demonstrating the understanding of the scroll to pull it off as prescribed. he is top class and one of the most learned ninjas in existence and having also learned much of what the uchiha tablet says without laying eyes on it, and ofc having none of the doujutsu associated with reading it! it stands to reason he can decypher and unravel other valuable secrets (like how to unseal the supposedly strongest seal ever).

so, oro and kabuto used powers of genius to gain knowledge contained in the uchiha tablet. does that mean every dumb ninja will now be able to decypher or learn what the uchiha have kept hidden for generations? of course not. orochimaru unsealing the shinigami is no different. its not cheapened and madara would not simply be unsealed because of events we just witnessed.

the shrine was unguarded first and foremost because to every ninja in existence besides orochimaru had no reason to believe something valuable or critical was located there! gaurding it would make things worse by having geniuses like orochimaru start a hypothesis of what and why a location is gaurded. if super secret, who can be trusted to know ecactly what it is being gaurded in the first place?

the only let down was that the negotiation was done in the impure world by non-gods. i was hoping for over a year that a Pantheon would be consulted to have effect on any divine member and an economy of the gods would come into play. oro's little number is less exciting unfortunately.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Will Naruto meet his father Minato...? hope they can meet each!!!

totally unexpexted. I never thought those hokages would be revived one day. things go interesting now >_<

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    Will Naruto meet his father Minato...? hope they can meet each!!!
    He wont have to meet Naruto in order to see how powerfull he has become, all he has to do is make the conection that the massive amount of chakra that is 'resonating' within all of them as Oro said is coming from Naruto. That will be enough IMO.

I kind of hope they dont make it to the war fight, i am thinking along the lines of the fact that the Zetsu's dont really have souls will limit there usablity and it might be like those crap anime filler eps where the ET zombies could only live for a short time.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

This Whole Episode gets more implausible, the more I think of it.

If Orochimaru had a scroll that would get him his arms back all along, plus control of the 4 Hokages, then why didn't he use it before?

If Kabuto made the scroll after Oro died, and since he had the same power as Oro, why didn't he revive Orochimaru, and/or why didn't he ET the 4 Hokages and win the war all by himself?

Why was it that Sasuke could figure out how to revive Oro and do it within Minutes, and Kabuto his loyal minion didn't do the same?
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-01-2013 at 12:45 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Now I can see why Suigetsu said this scroll could turn the tides of war in their favor! And for everyone saying that Orochimaru has turned a new leaf because of the way he is acting, I think it is because he is not stupid. Why would he wage a war and slaughter the people of Konoha when he is going to bring back to life the people who died protecting it? I mean how pissed do you think ALL 4 Hokage's would be if they get brought back to life only to see Konoha destroyed and the person who did it is also the one who brought them back to life?

I honestly am not sure where this is going to head, I mean are they going to try and use them as pawns for their own plan? Will the 2nd allow that this time? And speaking of that, why didn't he break the seal when he was fighting the third like Madara did? Oh how I sometimes love the plot-hole no jutsu.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!