Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    Am I the only one who took Oro saying: "Except you are no longer snakes" to mean that they are no longer bad guys?
    I think it was more intended that they were no longer Orochimaru's minions, rather they were on Sasuke's team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Wonder what's up with the weird flames guarding the Uzumaki Clan's shrine... reminds me of the Rinne Tensei demon's flames.
    Which flames ? The ones at the entrance (are those even flames ?) ? They are there probably because of the localization of the shrine, which is the Fire Country.

Or did you meant the ones on the wall with the masks ? They seem to be painted black, perhaps a relation to the Uchiha, or their common ancestor.

It would be pretty wicked if all those masks were actually linking to different Death God's, in which different souls were sealed.

The wall itself has 3 lines of masks with 9 masks on each line. Along with the triple Uzumaki logo combined, it reminds me of megatama necklace. Or perhaps, it relates to some kind of secret tied to the origin of the Death God...

This chapter suggests that all sealing jutsu can be broken or undone.

This is great, it never sat well with me that the noblest of the cages had such a fate as being stuck in the belly of the beast, now when edo is broken, they can go to the beyond with the rest of the world.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    This is great, it never sat well with me that the noblest of the cages had such a fate as being stuck in the belly of the beast, now when edo is broken, they can go to the beyond with the rest of the world.
    Agreed, I also didn't feel a sense of closure knowing that their souls were doomed. Glad something was done... also, this is the biggest ritual that's been performed since Naruto's own ritual to face the Kyuubi. I'm viewing it as a similar scenario for Sasuke, where he must confront the demons of his past and emerge stronger and wiser for it. Currently, he's a child compared to Naruto, both in power and wisdom.

It seems cheap that Sasuke could get his Senju cells for the Rinnegan from a random Zetsu... but if they respond to Juugo's Cursed Seal, which in turn is compatible with Sasuke and has been proven to meld Kabuto's flesh to Anko to extract Orochimaru... you see where I'm going. Sasuke can probably absorb a Zetsu somehow, with Juugo/Orochimaru assisting him. He'd probably get better results than Madara, too, since Madara merely implanted some cells in his wounds.

@Zero, I just-read more closely, and yeah.. the wall is just painted. For a bit, I thought it was some sort of cheap trap set to protect the masks, hence Oro's careful selection with a snake arm while the rest of Taka stood back and didn't climb the stairs... of course, that trap would be pointlessly easy to avoid if that were the case.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    I know we are getting many answers but still not clue on one question.....RIN'S DEATH.............
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe nobody has posted this yet...

inb4 Freakshow! :p

Anyway, it was only a matter of time before all those Hokages got back.

Look at how much action to be drawn with them.

Also, it conveniently solves multiple issues.

I hope they fight, at least the First. Kish will receive hate mail if he doesn't do it. With Orch, it'd be an all out battle royal!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    All I could think about was how PISSED Paulbee must be. His inviolable Death God has been well...violated. Nothing is sacred or forever in this manga.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    All I could think about was how PISSED Paulbee must be. His inviolable Death God has been well...violated. Nothing is sacred or forever in this manga.
    Dag Danged! DING GIGGITTY Gag Dagnabit!

To make matters worse, Edo Tensei Without DNA Samples?.....Come On Kishi
    Last edited by paulbee; 01-31-2013 at 01:30 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Dag Danged! DING GIGGITTY Gag Dagnabit!

To make matters worse, Edo Tensei Without DNA Samples?.....Come On Kishi
    ...Oro did mention that as a collector, he can summon a scroll, bottle or something with their DNA. Really, if you have the DNA of the previous Hokages and are capable of casting ET, you better don't move outside your house without them, because each one of them is pretty much an one-man army.

Let's see, Death God's Seal being undone - check; the Sealed Stone being released - check (a few decades ago at that); Sword of Totsuka - there wasn't even a need to release it ; Seal to Uchiha Shrine - check (this one is strange, since the first time Sasuke learned about it, there was no longer anyone that could teach him how to release it, so yeah); The Cursed Seal reverse engineered - check; probably more .

Yep, the only things that stayed sealed, are things not needed . Still, I wonder if Oro will now go on a journey to recover all parts of his Senjutsu chakra, at this point, he probably would able to create his own bijuu with it.