Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Hmmmmm, Naruto seems to be getting control over the situation with Jyubi x Madara x Obito, unless they start working separately.

The Hokages will probably not join the fight... although it would have been awesome if they came, with Sasuke going through each of the Kages (chronologically) and proclaiming that he has been chosen as the 6th Hokage by the previous Hokages (or at least as a candidate, so that Naruto and Sasuke could still have the fight for that title), seeing as if he learns all secrets and chose the path that they did, they might indeed chose him. This would make Madara's previous statements and all future statements about Senju controlling the Uchiha, invalid.

Just imagine, Hashirama taking on Madara; Oro with Sarutobi watching the whole fight (or taking the bijuu, since they have some experience); Minato quickly gathering (with his time-space ninjutsu) Zetsu clones, then joining Kakashi in owning Obito; Tobirama using Zetsus and his ET to revive all the ones that died in the war (including Neji) to kick ass once again.

Well anyway, I wonder how much time is left until Jyubi enters it's next stage and, going by the amount the tail it has (similar how Naruto was slowly, by tail count, transforming into Kyubi), if it will have 10 forms/stages.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    ● Reading this chapter felt a bit like when we got the Tobi-Obito revelation. We got an answer to a big question and it was surprisingly the answer that some of us figured out but deemed too obvious to be true. Not nearly as shocking however.

● This is it, we have all the Kages lined up in one place and one time. What comes next is what we all wanted to see for a long time - Hokage chit-chat chapter. Im so eager to see how will they interact with each other and what exactly does Sasuke want to confirm with them.

● I think its pretty much guaranteed that Orochimaru has an agenda of his own. One part of it was already completed, he got his hands back. Now that he is restored to his prime its only a matter of time before he makes a move. Sasuke is definately involved in his plans, but Im unsure if Orochimaru still wishes for Konoha to be destroyed. We shall see.

● I think Kyuubis chakra surely had to get restored now that we saw how Orochimarus hands got automatically restored. Cutting the belly of the Shinigami should have freed everything that was trapped there.

● I hope Orochimaru wont take these Kages as prisoners and slaves of his will. However, this is Orochimaru we are speaking of so ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I don't think the Hokages are going to fight. I think they've been brought back for the sole purpose of filling in some of the blank spots with the truth.

- The truth about the time before the founding of the Leaf Village, when it was Senju vs. Uchiha.
    - The truth about the battle between Hashirama and Madara.
    - The truth about the death of Rin.
    - The truth about the Kyuubi attack that led to the death of Minato. (Remember, although we've seen the true story, Sasuke hasn't; Sasuke was told that it was a random attack by Obito)
    - And the biggest truth of all, the truth about the Uchiha massacre.

Since Orochimaru knows everything that Kabuto and Zetsu knew, Sasuke can be caught up to date on the battle. We may even find out another way to stop the Edo Tensei jutsu if one of the summoned has broken free of control. I'm sure there was some sort of fail-safe developed for such a situation.

I don't think the Hokages will actually fight though. When Orochimaru places in their activation seal, it'll probably be restrictive enough to only allow them to give information. The only reason Madara and Sasori were able to free themselves is because their minds and personalities were left intact.

On the mask, it was left there among all the other masks, but it's not like anyone apparently knew what it was. With the fall of the Uzumaki clan, a lot of their secrets were lost. Strange though, how much the Uzumaki and the Uchiha parallel each other. Both clans were feared and wiped out, albeit with more scattered Uzumaki survivors than Uchiha, both had shrines around the Leaf Village. I wonder, after this is all over, do you think Naruto is going to look deeper into his clan background, maybe restore the various Uzumaki sites?

I had a feeling it was the four Kages he was summoning. Now some answers to some questions I've got should be answered right?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I'm mad as hell!! The ultimate perversion of the legacy of the hokages!!!! Seeing how final the Death Reaper was played up to be absolute, it shouldn't be so easily nullified. I hate how Kishi panders to sasuke at times!!!

Still, it will make for some interesting reading later down

great chapter! i doubt the hokages go to battle and Madara should be more powerful than Hashirama since he has both their abilities.

1)
    Sealing half the fox chakra might have been misunderstood. Chakra is something you can totally use up and then regenerate again. The fox was ridiculously small after half his chakra was taken (remember seeing himself above his own giant footprint). He's not small anymore so I guess the fox full chakra was already regenerated long ago.

2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    an Oro-redemption would come out of the blue. Nothing happened that would make him reconsider his position. He may be a key-character, but redemption... Although, with Kishi, you never know.
    Nothing happened? Well. He died.

3)
    The sacrifice of Oro:
    I understand it that way. With the Reaper you need to sacrifice a live for a live. Same goes for stomachs. Oro doesn't sacrifice his live to get the God's stomach. He only sacrifices his stomach. Then he uses the freshly killed jetsu to get a implanted stomach.

4)
    The 4 hokage knows everything and can't lie because they are under Oro's control. But what if Oro orders them to lie to Sasuke. We would then hear a "false truth".

5)
    What makes Sasuke so confident that he is that much stronger than Oro plus the 4 hokages, that Oro won't try to betray and fight now?

Wonder what's up with the weird flames guarding the Uzumaki Clan's shrine... reminds me of the Rinne Tensei demon's flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    1)
    Sealing half the fox chakra might have been misunderstood. Chakra is something you can totally use up and then regenerate again. The fox was ridiculously small after half his chakra was taken (remember seeing himself above his own giant footprint). He's not small anymore so I guess the fox full chakra was already regenerated long ago.

2)

Nothing happened? Well. He died.

3)
    The sacrifice of Oro:
    I understand it that way. With the Reaper you need to sacrifice a live for a live. Same goes for stomachs. Oro doesn't sacrifice his live to get the God's stomach. He only sacrifices his stomach. Then he uses the freshly killed jetsu to get a implanted stomach.

4)
    The 4 hokage knows everything and can't lie because they are under Oro's control. But what if Oro orders them to lie to Sasuke. We would then hear a "false truth".

5)
    What makes Sasuke so confident that he is that much stronger than Oro plus the 4 hokages, that Oro won't try to betray and fight now?
    O.o I didn't say that

Am I the only one who took Oro saying: "Except you are no longer snakes" to mean that they are no longer bad guys?

It would make sense that Oro would want to stop Madara and Tobi because everyone in the world is subject to the moon eye jutsu plan.

I think that the hokages+hawk+oro will join in to fight against Madara+Tobi+Juubi

It's safe to say that we can expect the next 4-5 chapters to be all talk and revelations-- I don't expect much action.

I can't wait for the next chapter!!
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!