Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    if they cut the belly, then doesn't that mean the kyuubi's Yin Chakra must have come out as well correct? Or is Kishi actually not going to give Naruto a power up this time? That would actually be nice.
    Also, where's Naruto's mom? She was freed as well I presume. Interesting times.

Naruto's mom was never sealed inside the death god belly.

Good chapter! Things are about to get real serious. I'm ready for more now. Wanting to see if the Kyuubi is going to get all his strength back now.

Epic chapter!!

Minato is probably going to release that Kyuubi chakra once he learns that Naruto is in trouble (and may need to fight Sasuke).

There are so many possibilities with these encounters... flashbacks about Hashirama, perhaps the Senju, and how he eventually died? A reunion between Hiruzen and Orochimaru is bound to be interesting. Seeing Sasuke interact with Minato will also be pretty cool. Somehow I can't see a meeting with people as wise and courageous as the previous Hokages leading Sasuke to believe a path of vengeance is the correct one... we shall see.

Orochimaru doesn't seem to be that evil anymore. I wonder what his deal is at this point.. he's got his jutsu back (which he apparently lacked even after gaining a new body), and he's got the four Hokages under his Edo Tensei (although he hasn't placed tags in them yet). I wonder how Orochimaru will end up... personally, I foresee another bad guy redemption for him. Orochimaru just hasn't seemed as sinister since his humbling revival at the hands of his former guinea pigs.

I'm mostly looking forward to what Hashirama has to say, and the implications of Naruto gaining new Kyuubi chakra.

To think that the Uzumaki Clan had a set of masks hidden within Konoha, capable of calling upon the Death God! I wonder what the other masks do?

And why did the summoning have to take place next to the Uchiha tablet?!

I felt like so many of the mysteries in this series were answered when everything was revealed regarding Madara/Obito/Zetsu/Nagato/etc, but all of those revelations fit squarely with some of leading theories (many of which were considered almost 100% accurate). The oncoming wave of revelations will probably be a TON of game-changers, which is incredibly refreshing at this point.

I really liked Orochimaru commenting on Sasuke's feelings, returning to Konoha to destroy it... it really ties in with what we've seen from Obito, and both those made a nice contrast to Naruto's return at the beginning of Part 2. Always standing at the highest point of the village, across from the Hokage Mountain.

Am i the only one who was annoyed seeing those guys again? I mean they are the 'heroes' and the memory of these great guys are about to be severly beaten down....which is not real cool. Minato going against Naruto would not advance the plot too much IMO - Keep em dead, i wanted to see Naruto beat the personification of the strongest - Madara.

But if they take to the battlefield then i really dont know how they will do the Sasuke Vs. Naruto fight. Because if they make it to the battlefield then Madara will fight Harashima and show all the Uchiha moves that we all thought Sasuke would pull out against Naruto, making it less and less likely they will fight, which has been the massive build up to this point and somewhat of the point of this manga. Also if the Kages arrive Naruto has to fight them aswell (and have to beat Minato, which is not cool) then he is going to have to go 'deeper into the well' than a fight against Sasuke could ever hope to achieve....

The mask explaining how minato was able to make a contract with the death god was pretty cool though.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Probably not, I'm guessing that by cutting open the Death God's stomach, it released them for good. The question is, now that they've been resurrected within the Edo Tensei jutsu, after they've given their information, what will Sasuke do with them? Gotta admit, they'd be a powerful force to go after the Jyuubi with.

EDIT: I just realized something else, Minato was sealed away with about half of the original Kyuubi. Now that he's been freed, does this mean that the Kyuubi is about to get a huge boost in power?
    good question. very possible. the shinigami had its gate opened (YAY, I'm partially right and totally affirmed that there was indeed a "key" to shinigami).

since edo tensei was used on the 4 hokage it means that their spirits were instantaneously returned to the pure world. if that wasn't the case then edo tensei would not have worked! given also the fact of orochimaru's arms i would guess that what was sealed in the belly has all now been restored and designated to its rightful place(s).

it will be interesting to see if something happens to the kyubi indeed!

my big Q's now are..

"they know everything".. i think this means that a HUGE secret is passed down ONLY from hokage to hokage. not even the advisors would know? i also think tsunade never received the secret given the timing of sarutobi's death but if such a secret indeed exists it totally flavors up what and why minato did with the fox and baby naruto..

why are they at the tablet? will sasuke decipher up to EMS level of info and confront the hokages? will there be a younger brother trait that has its own secrets within the stone only senju can retrieve? (i doubt it would be hidden from rinnegan).

will sasuke get rinnegan with so much hashirama material around him and read the ultimate secrets in the stone?

meh, the hokage's better have a juicy dirty secret or else it will be totally lame to just get a history lesson that "manipulates the war". so much for the "progenitor" argument. deliberate false suggestion :/
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Epic chapter!!

Minato is probably going to release that Kyuubi chakra once he learns that Naruto is in trouble (and may need to fight Sasuke).

There are so many possibilities with these encounters... flashbacks about Hashirama, perhaps the Senju, and how he eventually died? A reunion between Hiruzen and Orochimaru is bound to be interesting. Seeing Sasuke interact with Minato will also be pretty cool. Somehow I can't see a meeting with people as wise and courageous as the previous Hokages leading Sasuke to believe a path of vengeance is the correct one... we shall see.

Orochimaru doesn't seem to be that evil anymore. I wonder what his deal is at this point.. he's got his jutsu back (which he apparently lacked even after gaining a new body), and he's got the four Hokages under his Edo Tensei (although he hasn't placed tags in them yet). I wonder how Orochimaru will end up... personally, I foresee another bad guy redemption for him. Orochimaru just hasn't seemed as sinister since his humbling revival at the hands of his former guinea pigs.

I'm mostly looking forward to what Hashirama has to say, and the implications of Naruto gaining new Kyuubi chakra.

To think that the Uzumaki Clan had a set of masks hidden within Konoha, capable of calling upon the Death God! I wonder what the other masks do?

And why did the summoning have to take place next to the Uchiha tablet?!

I felt like so many of the mysteries in this series were answered when everything was revealed regarding Madara/Obito/Zetsu/Nagato/etc, but all of those revelations fit squarely with some of leading theories (many of which were considered almost 100% accurate). The oncoming wave of revelations will probably be a TON of game-changers, which is incredibly refreshing at this point.

I really liked Orochimaru commenting on Sasuke's feelings, returning to Konoha to destroy it... it really ties in with what we've seen from Obito, and both those made a nice contrast to Naruto's return at the beginning of Part 2. Always standing at the highest point of the village, across from the Hokage Mountain.
    So you noticed that too huh? You're right. the two scenes are like day opposed to night.

Great chapter, I have read it 3 times already! I have a feeling Sasuke is about to learn some deep dark secrets about the Uchia's history and why his brother died to protect the village.This will be a wake up call for Sasuke. I think he's going to have a chage a heart then Oro is going to have the 4 kages attack him then steal his body.
    "RESPECT"

Haha! Epic! Wow, a lot went down in this chapter And so many possibilities! Wonder what's going to happen next. Will Sasuke and Orochimaru tag the edo's? Will they let them roam free? Madara nor Tobi is in allianse with either Sasuke or Orochimaru. So I see no reason why they won't let Hashirama let it all out against Madara

This is all getting tied together nicely

amyway, hashirama + sasuke's ems = stone tablet homework. sasuke will awaken rinnegan at this junction.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.