Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    So Everybody. Who wants to guess what exactly Sasuke wants to know from the Hokages, and Why do they have to be at the Uchiha hideout for it?

Sure the Hokages were witnesses and participants to history, but what could they possibly say that could enlighten Sasuke to affect his lust for Konoha's destruction?

Unfortunately I am not able to deduce what Kishimoto is up to, and I'm wondering what you guys think.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

probably a history lesson on the bad blood between the uchiha clan and konoha, this will probably help sasuke to better understand what a shinobi is, according to konoha, and why itachi chose the village over his own clan

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    Sasuke has been acting out of rage. He has never stopped to analyze why things went that way. after meeting itachi something must have clicked in his head, why choosing an entire village over your family???? he needs to now the facts to understand itachi's actions. the kages can tell about madara, the kyuubi attact and finaly sandaime can explain what really went on regarding the massacre. i think in a way everyting will aim towards madara and tobi...making sasuke part of the war
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

i want to know how sasgay would react to knowing that the 4th is actually naruto father.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    So Everybody. Who wants to guess what exactly Sasuke wants to know from the Hokages, and Why do they have to be at the Uchiha hideout for it?

Sure the Hokages were witnesses and participants to history, but what could they possibly say that could enlighten Sasuke to affect his lust for Konoha's destruction?

Unfortunately I am not able to deduce what Kishimoto is up to, and I'm wondering what you guys think.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    i want to know how sasgay would react to knowing that the 4th is actually naruto father.
    He already knows. Tobi (or someone else ;P) told him that the 4th Hokage sealed the Kyubi in his own son. He would be more surprised if he found that their mothers were friends (?) and that they wished for their children to be friends with each other as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Spoiler!

He already knows. Tobi told him that the 4th Hokage sealed the Kyubi in his own son.
    BUT what questions is he going to as specifically? It seems to me that He already knows the answers to most of these questions, or he should know.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    BUT what questions is he going to as specifically? It seems to me that He already knows the answers to most of these questions, or he should know.
    Hashirama is the one that created the first village, so of course the question about what is a village would be directed to him.

The question about Itachi's feelings would be directed to Hiruzen.

The question about what is a clan would be directed to Tobirama.

The question about what is a shinobi would be directed to Minato (who seems to exactly know what it is, considering his last words before sealing the Kyubi).

Other questions are mentioned here:
    Spoiler!

The question about how it all began will be answered by the tablet.

The question how he should act will be answered by himself.

And so on.

Zero, I wonder if it's going to be that simple.

What does Sasuke expect Hashirama to say about what a village is, It is a community of people living together for mutual benefits like protection/security, livelihood, and support.

What does he expect to hear about a clan, is it not a group of people closely or loosely related, and who are either blood kinship or other bonded feellings to an ancestor?

And about Itachi, I suppose he could learn what Gave Itachi the fierce loyalty to Konoha, but the point I am making is that aren't these question redundant?

Certainly, Sasuke does not need to go through the trouble of reviving Orochimaru, and Performing Edo Tensei, just to have the Hokages tell him what everyone already knows.

I have a feeling that maybe there may some hidden truths beyond the obvious that Sasuke is really trying to discover, hence my questions. It would make sense for Kishi to do this if he's going to Bless us with some GREAT FLASHBACKS.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-02-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    what really annoys me is that this whole thing really diminishes minato's sacrifice to save konoha. think about it, he sacrifices his life to use this seal, only to have it unsealed, an unsealing that looks about as easy as taking a dump. i just feel it completely removes the point of minato's heroic sacrifice during the kyuubi attack, making it an utterly pointless sacrifice and tbh it also make me feel that the dead god seal wasnt such an epic seal, kind of a let down, it would be like the juubi going on a rampage and getting defeated by konohamaru's friend with the running nose, totally takes away the sense of awesomeness and epicness about it.
    I was once with you. Thinking all of it was in vain, and that it was all pointless. But, it is almost the total opposite. It is wrong how their sacrifices were demeaned and violated, but all of their sacrifices held tremendous weight in the future. If they didn't do the things they did, this series would be borderline unrecognizable.

The series we fans love is the way it is because of their noble efforts and sacrifices. And even though they are now again a part of the abomination that is Edo Tensei, their sacrifices were not in vain

@paul, rather than Sasuke forcing them to tell him their secrets, he will simply tell them to tell him their true dark story and not the happy version that most people are spewing around. A dark side of the village and what Kohona has done, will come up while they tell their story. Thus, Sasuke will learn the truth (it's all about it anyway, since Sasuke have already heard Tobi's/Madara's version of the story).

BTW. This reminded me that Kakashi was quite lucky that Tobi was the first one to meet up with Sasuke after his fight with Itachi. Otherwise, Kakashi might have been dead because of Itachi's Amaterasu Trap, seeing as he and Obito have eyes from the same pair.