Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru - Baba Yasushi

This is an awesome manga. If you long to read a battle manga that is more rooted in reality then this one is for you. The action isn't too over the top and the fighting principles are all based on the real thing. It isn't really a very serious seinen manga like others in this thread. You'll laugh a lot reading through this. It's a seinen manga with a shounen main character. Well, I can say that it's just borderline seinen. This can actually be shounen if not for few nudity and a little gore. I'm sure there'll be some debate on whether which martial art is the deadliest. I hope you'll enjoy reading this manga.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/karat...noru/v01/c001/

Synopsis:

Kohinata Minoru is a college student at a college that is popular for its sports rather than academic orientation. He starts out as a gymnast alongside his friend, Nana, but is bullied by his gymnast seniors. One evening, a karate student at the college, Mutou Ryuuji, witnesses Minoru being bullied and comes to his rescue and drags him into the world of karate. Minoru makes new friends and learns some of their dark pasts, including a shocking death that reveals motives for revenge.

Last edited by Monte.Teacher; 01-25-2013 at 12:04 PM.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Yeah, I've also been reading this one from the moment it got released.
    It's a pretty good martial arts manga, realistic and informative, but u'll never get bored reading it.

I was looking into starting this, I'll give it a try when i catch up on all my current ones.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Reading it for a while on batoto. Its pretty damn good. I heard its have about 500 chapters so its far from finished. Waiting for Mutou to return to the scene.

They also have a sequel to it called Karate Shoukoushi Monogatari but their isn't anybody scanning it at the moment.

Wait?! You said sequel?... so does that mean this manga is already completed? Or is it just a spin off? They should better hurry up wirh the scanlation then... kkk

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Wait?! You said sequel?... so does that mean this manga is already completed? Or is it just a spin off? They should better hurry up wirh the scanlation then... kkk
    Yeah it finished already. The sequel started last month I think and yeah its a spin off, sort of.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Yeah it finished already. The sequel started last month I think and yeah its a spin off, sort of.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Okay so, what pedro does..is not frowned upon in this manga?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Seriously, no jokes?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Okay so, what pedro does..is not frowned upon in this manga?
    I know I frown on it.
    The way they "sacrifice" people to him sometimes is just weird. Though very rarely funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Reading it for a while on batoto. Its pretty damn good. I heard its have about 500 chapters so its far from finished. Waiting for Mutou to return to the scene.

They also have a sequel to it called Karate Shoukoushi Monogatari but their isn't anybody scanning it at the moment.
    Seriously?
    Where are you reading these chapters at? , and are they translated? I only ask Since on mangareaders, and manginn, mangafox, animeshippuden, etc. they're not even at 200 chapters. Don't get how the majority of translators can be that far behind for so long (like 3 years or so).
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Read now!!

http://www.mangareader.net/karate-sh...ata-minoru/189

Spoiler!