• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    ^Not that I'm necessarily saying that Doflamingo couldn't retrieve all of his crew from PH, but would he? We know he's this seemingly heartless character who cannot stand failure associated with his name, and though he's already pardoned Vergo and Monet once, he did state that all failures following that same pardon would not be forgiven--aka another (possible) Bellamy situation. Therefore, what is the likelihood he recovers those four henchmen instead of simply letting them either be captured by Smoker or rest in piece (pieces as for Vergo) on the wasteland that is Punk Hazard? Sure it seems like a ridiculous blow for a Warlord to lose four of his crew, including his right hand man, especially when this character has been one of the more cutthroat pirate-esque characters in the series. On the otherhand, maybe that is simply Oda illustrating how far the "Worst Generation" has come over two years.

I am interested in how Caesar will be handled. Will Smoker play one of his slide of hands against Justice and allow Law and the SHs to "capture" Caesar, or will he make them force his hand. Also, broadcasting Caesar's defeat across teh NW to who knows who, as well as Caesar's substantial bounty may just create enough reason for bounty increases/new wanted posters for the crew, especially considering what sort of "unknown business" they disrupted for the WG.

Lastly, cross, if Doflamingo is half the pirate we all believe he is, he surely wields haki. Thus, Logias shouldn't be any more difficult than applying haki imbued string attacks.
    Well does the bellemy example really come in to play here? He was a no nothing weakling, who was not worth the low bounty that he was given. But we are talking about a vice admirl and a logia here. sure we was about to torch them to get ride of law, luffy and smoker. but nnw that there going to be gone does it make sense to waste power like that. I mean i understand the whole fail and die concept. But still, to just kill a vice admiral level guy and a logia user who can still be valuable, just to prove a point. let alone baby 5 and buffalo. what a waste of power you know.

well for the record jinbe does not use haki, But i am not saying that flamingo does not use haki. I'm talking about his power in general and more of the controlling part than the hurting part. from what we saw in his battle with croc we did not use haki on him. You could say he was just not trying. But why not control croc, controlling a logia in battle would be super useful. so why not unless he could not control them do to there fluid and moving bodies. All i mean is he might not be as effective against logias in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and fat Timmy Turner
    HA! X-D

I'm hoping that Law only wanted to "kidnap" Caesar to turn him in and interrupt the SAD production. I don't see what he or Luffy could accomplish by carrying around a highly deadly and mentally unstable Logia user with them. It's not as if they can force him to produce the ingredients for SAD, and taking the Seastone off of him long enough to try is WAY too dangerous. So hopefully we'll see Smoker take him with him to put in Impel Down.

Also don't see Luffy and Law travelling together from here--Luffy doesn't like being told where to go. So perhaps they'll part ways now and Law will contact him again once he's ready to move forward with Phase 2. I hope to see nothing from this arc carry over into the next one. I'm ready for a brand new adventure, and maybe we can see something else in that arc tie in to the ongoing Doflamingo confrontation in this one.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Cross, Personally I don't believe Bellamy is dead, but if he is it should show how ruthless and unforgiving he is when his subordinates disappoint him. We are both in agreement on Doflamingo "wasting" his under talent being ridiculous; however, after Vergo failed, Doflamingo already said his thanks and farewell, followed by him ordering Monet to destroy herself (and Vergo) in order to rid PH of Luffy and crew, Law, and Smoker and G5 so as to save Caesar, who is basically Doflamingo's right to business. So I believe there is as good of chance of Doflamingo banishing/disposing of his crew members (even Vergo and Monet should they again appear) as there is of G5 capturing them before he arrives at PH.

Also, your hypothesis of Doflamingo and haki is probably just as likely as not; there is a difference between one knowing about haki and one wielding haki. Nice point about Jinbe (or even most of the Warlords for that matter) not showing his control over haki. Although, Jinbe has basically as strong a power as haki, if not even more hax, that being his control over water. I suppose, and Sirxxx notes this as well, that Doflamingo wasn't really trying but rather simply having a good time in the chaos when fighting Crocodile. Still he could have easily controlled him seemingly, as he controlled several WB pirate division captains like Jozu and Atmos, so maybe logia's are a weak point for him. It'll be interesting to finally discover the secrets behind him once he makes it to the central villain.

Specifically at Sirxxx, Regarding the Caesar deal, wouldn't it make more sense right now that Law and Luffy take Caesar along with them? For what purpose I have no idea, but Law was adament about Caesar not escaping and in my opinion, there would be more chance of that upon Caesar going into Marine custody than Law keeping track of him. Of course now that I'm writing this I'm starting to flipflop so I honestly acknowledge this could go either way. He does have that 300 million beri bounty after all.

good point, I'm not sure he is dead either but all i am saying is there is a difference in ditching a scrub like bellemy and some grade A beef like vergo and monnet. Plus we saw some emotion on his face when he was telling monet to kill her self to stop them. like he almost did not want to do it but he had to.

I gree, it will be interesting to see how his powers really work. I might be reading to much into it, but idk, But it would make sense that he can not control something that is in a constant state of motion. Like i said that would explain why he chose to cut cocs head off instead of control him, because with every one else he chose to use his control powers first.

But i think luffy and law will regroup somewhere before luffy takes off on his own again, maybe they will even get invited to meet with Kid, hawkins and appo. I do hope that we see the other war lords soon i am rather curious about them.

I think we could see a warlord meeting to discuss resent events and that would leave a very uncomfortable standoff in the room between law and flamingo. If flamingo is still a war lord at all? have we gotten confirmation of that yet? can not remember, I'm probably just forgetting it.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wouldn't hold your breath. Shichibukai are just figureheads, they hold no real governing value. And it's not like they would have any governing authority to discuss. I'm quoting onepiece wiki, "it is stated in the manga that the very notion of them working together as a team is entirely unthinkable".

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

well i never said them working together. i said them in a meeting which we have seen them do before. Plus they are not figure heads. they are deterrents. So, i do not think its out of the question to see them in a war lord meeting when we have seen war lord meetings before. Plus thats a nice way for oda to show us the other new war lords.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Warlords are one of the Three Great Powers, and as much as they interact on orders by the WG in times of crisis, they are pirates through and through. The title is merely a cover for them to do as they please to some degree without the WG interferring. As to who is newly a Warlord, it'll be interesting to see how both Law and Doflamingo are seen by the Marines following this/the next few arcs. In my opinion one if not both has to give up their position, and if only one, Law surely is going to try and upgrade his seat to Yonkou. It's pretty certain Buggy was offered a position during the past two years, but I'd also like to see a few new characters as Warlords. Even if we don't learn a ton about them the new characters would allow for a bit more uncertainty and variety amongst the group moving forward.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are given a few pages in an upcoming chapter where Oda illustrates Marine HQ and Brandnew once again discussing the reappearance of the SHs, especially following a call from Smoker reporting what happened on Punk Hazard. It would be a perfect time for reissued wanted posters, if not bounties. It would also be an possible time for Oda to update what has been happening within the Underworld since Caesar's defeat, what ever happened to Big Mom receiving that bomb-rigged coffin, and what became of Kid, Apoo, and Hawkins alliance and other Supernova movements.

I highly doubt anything will happen to Law. He's doing what the Government is paying him to do; Take out pirates. Plus he's going after a Yonkou. Government would support him on that. Smoker on the other hand would get in trouble for preventing Law from doing his job. Plus, the agreement between Smoker and Law was that everything that happened at Punk Hazard remains off the radar.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I thought that the unknown person was Mihawk. :<

EDIT: Thanks for that zoomed picture. Now I see the Aokiji connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I thought that the unknown person was Mihawk. :<

EDIT: Thanks for that zoomed picture. Now I see the Aokiji connection.
    Outside of the associative dialogue, the zoomed photo has strengthened the reasoning for all those claiming the sillouette is of resemblence of Aokiji. Besides, not sure Mihawk generally falls asleep at sea....