• |3| Average

3 18.75%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Nah, he already cried once, when he lost to Ichigo, his Zan didn't wan to respond and he was wishing of becoming stronger.
    No he didn't cry then. I thought so too so I went and read through ch.114, the chapter right the fight. He didn't cry, no tears were shed, he was just upset he lost and he said to himself that he wanted to get stronger. Though he did cover his face so it was hard to see his whole face plus his face had blood on it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I get it now.

Unohana is fully aware of everything going on. She did stab Kenpachi in the throat, and He died or nearly died.

She brought him back, or he brought himself back, although Ken is totally unaware of this, but Unohana is aware and she is going to repeat the cycle of "Killing" him and bringing him back/allowing him to bring himself back.

During their First fight, the TWO of them made a Tacit Pact. Kenpachi will not die from battle wounds, but he'll return stronger (Saiyan Style). For her part, Unohana did something to Kenpachi, something that PROBABLY to allows him to regenerate and return, from dying.

As someone else mentioned, the blood that splatered on Unohana from his neck stab is still there on Unohana's face, meaning that it actually happened. While, dead/near death with Ken spaced out, Unohana placed his sword back in his hand and continued as though nothing had happened.

I think she means to repeat this cycle until Kenpachi gets strong enough to defeat her.

I was joking in the Naruto thread about the shinobi leaping around like Doomsday... But dying over and over again only to come back stronger each and everytime is exactly like Doomsday, not that I mind. It's worth noting that Doomsday ended up killing his creator in the end too.

Imagine a return of Celebrity Deathmatch with Kenpachi Vs Doomsday.

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    I was joking in the Naruto thread about the shinobi leaping around like Doomsday... But dying over and over again only to come back stronger each and everytime is exactly like Doomsday, not that I mind. It's worth noting that Doomsday ended up killing his creator in the end too.

Imagine a return of Celebrity Deathmatch with Kenpachi Vs Doomsday.
    Yeah, What a fight that would be.

Okay One more Blind Stab at this. What if Unohana was the Source and Originator of the Bankai stealing/sealing Jutsu that Quincies/Juha Bach are now using. What If she had sealed his Bankai at their first fight, that could explain why Kenpachi can not Hear the voice of his Sword or do Bankai. What if this is the "Sin" commited since it has lead to Yamamoto Genrusai's death, What if that Bankai was why she said that the Old Kenpachi did'nt give her a chance to play around with fancy moves?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yeah, What a fight that would be.

Okay One more Blind Stab at this. What if Unohana was the Source and Originator of the Bankai stealing/sealing Jutsu that Quincies/Juha Bach are now using. What If she had sealed his Bankai at their first fight, that could explain why Kenpachi can not Hear the voice of his Sword or do Bankai. What if this is the "Sin" commited since it has lead to Yamamoto Genrusai's death, What if that Bankai was why she said that the Old Kenpachi did'nt give her a chance to play around with fancy moves?
    That's a grand guess. I highly doubt that it's true though. If Unohana knew the stealing/sealing technique, she would have shared it with her fellow Captains. There's no way she wouldn't provide the necessary info for the 13th Squads to defeat the Quincy.

In case anyone missed the reference Aizen also said Fear was an important part of evolution and that's why he kept Gin around as he always knew he would betray him.

Also she didn't stab his neck Kenpachi just fell forward and the sword was to the side of him.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    That's a grand guess. I highly doubt that it's true though. If Unohana knew the stealing/sealing technique, she would have shared it with her fellow Captains. There's no way she wouldn't provide the necessary info for the 13th Squads to defeat the Quincy.
    I agree. Unohana seems to be immensely loyal that she would change her personality just because Yamamoto (and recently Shinsui) so. It wouldn't be like her to withhold that information, at least from Yamamoto.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    In case anyone missed the reference Aizen also said Fear was an important part of evolution and that's why he kept Gin around as he always knew he would betray him.

Also she didn't stab his neck Kenpachi just fell forward and the sword was to the side of him.

1) Kenpachi disarmed with his sword at a distance

Spoiler!

2) Unohana's sword Poking through Kenpachi's hair at the back of his head

3) Kenpachi spits/coughs out blood

4) Blood from Kenpachi splatters on Unohana's face.
    Spoiler!

5) Suddenly, KenpaCHI HAS HIS SWORD BACK.
    Spoiler!

Obviously, Kenpachi was stabbed, something is happening that Kenpachi is not aware of, and Unohana is playing him along.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I agree. Unohana seems to be immensely loyal that she would change her personality just because Yamamoto (and recently Shinsui) so. It wouldn't be like her to withhold that information, at least from Yamamoto.
    Yep, You are right and something is off with my guess, but I have a feeling that It is not too far off.
    Last edited by paulbee; 01-25-2013 at 04:03 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I find it a little amusing that Zaraki, the most battle-hungry guy in the Gotei 13, spent hundreds of years serving as a Captain next to Unohana, the person he's wanted to fight against the most for the longest time, and (presumably) not once challenged her to a fight during that time. That's quite the amazing amount of self control, if you ask me. Must have been difficult for him to look at her with a straight face all the time during the Captain meetings lol.

Also, may be late on this, and it's completely irrelevant, but with last chapter's revealing of the scars, it just donned on me why Unohana sported that big front braid all the time. I'M SO SLOW!!!

chapter is good. it seems that Zaraki won't die, and I hope Unohana will survive too.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Also, may be late on this, and it's completely irrelevant, but with last chapter's revealing of the scars, it just donned on me why Unohana sported that big front braid all the time. I'M SO SLOW!!!
    LOL I mentioned it last week in my comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I'm also loving the interaction between Yach & Ken. Interesting what her hair in braids form hid.
    However like you said, it's totally irrelevant lol. I wonder if Isane knows Unohana's true nature. She probably only knows her as a Medical Captain & not as the 1st Kenpachi.

Hmm........
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 01-26-2013 at 02:09 AM.