0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 524 Discussion / 525 Predictions

Chapter 524: "The Drop" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/524

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 01-23-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Zaraki got weaker? really? he always seemed to be getting stronger... did Unohana do something to him during their fight? Maybe that's why he never unlocked him Bankai, it may have been sealed early on.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So that's Zaraki's skill: He's part Saiyan! Now it all makes sense...

...wait, no. No, the other thing: No fucking sense at all.

Anyway, did he just resurrect himself from death in order to keep on fighting?! That is BADASS!!!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Hm...so zaraki can't die and is basically a saiyan as mentioned? Probably has something to do with his zampaktou being seal for so long...still hate the fact that zaraki is eventually gonna 'kill' unohana. Seems kinda redundant to me. But i like how she is mopping the floor with him.

They won't die, Kubo be trolling ....
    Spoiler!

What was that? zaraki felt like he was stab through his neck by unohana? was it unohana's bloodlust? same thing happened to ichigo before when he felt zaraki's bloodlust as if he was stabbed through his torso..... MP says that kenpachi first and only felt fear against unohana... so that must be it.... he never felt fear against tousen's bankai or panic like what happened to the visoreds against tousen or against nnoitra or even yammy lols.......... and did unohana broke zaraki's blade and stab it in his back? men she's really fast.... zaraki's like a rookie against a pro..... and about unohana's last statement?

1. Zaraki won't die - true = trump card of gotei13
    2. Everytime he cross the border to death he becomes stronger? = is this true or another miss translation by MP... waiting for MS... or is it a mistake that zaraki imposes to himself, his idea that if he comes closer to death he gets stronger... lol that almost sounds like saiyans.... can't wait for the past.... the flash back about unohana's sins

3. One more thing it is implied here that zaraki kenpachi has gone weaker than he use to be when he fought unohana, make sense way he lost/draw to ichigo.... unohana says she had no time to do tricks with her off/other hand during their fight before when she got that scar from zaraki.... is it because zaraki was more skilled and now he has gone weaker because of his lack of interest in training? or the lack of opponent that interest him except unohana yachiru?

I Still see inoue coming to the picture if in case it is unohana who gets down for the count.... shunsui would not make a decision to let probably the 2nd greatest asset after zaraki of gotei13 to die because of training.... i say pull her out of HM and send her to the muken... that would make sense and i'm sure my favorite captain shunsui is smart and cunning

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    So that's Zaraki's skill: He's part Saiyan!
    When saiyans die they die.... its either he is like that or he is the same as doomsday in dc comics... when he dies... his zanpaktou awakens him or something like that... then he gets stronger again....its kinda like what they say about doomsday and what proccess he was made to be... "What kills you makes you stronger"... Now its ironic that most of zaraki's title chapters are named undead, undead 1 etc... its no surprise that at its climax we can see another undead chapter name

I don't believe he actually died at all. It was a premition of what will happen.The closer he gets to situation where he really will die the stronger he becomes. His instinct and will to live conquers his fear of death and sends him into a blood lust. It's not that he becomes stronger and stays stronger. He just powers up for the fight pretty much. Unohana's sin is that she should have killed him when she had the chance. well my two cents anyways.

EDIT: also crazy predection out of left field. Unohana is Kenpachi's mothers <_<
    Last edited by yutterh; 01-23-2013 at 07:54 AM.

@yutterh

About the last one....do you know I thought the exact same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by yutterh View Post
    I don't believe he actually died at all. It was a premonition of what will happen....(reference to other mangas is out of the picture)...The closer he gets to situation where he really will die the stronger he becomes. His instinct and will to live conquers his fear of death and sends him into a blood lust. It's not that he becomes stronger and stays stronger. He just powers up for the fight pretty much.
    i agree, since that was pretty much what happens everytime there is a training in this manga..not that i dont like it, its just a bit predictable..

Quote Originally Posted by yutterh View Post
    EDIT: also crazy predection out of left field. Unohana is Kenpachi's mothers <_<
    or sister. or lover?

...i hope after this "kenpachi" thing is over we discover how zaraki could not speak to his zanpakotou.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Personally I think she stabbed him for real, healed him, placed his sword in his hand, and then woke him up. Oh Unohana, you like to play with your food, don't you?