7 43.75%
  • |3| Average

3 18.75%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I dont understand why kenpachi and unohana r fighting to dead? having both fight against the quincy will be better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

IIRC, that's because Kenpachi is one of the 5 potentials the Quincy are after. He has to get stronger.

He got stabbed. Look at the panel where he spits blood on her face. The second he comes to, she's still there with blood on her face on the exact same spots! Unohana might have some type of time reversal or maybe it's the ability of Kenpachi's Zanpaktou. In either case, shit just got real for everybody's favorite Macho Man. Kenpachi has had this a long time coming, and this upcoming ass whoopin' is gonna be a thing of beauty! I can't wait for the flashback to how she was before the Gotei 13, when she was the villain. This was a pretty good chapter even if the MP version is an epic fail.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    even if the MP version is an epic fail.
    At the risk of getting the "beggars can't be choosers" speech, I agree. I resist saying the exact thing every week because of that (and the hope that someday they get their act together). However, they've been doing this for a long time now that I don't know how they can't get their thing right. Every week there's either a translation error or weird use of English in every scan they release.

I wish they just release the raws instead.

He got stabbed. This must be connected to zaraki's true ability about being the "undead"

Quote Originally Posted by yutterh View Post
    I don't believe he actually died at all. It was a premition of what will happen.The closer he gets to situation where he really will die the stronger he becomes. His instinct and will to live conquers his fear of death and sends him into a blood lust. It's not that he becomes stronger and stays stronger. He just powers up for the fight pretty much. Unohana's sin is that she should have killed him when she had the chance. well my two cents anyways.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

I think Kenpachi's "Death" and returning from the dead, was a result of something Unahana did to him, her "sin".

Whatever happens, it would be a tragedy for Kubo to kill off Unohana. She is essentially being asked to let Kenpachi kill her as he learns to become more deadly. Soul Society wants a Powered Up Kenpachi, and Unohana has been ordered to use herself as a Rag-doll for the Pit Bull to sharpen his teeth on.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So Kenpachi actually fought her before wow.

I think Kenpachi's Zanpaktou spoke to him when he was loosing consciousness.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

With the MS translation... i'm starting to think that zaraki kenpachi cannot be killed literally.... instead after he dies he gets up stronger than before... he really is the Doomsday version of bleach....that is what unohana stated.... the only question is why is it unohana's sin... did she do something to zaraki before that he ended up being like this.....i think MS translation this week is much clearer but its better to wait for the raws and its translation to be precise

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Personally I think she stabbed him for real, healed him, placed his sword in his hand, and then woke him up. Oh Unohana, you like to play with your food, don't you?
    Lmao, how awesome would that be?!

Unohana is obviously doing something! I mean when he was reawaken, he had his sword in his hand again. This could be her way of training him. Death, Rebirth, Repeat. It is called the "Killing Arts" after all.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think Kenpachi's "Death" and returning from the dead, was a result of something Unahana did to him, her "sin".

Whatever happens, it would be a tragedy for Kubo to kill off Unohana. She is essentially being asked to let Kenpachi kill her as he learns to become more deadly. Soul Society wants a Powered Up Kenpachi, and Unohana has been ordered to use herself as a Rag-doll for the Pit Bull to sharpen his teeth on.
    I think you're right Paul. Unohana did something to Zaraki in the past that allows him to be all Solomon Grundy like. This seems to be well known from the elder SS members because The Zero Squad just left him lol. Also, no one was even bothered by his injuries from fake Bach except the newer Squad 4 healers.

Man I can't believe Kubo didn't troll us & actually stayed with the training. Oh and I guess we can kind of throw out those "Yachiru is Ken's Zanpakuto manifested" theories. She's at the barracks unaware & worried.

Zaraki heartbroken & crying.....wow....simply...wow.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 01-23-2013 at 02:56 PM.