• |3| Average

3 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.88%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    This also explains why Orochimaru joined Akatsuki to begin with and also gives more of a reason for why he left. Orochimaru was likely looking for the ideal Uchiha not just to obtain the sharingan but as someone who he could join the bloodlines within. At the time Itachi seemed like the perfect candidate. Kabuto implied that Orochimaru knew that Tobi was not Madara and Orochimaru also probably knew that if he could get Itachi's body, with what he knew he could easily defeat Tobi and take control of Akatsuki. When Orochimaru lost to Itachi though he also quite likely raised Tobi's suspicions of him. So he lost his ideal test subject and also revealed his treachery towards Akatsuki as a whole.
    Whatever the plan is, it sounds evil. I mean that might be why Danzo had all the Uchihas killed because he wanted to prevent whatever Orochimary had in store.

And what happened to Guy! With Naruto's chakra he'd be a badass. I want him open the final gate already!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    This may seem Trite, but :-

1) How was it possible for all the Ninjas to fly?
    2) And I assume that excludes the Nara Clan who are still performing Kage Mane on the Juubi.
    3) Does it mean that Naruto now has the power of flight?
    Super-chakra boosted synchronized jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So, does it mean that Naruto can use all elements, thanks to his capabilities to convert Kyubi's chakra to any element he wants, because Kurama's chakra has a portion of every element in it ? Guess he really is starting to resemble So6p and Nagato.
    No, nothing about elements was even mentioned. Only that he converted the Kyuubi's chakra in such a way that everyone could use it. This has no bearing on elements as it's still up to the individual to manipulate the chakra to their element.

2) And I assume that excludes the Nara Clan who are still performing Kage Mane on the Juubi.
    A dose of the Kyuubi chakra has boosted all their physical abilities pretty high as well, meaning they can jump really, really, REALLY well right about now. So there's no 'real' flying going on (unless the Wind Element users are making it happen). Reminds me of that one episode of Samurai Jack many moons ago (Aku: "What!? You can fly!!?" Jack: "No, just jump good.")

I prefer to thinking they're jumping, like Doomsday.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Reminds me of that one episode of Samurai Jack many moons ago (Aku: "What!? You can fly!!?" Jack: "No, just jump good.")
    hah! Had the same thought!

the uchiha district was visited at least twice since the massacre, correct? (not sure if the anime is clouding my memory with non-canon) i believe it was explained thar it was left in ruin so i don't think it would necessarily have been "cleaned up" for any reason to do with duration.

also.. as this was never brought up to my knowledge ..

is the uchiha "hideout" within the uchiha village? are they even close to each other?

sasuke and itachi had their final fight in the uchiha hideout, correct? it didn't seem to be near konaha, as most of konaha, even its leaders, are unaware of the hideout, much less the tablet.

is the hideout a good distance away from the village?

did they have a secret way of getting there quickly? (like obito's type of ability)

is it shielded from non ocular doujutsu detection?

i think oro and hebi/taka are at the uchiha village ruins, not yet the hideout.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    I prefer to thinking they're jumping, like Doomsday.
    LOL! They all Jump into the shape of an Eagle with outstretched wings, and even Sliced through some Juubi arms. I'm all for symbolism, but not so for hype.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The bird thing was silly (in fact, really stupid, in my opinion). I'm going on limb and saying it actually was capable of flight, not merely jumping; no clue how it had the power to cut the Juubi's arms. I'm going with the possibility that Naruto was in control of that, and the Shinobi Alliance were all linked temporarily within Naruto's chakra similar to when Kakashi/Guy were kept within his Bijuu Mode. Who knows, maybe some Wind Element was at work, given Naruto's own chakra nature and all.

the jyuubi arm tails were cut by one of the 2 FRS's I believe as one of the earlier frames had naruto at the front with one and another frame showed him with a FRS in each hand
    come fight my brute here

Great chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    The bird thing was silly (in fact, really stupid, in my opinion).
    It may have been silly but I found it as a great way to show tribute to Neji.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,