2 11.76%
  • |3| Average

3 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.88%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    This was easily the best chapter for a while. The part where Madara and Obito's connection to the Juubi was severed reminded me of Minato and Hashirama's battles where they severed the bond between the Kyuubi and the Uchiha controlling it. Freeing the Juubi from their control might free them up to attack with their own jutsu. However I'm inclined to think that the Juubi will attack everyone, meaning Madara and Obito will have some difficulty attacking the powered up shinobi alliance while having to watch out for the Juubi. In theory the alliance has a chance of victory if Madara can be sealed and Obito neutralised or killed while Naruto and Bee somehow stop the Juubi (with the nine names somehow). Thus setting the stage for Sasuke and the mysterious power up that he's chasing. I hope Kishi reveals more of what Sasuke is up to in the next chapter.

so oro and company r in the whirlpool country to find some uzumakis maybe of course I dont have any proof but whatever. Anyway good chapter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

I don't think they're in whirlpool country. It seems they're still in Konoha. I think this is the Uchiha clan village that was destroyed during Pain's attack or maybe dung Itachi's massacre. As what I can remember, the Uchiha village is at the outskirts of Konoha since they were kinda isolated. They must be after the souls of the dead Uchihas to get some information... or the safe house of the Advisers.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I kind of find it nice how Naruto is honoring his parents (combining the strong points of the two) and the Kyuubi is getting back at them (helping someone become better than Minato and Kushina) at the same time.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    two important questions i hope the ppl here can answer for me...

Spoiler!
    Not exactly. Madara and Obito still couldn't move, and the hand things were in the way, so they got destroyed on their way to Madara and Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Spoiler!
    It was just Naruto's chakra, not his and the Kyuubi's will as well.

It must be Naruto's connections with everyone that allows him to understand their hearts which allows him to mold the right chakra to them.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL EAGLE NO JUSTU wtf THAT HAD ME ROLLING!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YEAH Rock Lee!

This was a fun chapter and they finally managed to get them severed from the Jyuubi.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i have a feeling that after the juubi remains free for a while... hachibi and kyubi are going to voluntarily seal themselves /join up inside it. that is of course if the other bijuu cant be yanked out first instead. no matter how madara and obito are dealt with the juubi needs to be stabilized and prevented from mindless rampage. since bee isnt going to be the jinchuriki for 10 tails (what a shame, really, maybe in the end?) he probably sacrifices himself letting hachibi go.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

So, does it mean that Naruto can use all elements, thanks to his capabilities to convert Kyubi's chakra to any element he wants, because Kurama's chakra has a portion of every element in it ? Guess he really is starting to resemble So6p and Nagato.

Sasuke and the gang are in Konoha, but are they really in the Uchiha district ? Most of the village was destroyed, so very well that might have been the Hyuga's district or some other place. Besides, the Uchiha massacred happened like 10 years ago. At this point, they should have cleaned that place awhile ago.

This may seem Trite, but :-

1) How was it possible for all the Ninjas to fly?
    2) And I assume that excludes the Nara Clan who are still performing Kage Mane on the Juubi.
    3) Does it mean that Naruto now has the power of flight?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !