• |1| Terrible

1 5.88%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

Chapter 617: "Dance of the Ninjas 2" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/502/617

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 01-23-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Lee Shine = WIN!

Now we know Shukaku's plan--Swarm! Just like a bunch of flies.

Fuck you, Madara! What, no snappy comeback while you're (literally) getting your ass kicked?!

5/5 types of badass!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Gotta admit, this was one of the best chapters we've had in a while!

Even Akamaru has kyuubi Chakra XD, that's a bit much.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Ergh ok boring part over time to go back to what sasuke n oro is up been waiting for this since Neji died.

two important questions i hope the ppl here can answer for me...

1) are madara and obito both separated from the 10 tails? it looks like naruto used a variation of the shadow shuriken he used with sasuke against zabuza a long time ago. he outsmarted both obito and madara within the same move. he pretended to be attacking them and so too did they belueve they were his target but actually he was targeting the mokuton bindings linking them to the 10 tails and lee was extra insurance to make sute it worked. THIS IS THE CLEVER NARUTO I KNEW EXISTED BUT KISHI HID HIM FROM US UNTIL NOW! naruto was never truly an idiot, he is quite smart and not too shabby with on the fly battle techniques when analyzing his situation. again, i repeat, naruto faked out both obito and madara with the same move and forced them to relinquish control of juubi.

2) the revelation that the chakra transference naruto used with kyubi chakra to the shinobi alluance is at its base, the same as minato used to put both his and kushina's chakra into naruto... does that mean that every shinibi who received the narufox chakra will experience naruto's personal will or thoughts? will they have naruto in their minds on some level?

anything could have been transmitted with that chakra such as everyone learning the nine names of the bijuu.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    two important questions i hope the ppl here can answer for me...

Spoiler!
    Not exactly. Madara and Obito still couldn't move, and the hand things were in the way, so they got destroyed on their way to Madara and Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Spoiler!
    It was just Naruto's chakra, not his and the Kyuubi's will as well.

i have a feeling that after the juubi remains free for a while... hachibi and kyubi are going to voluntarily seal themselves /join up inside it. that is of course if the other bijuu cant be yanked out first instead. no matter how madara and obito are dealt with the juubi needs to be stabilized and prevented from mindless rampage. since bee isnt going to be the jinchuriki for 10 tails (what a shame, really, maybe in the end?) he probably sacrifices himself letting hachibi go.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    it they just turned into a chakra bird?

I agree with Temperjoke, this was definitely one of the best in a while. Imo, the best since 609/610.

At least we understand Naruto's chakra delivery method a little better... and the fact that it's linked to his unique body (in terms of bloodline and time spent as a Jinchuuriki) makes it seem a little more justifiable.

The chakra bird formation was a little overdone, but then again based on some of the recent anime intros, we knew that Shinobi are excellent at synchronised dancing. That said, this chapter should have been titled "Dance of the Shinobi", not the last one.

Too bad it was Hinata who fixed Naruto's shoulder... it honestly wasn't a big deal, but I'd have liked to either see Sakura do it, or see his Kyuubi/Uzumaki chakra heal him (one of the two).

It seems a little unbelievable that Madara/Obito couldn't escape from the shadow binding... Obito demonstrated the ability to use his Mangekyou for a Kamui while frozen in place; why couldn't Madara use Susano'o / his Rinnegan for something? I'm sure they've got more up their sleeve, and Kishi needed a way for Naruto to sever their bond with the Juubi (juxtaposed with his own talk about keeping his bonds close to him). I'm just going to let it go for now and pretend I'm proud of Rock Lee for landing a blow on Madara.

Big stuff next chapter with Sasuke and Co, probably... plus the Juubi is now free, for the moment. Things are really starting to heat up!