• |3| Average

3 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.88%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    No, nothing about elements was even mentioned. Only that he converted the Kyuubi's chakra in such a way that everyone could use it. This has no bearing on elements as it's still up to the individual to manipulate the chakra to their element.
    Are you sure ? Kyubi says (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/16372516/8) that Naruto was able to match everyone's unique individual traits, and the only chakra traits that a chakra has, of what we know, are elemental affinity and yin and yang ratio. If he matched their traits trough chakra, doesn't that mean that he matched their elemental affinity then ?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    LOL! They all Jump into the shape of an Eagle with outstretched wings, and even Sliced through some Juubi arms. I'm all for symbolism, but not so for hype.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    The bird thing was silly (in fact, really stupid, in my opinion). I'm going on limb and saying it actually was capable of flight, not merely jumping; no clue how it had the power to cut the Juubi's arms. I'm going with the possibility that Naruto was in control of that, and the Shinobi Alliance were all linked temporarily within Naruto's chakra similar to when Kakashi/Guy were kept within his Bijuu Mode. Who knows, maybe some Wind Element was at work, given Naruto's own chakra nature and all.
    One of the Futon: Rasenshurikens is what gave the eagle the cutting power. It's workings had to be somewhat spread out through the bird, making an Futon Alliance Eagle Rasengan (he still used Rasengan to start it all ).

The Sage Mode Futon Rasenshurkien was technically sliding on natural energy as if it was flying, but the eagle wasn't used in sage mode, so I guess the wind element in the Rasenshuriken might have given them an additional boost, beside that given by Kurama X Naruto's chakra.

Zero, seeing that the frame your mentioning shows geometric patters for each individual persons chakra type, it would appear this mode naruto has a different way to attune to a persons chakra to give them the boost. Kakashi also is noting that this chakra powerup is denser and more robust as opposed to when Kurama just lent him some.

Naruto's ability to pick up concepts and quickly turn around and apply them on the battlefield should surprise no one by now.
    come fight my brute here

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    sooo let me get this straight: We have the following Naruto's

Regular Naruto

Kyubi Cloak Naruto 2-4 tails

Kyubi Naruto 5-9 tails

Sage Mode Naruto

Sage Mode + Kyubi mode Naruto (when Nagato stabbed him in the stomach with the rod)

Rikuduo Naruto (no longer at tug of war)

and

NARUTO (able to mesh Kyubi chakra with anyone elses chakra)

did I miss anything?

Cool chap. Been waiting for Saskue and co for oh so long. Please let attention be on them next chapter.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    the uchiha district was visited at least twice since the massacre, correct? (not sure if the anime is clouding my memory with non-canon) i believe it was explained thar it was left in ruin so i don't think it would necessarily have been "cleaned up" for any reason to do with duration.

also.. as this was never brought up to my knowledge ..

is the uchiha "hideout" within the uchiha village? are they even close to each other?

sasuke and itachi had their final fight in the uchiha hideout, correct? it didn't seem to be near konaha, as most of konaha, even its leaders, are unaware of the hideout, much less the tablet.

is the hideout a good distance away from the village?

did they have a secret way of getting there quickly? (like obito's type of ability)

is it shielded from non ocular doujutsu detection?

i think oro and hebi/taka are at the uchiha village ruins, not yet the hideout.
    I think they had more than one hideout, beyond the Leaf Village. Probably leftover from before the founding of the great countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I think they had more than one hideout, beyond the Leaf Village. Probably leftover from before the founding of the great countries.
    interesting.

i have pieced together some likelihoods and possibilities.

1) uchiha district is actually a satellite settlement adjacent konaha proper and was likely NOT included in the primary defenses and sensor barriers of konaha proper.

2) the main hideout was underground (was it beneath the uchiha district or even konaha? was it simply "underground" but not beneath any notable location like many other hideouts?)

3) danzo and subsequently orochimaru would learn of the secret tablet most likely from itachi during his time spent as a double agent.

4) the uchiha district was left a ghost-town and mostly untampered after the massacre.

5) the uchiha district was mostly unaffected by pein's invasion and shinra tensei (the panels in 617 show oro and hawk likely in uchiha district since they passed through konaha FIRST [uchiha district in back or not front line attack deterrent] and it appearrd ghost towny as it should).

6) oro and hawk appear to have arrived at an entrance, which i believe will lead underground.

7) pure conjecture here - the final fight of itachi and sasuke showed itachi using genjutsu from a stone seat in the nature if a throne. it strikes me odd the throne would be there in a secret hideout because who would be placed upon it? that throne will be the seat of the human who knows everything. stone tablet + stone chair... perhaps it foreshadowed something of utmost significance for itachi and sasuke when they sat there in genjutsu.. sasuke will become supreme uchiha.. but ya, that stone seat is connected to the human who knows everything and he will adress oro and hawk from that seat.

please correct me where i am wrong and for the record, the databook has been proven unreliable and contradictory to the manga so please don't use it. the maps directly from the manga, however, might be suitable.

@zero, for once i disagree with you :( elemental affinity is not a factor whatsoever with chakra sharing. it is a separate process of "recomposition" by the individual's chakra system. they can recieve the narufox chakra "element free" and then recompose with their own affinity. this must be the case since samehada was steeling and pumping chakra from opposite elemental combatants.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    It may have been silly but I found it as a great way to show tribute to Neji.
    Yep! So blame Neji for having a stupid spirit animal. Maybe a giant Shinobi Alliance Ferret would've been better...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    making an Futon Alliance Eagle Rasengan (he still used Rasengan to start it all ).
    I'm keeping this!

Still sad that Kakashi didn't take about half of the alliance into the Kamui dimension, so that when Naruto threw his Rasenshuriken, they all could've murderbeast'd Obito on the other side and finally gotten rid of him. At this point, I'm assuming that they're never going to use that strategy.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Yep! So blame Neji for having a stupid spirit animal. Maybe a giant Shinobi Alliance Ferret would've been better...

I'm keeping this!

Still sad that Kakashi didn't take about half of the alliance into the Kamui dimension, so that when Naruto threw his Rasenshuriken, they all could've murderbeast'd Obito on the other side and finally gotten rid of him. At this point, I'm assuming that they're never going to use that strategy.
    Something tells me that they're going to use Kamui somehow to stop the Jyuubi. The first stage was to separate Madara and Obito from it, removing their control over it's power. If I had to speculate, I think the Jyuubi is going to run wild, and Obito will use the Rinnegan and bring Madara back to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter.

It may have been silly but I found it as a great way to show tribute to Neji.
    Hehe I almost forgot about that part at the end of chuunin exam with Neji watching the bird fly over head.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Are you sure ? Kyubi says (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/16372516/8) that Naruto was able to match everyone's unique individual traits, and the only chakra traits that a chakra has, of what we know, are elemental affinity and yin and yang ratio. If he matched their traits trough chakra, doesn't that mean that he matched their elemental affinity then ?

Even people who use the same element have different chakra traits and qualities. This is how sensor types can track people its like their signature. Naruto is able to understand people hearts and can sense everyone's chakra in kyuubi mode.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Even people who use the same element have different chakra traits and qualities. This is how sensor types can track people its like their signature. Naruto is able to understand people hearts and can sense everyone's chakra in kyuubi mode.
    perfect explanation, thank you.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I think it's just OK. I was annoyed that Madara and Obito just stand there doing nothing, waiting SA to cut them! now I just want to know what Sasuke is doing there.