Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Description
    OPM follows the life of an average hero who manages to win all of his battles with only one punch! This ends up being the cause of a lot of frustration as he no longer feels the thrill and adrenaline of fighting a tough battle.

Maybe all of the hard training to become strong wasn't worth it. After all what's so good about having an arrow to the knee?

This Manga is really great. I read all 22 chapters yesterday :p (it is still on-going)
    It doesn't take itself too seriously, but the art-work is pretty nice and the story ends up being pretty great. Be sure to give this one a try, u'll be in for a nice surprise.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 01-31-2013 at 07:38 PM.

^ You forgot to mention that the one drawing this manga, is the artist that was drawing Eyeshield 21. Beside this work, One and Murata Yuusuke have created a few one-shots as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ You forgot to mention that the one drawing this manga, is the artist that was drawing Eyeshield 21.
    Wasn't so sure that i wanted to read this manga after reading the description since it sounds kind of boring but with this, it got my interest up. Thanks

I know what u mean, I wasn't rlly expecting anything great after reading the description myself, but decided to give it a shot anyway and ended up really enjoying reading this as the story progressed

Loving it! Thanks for the recommendation!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ You forgot to mention that the one drawing this manga, is the artist that was drawing Eyeshield 21. Beside this work, One and Murata Yuusuke have created a few one-shots as well.
    Really? Big fan of ES21's artwork. Thanks for that info, I'm gonna give this one a try for that sole reason.

sig made by me

well seeing as to how regular people doing certain things repetitively makes them into a mysterious being. maybe saitama himself is a mysterious (bald) being because he was training so much =P. - D Nguyen

This guy here has a point.

I think this is one gag manga which will eventually turn into a serious battle manga.

^ It's mainly a gag-manga, but aparently a lot of interesting heroe-characters will become involved & a few interesting villains aswell.
    the action is always pretty great and other than when it's saitama fighting, it's quite the serious battle-manga.

I loved this Chapter! Kinda reminded me of the Neji vs Naruto arc... Just the same message.. hihihi

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/onepu...c020.7/27.html

just to give an idea of how ppl who actually read this manga tend to rate it:

User Rating
    Average: 9.3 / 10.0 (429 votes)
    Bayesian Average: 9.13 / 10.0
    10 63% (269 votes)
    9+ 20% (85 votes)
    8+ 12% (50 votes)
    7+ 3% (13 votes)
    6+ 1% (3 votes)
    5+ 0% (0 votes)
    4+ 0% (0 votes)
    3+ 1% (3 votes)
    2+ 0% (0 votes)
    1+ 1% (6 votes)

So don't be put off by the rather uninteresting manga-description is all i'm saying.