4 28.57%
  • |3| Average

1 7.14%
  • |2| Bad

1 7.14%
  • |1| Terrible

1 7.14%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The Mangastream's version is out & MUCH clearer.

Unohana admits to having gained her scar from Ken & vise versa. Kubo better not dick us & gloss over this training/battle!

MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 523

Blissful Heavenly Carnage X Shit Just Got Real, just isn't enough to describe this awesome onslaught.

I doubt that any of them will die, thought Unohana will lose her "life" as the strongest Kenpachi, leaving it to Zaraki, while she will remain as the Medical Captain.

Ichigo was pretty fast in pouring his essence into his own Zan.

So, does this means that they should use their zan's as parts of their bodies, the same way as they use their fists and feet ? Doesn't this suggest the fusion between them, something like FGT that Ichigo did ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Kubo better not dick us & gloss over this training/battle!
    Dude, you pretty much already know he will. That's EXACTLY what Kubo is about to do. In fact, that was the reason for the "One of you will die" comment--he can off Unohana off screen so he doesn't have to draw/write a battle for her in the future that will make appropriate use of her supposed badassery while giving her an opponent badass enough to actually defeat/kill her. I'm certain he only has one of those in him, and it will be used on Kenpachi. How many people have been hyped up to ridiculous proportions in this manga, only to be torn apart, sliced apart, one-shotted apart, or off-screen'd apart?

Unohana does look badass though! Their training ground looks like some lowest level prison type place for the worst of the worst offenders--why isn't Aizen and his comfy chair down there?

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Awesome chapter kind of filled in the blanks on the Zanpaktou creator stuff as well as Unohana's past.

1000 styles lol if shes that good why did she not fight the Quincy invaders or even Aizen.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Also I don't care if she dies shes never done anything useful for 500 chapters at least she should have a magnificent death scene.

She wont be missed but Kenpachi on the other hand there has never been a boring moment in this manga when hes around.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

@POW

I concur. Why didn't yama-jii unleash killer unohana on the villains yet? If kenpachi killed 3 ster ritters on his own without bankai, she should be able to take on the whole army!

On the other hand I disagree with you Pow, cuz I'll be sure missing unohana in the manga. Look, she was a character whose badassness was kept hidden, and i was sure she would get her chance to shine. If I don't see her fighting at least once and pull off something spectacular I'll be greatly disappointed. :(

i agree with yoru if i dont see yachiro w/e fight and go beast she is like a silent assassin we know no0thing about her???

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Awesome chapter kind of filled in the blanks on the Zanpaktou creator stuff as well as Unohana's past.

1000 styles lol if shes that good why did she not fight the Quincy invaders or even Aizen.
    It actually means 8 000 styles (according to mangastream version), you can even notice the "8" on the page with the title of this chapter. She is better than Kakashi :p. Although, knowing Kubo, the 8 will become the symbol of infinity or something :p.

Now that I look at the Asauchi, don't they look like soul chains ? Both of them have only mouths. Are Zan's actually made of them ? The chain's purpose is to link a body with a soul. Making it of the same material, would technically allow to link Shinigami's soul with the sword. Is that how it really works ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I doubt that any of them will die, thought Unohana will lose her "life" as the strongest Kenpachi, leaving it to Zaraki, while she will remain as the Medical Captain.

So, does this means that they should use their zan's as parts of their bodies, the same way as they use their fists and feet ? Doesn't this suggest the fusion between them, something like FGT that Ichigo did ?
    a) I am in agreement with you on this thought. Unohana will simply return to the 4th Divison as the Medical Head.

b) Zanpakuto as a part of their bodies....Yoruichi perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Now that I look at the Asauchi, don't they look like soul chains ? Both of them have only mouths. Are Zan's actually made of them ? The chain's purpose is to link a body with a soul. Making it of the same material, would technically allow to link Shinigami's soul with the sword. Is that how it really works ?
    That's a good observation & theory. That would be a really nice way of linking things up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Dude, you pretty much already know he will. That's EXACTLY what Kubo is about to do.
    Yeah I know. Kubo will basically jump in & out of their fight while showing other crap. I find it funny that Zaraki was deemed too "injured" to possibly ever serve as a Captain again (remember Soi Fon's outburst) yet he's basically fine with such little healing. Byakuya hasn't even regained consciousness & Ken's walking around/fighting the Strongest Kenpachi lol.

Kubo even trolls himself. Further proof that he wings this shit on a bi-weekly basis. I mean look at Nimaiya Ouetsu. His appearance has already changed in the short time that he's been introduced and now so has his speech apparently. I guess Kubo really wanted his Killer Bee (black rapper), smh.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Also I don't care if she dies shes never done anything useful for 500 chapters at least she should have a magnificent death scene.

She wont be missed but Kenpachi on the other hand there has never been a boring moment in this manga when hes around.
    Dude if Unohana is off'd I might actually quit Bleach lol! I came damn close when Yami was killed by Bach. I love me some Unohana...so....sexy!
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 01-16-2013 at 11:50 PM.

1) They still need Unohana's healing abilities

2) Kenpachi better get a Bankai out of this fight

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !