1 7.14%
  • |1| Terrible

1 7.14%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 523 Discussion / 524 Predictions

Chapter 523: "Words of Origin" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/523

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 01-16-2013 at 06:21 PM.

So that's how normal Shinigami get their Zanpakuto eh? I guess Ichigo's must have come from Rukia's sword.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

These translations at MangaPanda seem very off. I'm grateful for their service but I'm eagerly awaiting Mangastream's versions!

EDIT: I'm also loving the interaction between Yach & Ken. Interesting what her hair in braids form hid.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 01-16-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    These translations at Manga Panda seem very off. I'll grateful for their service but I'm eagerly awaiting Mangastream's versions!
    Agreed.

Having problems understanding this chapter due to the translation so can't wait for mangastream version.

Loving the real Unohana tho.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    so back in the day Unohana was the Aizen of SS, interesting.

Did Zaraki just put two and two together and figured out that Unohana is Yachiru?

I also hate the idea that one of them will die. We're just now getting to know Unohana and she's gonna die already. I say her because we know Zaraki isnt going to die, he seems to be too important to the current arc's plot.

Cant wait to hear how Ichigo and Co are using their zan's incorrectly.

Good chapter
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Did Zaraki just put two and two together and figured out that Unohana is Yachiru?
    It seems to me that they know one another quite well. Both appear to be the one whom gave each other their lasting scars! I don't think there was any question as to their knowledge of one another from the previous engagement(s).

^^ but why wait until now to fight if they've known who each other was the whole time.

Also, who do you guys think won their intial fight so long ago? Unohana got stabbed in the throat and Zaraki got slashed over the eye. Seems like Zarakia got the least serious of the injuries, but he also woke up after the fight with amnesia.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Some of the translation of MP sounds confusing.... though its ok since i can understand most of it........ first it is confirmed that this zero squad dude created the azauchi and some shinigamis are not born with a zanpaktou and that it was distributed to them and later on they forge the "essence" of their soul through the zanpaktou and construct their "own zanpaktou"... i guess explains a lot about tousen... somebody(i forgot who posted it) explained that what tousen got from his friend was a azauchi and then tousen poured the "essence" of his soul through making it his own

So how would you treat a zanpaktou really? everything ichigo and renji did was just using it like a tool?.... "The zanpaktou and shinigami, which is on top?" is almost similar to how shirosaki asked ichigo about the difference between the horse and the king.

And finally the moment most people have been waiting for the battle of the kenpachis......... The location Muken... isn't this were aizen was imprisoned? so what part of it is he located....unohana mentioned that the muken is so vast and huge...maybe the entire serietei underground lols.......... and this chapter indicates that kenpachi and unohana indeed knows each other and has a past..... it clearly but not directly indicates that it was kenpachi who gave unohana her scar and unohana gave kenpachi his big scar in the face.... unohana probably took down kenpachi long ago before kenpachi even met the little yachiru and kenpachi decided to go to gotei13 in order to find her.... more flashback on this is needed. and on WHY they don't really interact once in a while . Cleary the long haired woman in the old gotei13 was unohana a lot have speculated and a lot is correct. Also interesting is that if MP's translation are accurate, kyoraku stated that if they both clash swords for a long time that one of them would die.. I sure hope not... and knowing kubo he would not kill top captains lols... plus its very funny to see how unohana told zaraki that he has no strength haha... and zaraki somewhat agrees with her.... it think this shows how zaraki respects her strength and opinions

I also hate the idea that one of them will die. We're just now getting to know Unohana and she's gonna die already. I say her because we know Zaraki isnt going to die, he seems to be too important to the current arc's plot.

Good chapter
    I doubt she'd die...it's kubo being cheezy with words....... it'll probably end up like how kenshin(Roruini kenshin manga) almost killed his master in learning the ultimate technique...... but still survived... i can see it going that way....unohana is a valuable asset to SS

^^ but why wait until now to fight if they've known who each other was the whole time.

Also, who do you guys think won their intial fight so long ago? Unohana got stabbed in the throat and Zaraki got slashed over the eye. Seems like Zarakia got the least serious of the injuries, but he also woke up after the fight with amnesia.
    There should be a flashback or an explanation for this maybe next chapter as to why kenpachi and unohana never really interact.... its probably because of their past relation that both decided to lessen the tension between one another or maybe its because its yamamotos orders something like that. ..... about the injury i do believe zaraki has it more.... didn't he have the scar from his face down to his torso.... unohana might have kendo'd him the similar way kenpachi kendo'd nnoitra.... and almost slit him in half

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    I doubt she'd die...it's kubo being cheezy with words....... it'll probably end up like how kenshin(Roruini kenshin manga) almost killed his master in learning the ultimate technique...... but still survived... i can see it going that way....unohana is a valuable asset to SS
    Agreed, we both know Ken won't die, so it is most likely be Unohana, in which case I would hate the Manga. and hold this against Kubo. They should fall in love ....
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    Agreed, we both know Ken won't die, so it is most likely be Unohana, in which case I would hate the Manga. and hold this against Kubo. They should fall in love ....
    aww man. They should fall in love and have a little Zaraki "Golden Kenpachi" Unohana. That'd be one crazy baby from hell. If baby dont get his "baba" somebody gonna die!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!