4 28.57%
  • |3| Average

1 7.14%
  • |2| Bad

1 7.14%
  • |1| Terrible

1 7.14%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Man this chapter was good. Unohana looks badass man! Doubt either she or Zaraki dies, though I hope Kubo shows the entire training session between two but him probably not. And whoever said the person with the wild hair in that pic of the first Gotei was Unohana, nice call.

Excellent chapter!!!

Unohana is ridiculously scary and badass at the same time. I hope kenpachi would learn more from her.

Oh and about the unohana/kenpachi dying in battle. This is kubo were talking about. If one of them dies like unohana it would not be in the hands of kenpachi it would be against a greater enemy and not a comrade

Kubo WON'T kill one of them. That's just words to stir up the readers about the fight. Great chap btw.

sig made by me

There is just One Problem with the current Asauchi deal. This is not how Ichigo got Zangetsu.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^exactly, but Kubo will try to force some bullshit explanation upon us to make it fit.

Then again he'll probably just say that Ichigo is simply "different" than everyone else due to his dark/mysterious origins. Hence everyone's interest in him Urahara, Aizen, Soul King etc.

Soooooo they have an enormous underground chamber thats super strong and seperate from the rest of SS but no one is allowed to go in there ever at all... makes sense.

Im curious what the first guy's creation for SS was, maybe his healing techniques? but I would think it would have to be something singular are really important, not just a hot spring or whatever...

EDIT

Unohana must feel sooooo good getting to cut loose like that! Not having to be all proper and contained by Yamamoto and not caring about keeping people alive anymore but just killing again! I also love she only has 1 wound on her body even though shes a medic, and probably has to go out into war areas so its not like she isn't exposed to danger or anything
    A pie in the sky?

Highly doubt Kubo will be stupid enough to kill off 2 of the hottest characters right now. Probably said in a metaphorical way as usual. N can i mention for the umpteenth time how freaking badass unohana looks right now especially the page where Kubo finally used dedicated an entire page for something useful?

Lol right now i frankly couldn't care less about ichigo with those 2 fighting each other lol. We had better see her do something useful on the quincys

So yea, my Bankai (hehe...) for Unohana is totally piercing the heavens right now.

Anyway, enough with the dirty jokes. I would have never thought that Zaraki and Unohana had actually fought once before back in the past. I suppose this took place long before the TBtP arc, possibly before he even became a Shinigami? I'll have to check on if he's sporting the scar anytime before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    So yea, my Bankai (hehe...) for Unohana is totally piercing the heavens right now.

Anyway, enough with the dirty jokes. I would have never thought that Zaraki and Unohana had actually fought once before back in the past. I suppose this took place long before the TBtP arc, possibly before he even became a Shinigami? I'll have to check on if he's sporting the scar anytime before that.
    This is as far as flashbacks about Kenpachi goes. He has only a scar over his eye:
    Spoiler!

Kubo still hasn't explained why some scars remain, but other heal completely, even if you have been cleanly cut in half... it rather seems that the reason some scars remain is because of the sentimental feelings that they entail, like for Yamamoto. It's more like they themselves engraved them into their soul cores, to never forget how they got it.

BTW. Remember the moment Unohana learned of Ichigo's true reiatsu ? On the outside it looked like this:
    Spoiler!

But at the inside it was really like this :
    Spoiler!

Yep, at that moment she would probably leap to cut down Ichigo if it wasn't for Aizen's threat :p.

Anyway, looks like Unohana is the strongest person when it comes to sword fighting, sword technique, styles and the like. But the moment Zanpakutou were created (which were different from normal spiritual swords), Yamamot have become the Top Dog, or so it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    There is just One Problem with the current Asauchi deal. This is not how Ichigo got Zangetsu.
    No not only that.... you missed something... its only those who had gone through the academy who was bestowed upon by an Asauchi....... others like ichigo, ikkaku, zaraki, yumichika, and probably other powerhouse shinigamis who never gone through the academy had their zanpaktous born similar to ichigo....... kubo must have some explanation about this.... i certainly hope so