• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    Daz was epic, But that was then. I agree with you on Luffy and Zoro being the A1 and A2. But Sanji is A3.
    Nahh. There is a gap between Luffy/Zoro and Sanji. It's closer to what arisart said.
    Also, Daz Bones must be Crocodile's Vice-captain by now, roaming in the NW. Think Croco and he improved immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Nahh. There is a gap between Luffy/Zoro and Sanji. It's closer to what arisart said.
    Also, Daz Bones must be Crocodile's Vice-captain by now, roaming in the NW. Think Croco and he improved immensely.
    Gap or not.. I think Sanji is still an ''A'' , and is still immensely stronger than the so-called ''B''s.

I am curious though on how Daz/Croco have established themselfes in the NW, There is no doubt in the fact of their Power increase. The question is.. on which level are they by now?

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I have no idea what you just said. I'll pretend Like I do and retort; Usopp and Nami will never eat a DF, it's just out of character for them, but on the other hand, Kabuto could be a DF/weapon. It reminds me a lot of Lassoo and Funkfreed.
    See you got it lol ! I agree kabuto does look a lot like DF weapon. I don't think that's likely, but i do agree. It would be cool to see franky add a DF to it or give ussop some options by giving him a DF weapon of some kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    Gap or not.. I think Sanji is still an ''A'' , and is still immensely stronger than the so-called ''B''s.

I am curious though on how Daz/Croco have established themselfes in the NW, There is no doubt in the fact of their Power increase. The question is.. on which level are they by now?
    He's B+ at most. Remember, Sanji needed two diable jambe to took down Jyabura while Zoro one shoted Kaku with Asura. And Kaku is bit stronger than Jyabura. Their relative power would always be the same since they do stuff together. Sanji is one tough sob though.

sig made by me

Zoros' Asura seems like a stronger attack then Sanjis' Jambe.

Obviously Sanji is the weakest of the Monster Trio, the only question in my mind is how close is he to Zoro and how far is he from Franky (the 4th strongest in the crew imo).

He was able to fight Vergo for awhile, I don't know if he could had ended it (probably not since he was acting like his legs were getting hurt) but even if he couldn't outlast Vergo, his skill level was the same - In my opinion in terms of skill/abilities he is on Luffy's/Zoro level, just he isn't able to take the beatings they do and keep fighting.

So yeah, I wouldn't rate Zoro a A and Sanji a B+, maybe a A- but only because he is more squishy (although he is tough, don't get me wrong - I'm comparing to Zoro who is more of a tank then General Franky lol)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

well he did block that shot with his normal leg, so he was not really fighting vergo with his full power, sanji might have been able to put him down? But, we might still get to see that fight at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]