1 14.29%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ^ And that is why I asked you to prove me wrong ^_^. Thank you. I was mostly looking at when Law introduces Vergo to Smoker and Luffy, so I forgot this part.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well I am sure that he still has some pretty dangerous people left. plus we could very well see vergo and monete again at some point due the the fact that the island was never blown up. Unless flamingo kills them that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what now? SH are way too strong or?

I reread the last few chapters and have come to the conclusion a not-hurt Zoro is fucking way too hax lol.

It's like, he can absorb as much damage as Luffy (which is amazing since Luffy is Rubber normal hits shouldn't hurt him), he has better foresight in battle, and at the same time since his weapon is more dangerous he could instakill basically anyone he fights seriously within his power group.

Like, before I thought Luffy was stronger then Zoro, but barely, now I think Haki aside Zoro might be a little stronger.

And if we put Sanji being in Luffy/Zoro's same category the SH's are monsters, I don't see how any other Rookie crew (even Kidd/Killer) could come close to beating them.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Well i do not see Zoro as more powerful than luffy per say, I am not saying that he's not but i am saying that i see him as more deadly and not necessarily more powerful than luffy. You know?
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I reread the last few chapters and have come to the conclusion a not-hurt Zoro is fucking way too hax lol.

It's like, he can absorb as much damage as Luffy (which is amazing since Luffy is Rubber normal hits shouldn't hurt him), he has better foresight in battle, and at the same time since his weapon is more dangerous he could instakill basically anyone he fights seriously within his power group.

Like, before I thought Luffy was stronger then Zoro, but barely, now I think Haki aside Zoro might be a little stronger.

And if we put Sanji being in Luffy/Zoro's same category the SH's are monsters, I don't see how any other Rookie crew (even Kidd/Killer) could come close to beating them.
    They're practically both A1 and A2 then sanji would be B. Kid's crew can give them a run for their money though. Yeah Zoro is just badass, that's why I regard Daz bones highly since he almost beat a healthy Zoro.

sig made by me

They're practically both A1 and A2 then sanji would be B. Kid's crew can give them a run for their money though. Yeah Zoro is just badass, that's why I regard Daz bones highly since he almost beat a healthy Zoro.
    Daz was epic, But that was then. I agree with you on Luffy and Zoro being the A1 and A2. But Sanji is A3, I think we didnt even see the most of him. He will get his chance to shine later on in the manga.
    I think Franky is the ''B'', with either Usopp or Brooke.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

well, i do think that there is probably something that sanji is holding back. . . . But I am wondering if kinimon is going to make it? But i have been thinking about what they are going to do with the SAD, and is law going to offer a fake DF to any of luffy's crew? and would they take it? i think ussop and nami are the only two that would be interested in one. Also, we know DF weapons are possible, could franky do some DF weapon making with the fake DF?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well, i do think that there is probably something that sanji is holding back. . . . But I am wondering if kinimon is going to make it? But i have been thinking about what they are going to do with the SAD, and is law going to offer a fake DF to any of luffy's crew? and would they take it? i think ussop and nami are the only two that would be interested in one. Also, we know DF weapons are possible, could franky do some DF weapon making with the fake DF?
    I have no idea what you just said. I'll pretend Like I do and retort; Usopp and Nami will never eat a DF, it's just out of character for them, but on the other hand, Kabuto could be a DF/weapon. It reminds me a lot of Lassoo and Funkfreed.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^Imagine a zoan General Franky. Heck just the idea of giving General Franky Life is cool.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off