1 14.29%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Doflamingo's whole crew is made up of lacklusters apparently. Makes me wonder if he is one as well.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I bet the crew is stronger than we are giving them credit. Sure Buffalo and Baby 5 were quite unimpressive, but Vergo and Monet both were some top tier fighters who had the unfortunate experience to meet with Law and Zoro. Plus, Doflamingo is one crazy son of a buck and he obviously isn't a pushover as we saw during Marineford. Anyone else wonder what's going to happen to Buffalo and Baby 5?

They go the way of bellamy.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Well I'm sure the most powerful of Dofla's crew are still at Dressrosa, its going to be kind of like Crocodile's organization (No wonder you always see the two drawn together XP)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    They go the way of bellamy.
    I liked Bellamy lol, I hated how he was written off so easily.

Baby 5 had a dumb power imo, so idc about them lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Well I'm sure the most powerful of Dofla's crew are still at Dressrosa, its going to be kind of like Crocodile's organization (No wonder you always see the two drawn together XP)
    According to Law, Vergo was Doflamingo's right hand man. I don't think anyone other than Doflamingo himself is stronger, but there might be people slightly weaker than him or equal. Sanji, Smoker and Law all had a little trouble with him. Law only won because he used his strongest attack right as soon as he could. He wasn't going to play around with that dude.

The way I see it going is Doflamingo and the rest of his crew will team up with Big Mam. That would start the break down of possible fights, seeing as it might consist of ALL the supernova's and their crews. Which so far I can see only three matches. Zoro vs Bobbin, Law vs Doflamingo and Bepo vs Pekoms.

I don't think they will head to Dressrosa. They have no reason to.

I also don't think Punk Hazard is over. With both Mystery Man and Doflamingo heading there, plus half of the island left alone since the beginning. Leaving now would create questions never to be answered, unlike before when we got to see what happens because there are people on the island; this island has to people. It needs to be fleshed out. Also, most of the "lore" of the arc comes from the start of the arc, but punk hazard was thrown straight into the conflict with the Dragon and the kidnapping of the crew. We need that easygoing beginning now that we are at the end. Plus the end of the arc party the crew has after a successful adventure.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

the sword with the mystery man let me think of Mihawk....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    According to Law, Vergo was Doflamingo's right hand man. I don't think anyone other than Doflamingo himself is stronger, but there might be people slightly weaker than him or equal. Sanji, Smoker and Law all had a little trouble with him. Law only won because he used his strongest attack right as soon as he could. He wasn't going to play around with that dude.
    No, Vergo is just the most trustworthy marine officer Dofla controls, that doesn't mean he is his right hand man. There may be a few stronger then him, we don't know how Dofla's crew is organized. He might not even have a right hand.

(Though really this could all be translation differences, I'm pretty sure no translation mentioned the words "right hand man." If I'm wrong point it out)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

The question I want answered is what throne does Law wants(pretimeskip if you guys remember), a Yonkou position or some seat of the family. He was going to get the 'hearts' seat so I'm leaning towards Yonkou.

We were discussing that a while ago, and we think their may be a limiter to Baby 5's power. Maybe she needs to understand a weapon to turn into it (Would say touch it, but she already did that).
    Ah I see. Limits to the df are a fine excuse but training can help surpass those limits. And she was supposedly a strong person in Don's organization so what gives? Weak organization compared the Straw hats I suppose?

The way I see it going is Doflamingo and the rest of his crew will team up with Big Mam. That would start the break down of possible fights, seeing as it might consist of ALL the supernova's and their crews. Which so far I can see only three matches. Zoro vs Bobbin, Law vs Doflamingo and Bepo vs Pekoms.
    For some reason I see Donflamingo fighting Luffy. I don't think he likes the "D"s very much because he had a badge with a smiley face crossed out..

And another reason is if Ace was in fact one of the Donquixote family then if Luffy would defeat Donflamingo then he might be considered the new Joker or wildcard .. (If Ace was in the family, then I think Luffy would love to join hands down)

I also don't think Punk Hazard is over. With both Mystery Man and Doflamingo heading there, plus half of the island left alone since the beginning. Leaving now would create questions never to be answered, unlike before when we got to see what happens because there are people on the island; this island has to people. It needs to be fleshed out. Also, most of the "lore" of the arc comes from the start of the arc, but punk hazard was thrown straight into the conflict with the Dragon and the kidnapping of the crew. We need that easygoing beginning now that we are at the end. Plus the end of the arc party the crew has after a successful adventure.
    Yeah I agree. This arc seems to rushed through it if it is over now. I would like that in some way they can bring the Aojki and Akainu battle back into the story so that we could have a sense of cohesiveness ..but my money is on Oda making the mysterious man a new character.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

No, Vergo is just the most trustworthy marine officer Dofla controls, that doesn't mean he is his right hand man. There may be a few stronger then him, we don't know how Dofla's crew is organized. He might not even have a right hand.

(Though really this could all be translation differences, I'm pretty sure no translation mentioned the words "right hand man." If I'm wrong point it out)

Mangapanda has is as "Most Valued Subordinate".
    Mangastream has is as "Right Hand Man".

I Love You!
    Spoiler!