• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    So...Translations--Pretty big discrepancy:

MangaPanda has Buffalo saying "I'll definitely clear a mission from the Donquixote family". It implies that "Donquixote" is more than just Doflamingo--it seems to indicate an elite house, or clan, or whatever. Kinda explains why everyone is tripping balls to follow Joker's orders. And it lends credence to the "Doflamingo is [insert relation] of a Tenryuubito" theories.

MangaStream has Buffalo saying "...We of the Donquixote family always...". This implies something completely different: Either Buffalo is Buffalo Donquixote, Joker's third cousin. Or Dofla refers to his crew as a family, just like Whitebeard (doubtful). Of course, this also goes on to mean that the Donquixote name is not as elite as we may have once thought (it does include a self-propelled jackass with chipmunk teeth, after all).

I wonder which Xlation was right.

Sorry for double post. This was not related to my last comments.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I just assumed it meant mafia like family.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Its Ace lol

Good Chapter. Hope do fla arrives soon and kicks ass.

Why didn't Sexylegs just mimic MechaFrankybot?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    We were discussing that a while ago, and we think their may be a limiter to Baby 5's power. Maybe she needs to understand a weapon to turn into it (Would say touch it, but she already did that).
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

One piece takes the cake this week. All of them are in a new whole level. Dofla needs to take out his big guns to take this group down.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I just assumed it meant mafia like family.
    I thought so too. It's just like Franky family the way I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    She can't coz she's not Suuu---ppeerrr enough. That's all there is to it.

sig made by me

Another thing I noticed, Buffalo mentioned Joker reserved the seat of "The Hearts" For Law, which goes back to our discussion about the deck of card theme with Doflamingo, Law could be the Ace of Hearts, and his crew might be the rest of the numbered hearts. And if you think about it, Baby 5 could be the 5 of something (Probably clubs).
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

great chapter!
    the guy could be a new character ? could it be a member of laws crew. One we have seen or a new one? Aokoji or Mihawk could be good bet's to. But, Oda could toss us a curve ball and it could be Gin! LOL lol LOL
    So, i was wondering, are Luffy and company going to steal the tanker or are they just going to leave it and take C.C? I would say they take it, can't remember if they said that before or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol why does everyone in real life who gets hit by a huge lightning bolt die or blow up instantly, but in manga you just get a slight singe and remain conscious lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    lol why does everyone in real life who gets hit by a huge lightning bolt die or blow up instantly, but in manga you just get a slight singe and remain conscious lol
    You being the one to bring up issue with electricity is a bit heavy handed wouldn't you say? lol

Anywho, great chapter. Glad to see Usopp and Nami actually show some fighting spirit, though I'm a bit frustrated that Franky couldn't knock Buffalo and Baby 5 out himself, even after the General Cannon...oh well.

Anyone else notice the shard Caesar drove into Monet's heart last chapter was oddly no longer piercing the heart and that the heart looks fine? Not that I'm saying it's a telltale sign of Monet living yet, because it's likely a simple discrepancy or slip of hand on Oda's part (hard to say that with Oda in the same sentence), but it was something I nonetheless noticed.

Nice humor, action, and set up for next week, especially this NEW character adrift.