0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 696 Discussion / 697 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/696

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Translation sucks but oh well, just gonna wait for mangastream. As expected Luffy wouldn't mind fighting Shanks. He put only three fingers though which is kinda confusing. Did anybody told him yet that BB just become a yonkou too? It's still a puzzle which yonkou they'll be after first but Law doesn't want to go after him right away. Kaido's name is intriguing.

sig made by me

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    So its not Big Mam but Kaido who has the smiley army. And lol nice final page. So Sh and rest leave PH and Do Fla and the unknown traveller meet 'coincidancly' ?

Typical end-of-arc chapter with partying and closure, but it was still a strong one I suppose.

Curious as to whose tanker the SAD tanker really belongs to, because G5 states its the pirates' (but the SHs already have the TS), but yet Franky is getting lectured by G5 about destroying the tanker and later Zoro mentions to G5 to go pull some sake off of their tanker. Plus, Law couldn't possibly plan on manning that huge ship alone I wouldn't think. Meh, not really a big deal but something I some as disfunctional in continuality.

Kudos to whoever predicted Kaidou; nice to see Oda is involving every Yonkou now plus the Marines and WG. By the way, awesome name--"Hundred Beast Kaidou." I wonder if that had anything to do with Drake seeking Kaidou out two years ago.....

So it appears that if you break the petrified corpses they revert back to normal...looks like Caesar is a phoney all the way through, from his experiments to his own skills. Still waiting to see someone pick up Monet's heart!!! You would think with as many people bustling around one of them would have stumbled upon it already....

Finally, I believe In your head!!! calls it right: Doflamingo and the unknown person (anyone possibly think it could be this "Jack" guy we were alluded to a few chapters back?) will meet up on PH after everyone has left. Coincidence or not, I'm sure it will be a revelation.

mangastream is much better
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/75355832/1

great chapter for sure, knew that luffy would want to go after shanks! can not wait to see how they move out. I guess they just plan to take C.C. Also it is good to know that they are taking the SAD tanker. i am doing to assume that it's full? can not wait for the next chapter.

BR, i think they find her heart soon, the marines will probably drag her out with vergo. if what he stabbed her with was not sea stone she could still be alive and just stunned.
    Last edited by cross777; 01-23-2013 at 06:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think we've seen one of Kaido's 100 beasts before. number 18 to be precise.

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Cross, I was sort of thinking the same thing, that some Marine will stumble upon them and bring them out, at least Monet; Smoker already sort of dealt with leaving Vergo to die.

Also, I bet Caribou winds up mistaken for the captain of another G5 Marine division and is captured again....

You know what I'd like to see? A section in the next databook with all the newkama recipes that Sanji learned. I think it'd be neat to try and cook them.

It's gonna be interesting to see who arrives first. I reckon that shadow picture from the last chapter is Aokiji. My reasoning is really simple, the shadow looks like a guy sitting on top of a bird. Aokiji's the only guy I know who would happily sleep in the middle of the ocean, and his nick name was blue Pheasant which is a bird. Guy looks like he has an afro too, with fairly long and thin body. Perhaps Aokiji will manage to save monet some how and have her join him in his wonders. Ice man with snow woman would work.

I was just thinking the same thing, Could be Aokiji on his bike
    Sorry but I'm not interested in weaklings