5 33.33%
  • |3| Average

2 13.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I honestly don't think the kages getting the powerup would change much if they confront Madara again. The guy isn't all talk. He has yet to put all of his effort into a battle so far because I honestly believe the only ninjas in all of history that could truly prove a challenge to him in this state are, Naruto after his next powerup, Izuna, Hashirama, and the Sage himself.

I predict that Sasuke will get final susanoo somehow, to be able to compete with Naruto's bijuu mode, and quite possibly the rinnegan at some point ( even though I really want it for Naruto, despite what people say. I want some elemental rasengan's like Jiraiya's Great Flame Rasengan lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXgA8O58J3k .

I'm still waiting for Naruto to get FTG and put his own unique spin on it. Tsunade said once a while ago, that they'd leave FTG for "him" which I'm positive referred to Naruto.

I also wonder what will happen if Naruto passes Kyuubi chakra to Sasuke.
    Last edited by janfeae; 01-17-2013 at 06:51 AM.

while the nara clan has the morphing juubi temporarily bound in their shadows, lets get some gamabunta and a host of giant frog sage warriors to join the kyubi chakra party and issue a severe beatdown on what still remains of the mazou before the transformation is complete.

i guess it only works because naruto is an uzumaki and dispensing vitality and life is in their dna. i guess we could never see hachibi and bee do thd same with their chakra. kyubi is making them look like total chumps :/

it begs the question, what happens if a naruto clone dispensed the modified chakra to hachibi and bee?

i think kishimoto may have rushed into this without thinking it through enough. its great the fox can choose actions completely opposite to the incidents of shinobi using him as a murderous tool but shikimaru's dad deserves a better send off than the bogus plan of inoshikacho on steroids. i couldn't take seriously the fox referring to shika "painstakingly analyzing my chakra behavior". it was absolutely no different than seeing cake passed around at a birthday party! R.I.P. shadow shuriken :/
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

You're forgetting the way Shikamaru and his dad think, there's likely a few more levels to this plan than what we've seen so far. This is just the beginning. It looks simple now (just like when Shikamaru was setting up Hidan when they fought), but just wait, it probably gets better. But honestly, Shikaku is a ridiculously quick thinker if he worked out an elaborate plan to do something to the Juubi while the giant deathball was on its way.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    You're forgetting the way Shikamaru and his dad think, there's likely a few more levels to this plan than what we've seen so far. This is just the beginning. It looks simple now (just like when Shikamaru was setting up Hidan when they fought), but just wait, it probably gets better. But honestly, Shikaku is a ridiculously quick thinker if he worked out an elaborate plan to do something to the Juubi while the giant deathball was on its way.
    His plan was to leave it up to shikamaru. The Ino-Shika-Cho was to buy him time to think of a plan. They left everything up to the next generation, just like Asuma and the J-man. So yes, there will be a better plan but it hasn't been hatched yet

Quote Originally Posted by yutterh View Post
    His plan was to leave it up to shikamaru. The Ino-Shika-Cho was to buy him time to think of a plan. They left everything up to the next generation, just like Asuma and the J-man. So yes, there will be a better plan but it hasn't been hatched yet
    good point, i carelessly overlooked it. now i can hope shikamaru offers a real plan sometime soon.

in all fairness, if the frogs were the seers and tellers of the prophecy of the chosen kid that saves the world, why are they not present or at the very least, carefully observing? these events are central to their prophecy and involve natural energy and sage tech of the highest degree! i would think ma and pa or any of the goofy frogs would be somewhere watching this. they are curiously absent in every capacity while the fox chakra's incompatibility appears to be solved.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    good point, i carelessly overlooked it. now i can hope shikamaru offers a real plan sometime soon.

in all fairness, if the frogs were the seers and tellers of the prophecy of the chosen kid that saves the world, why are they not present or at the very least, carefully observing? these events are central to their prophecy and involve natural energy and sage tech of the highest degree! i would think ma and pa or any of the goofy frogs would be somewhere watching this. they are curiously absent in every capacity while the fox chakra's incompatibility appears to be solved.
    It's definitely coming... this fight has been slowly ramping up while others get a chance to be relevant, but as always, Naruto will get his moment to shine and deliver the finishing blow.

Quote Originally Posted by yutterh View Post
    The mangastream translation casts doubt on this. It says "First up is the Ino-Shika-Cho trio" which is exacally the same as he said when he planned his multipart plan using the whole alliance, so there are more steps to come or else why did he say 'first'?

Shikamaru comment was simply asking what they do if the first step does not work, which in that case it would indeed be up to him to think of something.

Narutos chakra must be off the scale if they can sense it on Konoha, and Sasuke getting annoyed was good, but Hinata made this chapter for me. Her Air Palm was the shit and she is building her rep as the queen of the shinobis. Funny how mangasteam seems to change Hakke Kuushou to something different every chapter, considering it is not the first time we have seen it they could come up with some consistancy. But it was a really good chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I dont really understand the part about Narutos chakra, it clearly looked like Kyuubis chakra to me yet everyone recognised it as Narutos ? Can someone shed some light on this ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I dont really understand the part about Narutos chakra, it clearly looked like Kyuubis chakra to me yet everyone recognised it as Narutos ? Can someone shed some light on this ?
    From what I understood, according to this page:
    Spoiler!

Naruto is the one that converted Kyubi's chakra to his own and dispersed it between his people. Most likely because without being an Uzumaki, even a portion of Kyubi chakra added to their pool that is not empty (Kakashi's was almost empty when he got Kyubi's chakra, or that chakra was already converted) could be lethal.

The reason why none of the have gained tails, is because that chakra form is stylized after Naruto's Rikudou Mode with horns and not the Kyubi.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Apparently it maintains its ability to form a Kyuubi cloak, and keeps the fox-like nature in that state... however, Naruto and Kurama, along with C (the sensor from the Cloud village) seem to have agreed that the chakra has been fully converted into "Naruto Chakra." Even Orochimaru and Sasuke recognized the chakra as Naruto's, even though he's basically in full-on Bijuu Mode and is spawning Kyuubi Cloaks for everyone.

Theoretical rant about the possible implications:

Spoiler!

I've posted about most of those theories way too often to not add spoiler tags, but this chapter helped expand on them, particularly because of the chakra-conversion in question, so I figured I'd post again.