• |3| Average

2 13.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    What are Sasuke & Oro doing in the leaf.... the man who knows everything is in the leaf or simply nearby.
    I remember a prison in Konoha with -supposed- legendary nins. Maybe there

Anyone else noticed the konoha 11 turned into the konoha 3? Neji dead, Lee crying, Kiba catching Ino, the rest?

Chapter was meh for a 2 week break..

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Sasuke's still a hunted missing nin in the eyes of Konoha. Do you think the two advisors will show up to face sasuke and try to capture/kill him and orochimaru?
    NO, Not at all.

These guys know that Sasuke defeated Itachi and killed Danzo, definitely they have no illusions of capturing Sasuke. Besides, during a war where Tens of thousands are being killed, and the future may not even exist, capturing a missing nin is an extremely low priority. As for Orochimaru, I don't see how anyone who is not part of Team Taka would know that he's been revived. Definitely Homaru and Koharu are not going to be looking to capture Orochimaru.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think the scroll is something completely unexpected. Remember, Suigetsu thought the scroll could be used to "take control of the war". Doesn't sound like talking to the dead, or edo tensei. But whatever it is, it's gonna happen parallel to the juubi fight. And even have a big impact on it. And as far as we know, it could be anything. Considering what we know about Orochomaru and all his crazy science.

Quote Originally Posted by wind dancer1981 View Post
    I think they sensed the jubbi not Naruto

sakura is useless like usual not that its surprising
    No, it was Naruto. I thought so too at first, but Mangastream's translation was much clearer that they were feeling Naruto's chakra.

I'm just glad that Sasuke knows that Naruto is off handling real-world shit in real world situations while he sneaks and mopes about, going on about secret meetings and secret scrolls and secret squirrels and shit.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

The Uchiha secret tablet... the one who made it and gave them to the Uchiha, might have left traces of his own DNA on it, which would allow to at least summon his soul for a little chit-chat, seeing as Oro researched many spiritual techniques. But then, what was inside the scroll ?

Oh damn, Naruto's chakra can be felt all the way to Konoha. If Sasuke really plans on taking him on, he needs to link himself to the Pure World, or something similar to even dream of taking him on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    I think the scroll is something completely unexpected. Remember, Suigetsu thought the scroll could be used to "take control of the war". Doesn't sound like talking to the dead, or edo tensei. But whatever it is, it's gonna happen parallel to the juubi fight. And even have a big impact on it. And as far as we know, it could be anything. Considering what we know about Orochomaru and all his crazy science.
    What Sasuke wanted from Orochimaru was information from the Man or The Ones who know Everything. Sasuke required Orochimaru to help him get that information. Sasuke wanted the information so that he might know the truth about the meaning of a village, or a Clan, and why Itachi continued to support Konoha even after all he went through. Sasuke wanted the info so he could make his decisions based on correct information.

It is highly likely that the sources of that information (person or persons) are no longer in this reality. I think that their information can only be derived through ET or Through talking to spirits.
    Last edited by paulbee; 01-16-2013 at 07:28 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The Uchiha secret tablet... the one who made it and gave them to the Uchiha, might have left traces of his own DNA on it, which would allow to at least summon his soul for a little chit-chat, seeing as Oro researched many spiritual techniques. But then, what was inside the scroll ?

This was my theory exactly.

- The Sage of the 6 paths may have left a part of his essence in the tablet or somewhere else.

- You know I was thinking Sasuke wanted to kill the other 2 elders and this would be the perfect opportunity

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

This is one chapter where the Mangastream translation made a big difference, imo... it became much clearer that the chakra Taka were sensing was Naruto's, and that Sasuke was irked by it.

Also, the fact that Naruto totally converted the Kyuubi's chakra into his own was really cool... perfect opportunity for Kishi to introduce Kyuubi/Sage Mode or delve into the unique properties of Naruto's own chakra!

The idea of powering-up the Shinobi Alliance is pretty cool, but I wonder if it'd be more effective to give the chakra boost to more powerful Shinobi, like Kakashi/Guy. If the Kages were here, they'd be awesome candidates for it. I wonder what the Alliance plan to do now that they've temporarily pinned the Juubi... I doubt a few tails worth of Kyuubi chakra will help them hold the Juubi.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    oro mention that naruto's chackra bothers sasuke....could this mean he envies naruto's power or that he feels the chackra of a friend????
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Also, looks like Sasuke and Co. will meet up with Karin again, seeing as they're in Konoha. Wonder how she'll react.