5 33.33%
  • |3| Average

2 13.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    giant rasengan + rasenshuriken + bijuu bomb = an attack infinitely more destructive and impressive than 2 successively summoned meteors!

in barrage mode = there's your dent in the juubi and goodbye obito.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Plus if it was Kyuubi's chakra then everyone would of melted and died since it was super poison or something to normal people anyways
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Plus if it was Kyuubi's chakra then everyone would of melted and died since it was super poison or something to normal people anyways
    i would suggest that the level of toxicity of the kyubi's chakra is determined by and linked to its level of hostility towards people. having before been so consumed with animosity towards the generations of shinobi that cruelly treated it as a possession and tool while rejecting its personhood.. that category of chakra will have churned and transformed into poisin; reflecting its emotional attitude.

with friendship, respect and cooperation; experiencing these things may just in fact adjust the nature of kyubi's chakra. it could at least no longer be harmful to naruto but probably no longer harmful to anyone on naruto's side.

i am only taking a guess here and i have no compelling evidence to support this idea, however, we know chakra can express and partially manifest moods and morality. there are sinister and also warm nurturing natured chakras.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I feel like Kurama didn't really become less angry or malevolent, just his brain was change to recognize Naruto as his new partner and they now have a common goal to defeat Madara. But hes still bad old Kurama the natural disaster who destroys mountains with his tail and makes tsunami's etc. lol that probably would of been an awesome way for him to kill people too, give them some of kurama's chakra and watch their skin melt off and bones burn haha
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    i would suggest that the level of toxicity of the kyubi's chakra is determined by and linked to its level of hostility towards people. having before been so consumed with animosity towards the generations of shinobi that cruelly treated it as a possession and tool while rejecting its personhood.. that category of chakra will have churned and transformed into poisin; reflecting its emotional attitude.

with friendship, respect and cooperation; experiencing these things may just in fact adjust the nature of kyubi's chakra. it could at least no longer be harmful to naruto but probably no longer harmful to anyone on naruto's side.

i am only taking a guess here and i have no compelling evidence to support this idea, however, we know chakra can express and partially manifest moods and morality. there are sinister and also warm nurturing natured chakras.
    So really all this time Kurama has just been a misunderstood emo. That kinda explains why sharingan users have a knack for weaponizing him. Joking aside my theory on why Kurama's chakra transfer to Kakashi didn't harm him is because Kurama can alter the nature of his chakra according to the intended purpose whether it's to heal, regenerate, smash a mountain or damage the living tissue of someone else like what happened to Sakura.