• |3| Average

2 13.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    oro mention that naruto's chackra bothers sasuke....could this mean he envies naruto's power or that he feels the chackra of a friend????
    This goes back all the way to part one, whenever Sasuke got a powerup Naruto pulls off an even bigger power up. Sasuke is pissed because Naruto is always one step ahead.

Sasuke might want to interfere in the war. It is too big to be left as a secondary task to him. i mean, what is the purpose in wanting to destroy konoha if there will be no konoha at all when Madara get his hand on the world!?

i though they sensed the mystery person's chakra in konaha, not naruto's but you guys convinced me.

the ino shika cho might be cranked to high volume but all it does is stop tge juubi for a while, it doesn't keep the juubi from continuing transformation. let's hope it bought enough time for...

the return of the kage's. if the kage's could get the kyubi boost the alliance got on the battlefield just now, i think it could be enough to defeat madara.

either the kages need to return and get the fox chakra to power up or someone like gai needs kyubi chakra circulating through his open gates. gai is the only taijutsu user that seems worthy to mix it up with madara, especially with kyubi + gates (which should heal his body at the same time the muscles become damaged, canceling out the open gates penalty)

chapter was a wasted opportunity imo, especially after a break.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I have gone to mangastream what you said is completely true O_O !!!

1) I din't know they had High Rises in Konoha

2) Naruto should send a Clone to the Kages

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So whatever Sasuke, Oro, and crew are looking for is in Konoha. Probably, like I thought, is in the Uchiha hideout. Also there might be a reunion with Karin coming up if she hasn't hit the bricks already. Naruto, you go dude. Hopefully you send one of those bunshin to the kages because they really need it.

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i want to see an intimate fight between kakashi and obito and find out what really happened with rin. li holding neji's lifeless body was so sad. they weren't true rivals anymore, they had become friends......i'll miss neji, his personal story is one of the best for me
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto said "Our comrades will remain immortal within us" That was EPIC! Great chapter.
    "RESPECT"

They need to give Lee and Guy chakra and then let them go 8 gates! That would be too far beyond kage level lol, just a flaming ball of energy or something.

Plus Sasuke wont let the Juubi kill everyone, hes the one who wants revenge on Konoha so hes not gonna let all the fun go to Madara. I just hate his overconfidence in thinking he can just stroll around while the world goes to shit like he has a fool proof plan or something to guaranteed win. Either way I think hes going to get info on bringing back the s06p or get info from his soul on how to seal the Juubi away again
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    Naruto said "Our comrades will remain immortal within us" That was EPIC! Great chapter.

Naruto gives Obito another lecture..."This is what it means to Endure"

Now that they temporarily immobilized the Juubi, The Allies have to defeat Madara and Tobi before the Naara clan run out of chakra, or they need a strategy to free the Juubi from control, OR somehow disassemble it.

Wonder what they are going to do next since Madara alone might be too much to handle.
    Last edited by paulbee; 01-17-2013 at 03:52 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !