2 13.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think they sensed the jubbi not Naruto

sakura is useless like usual not that its surprising

About Sasuke. I remember that the person sasuke actually wants to talk to are multiple people, as he said he was going to meet them.
    I think i kinda figured out who are they...just think: Did you see Homura or Koharu around the battlefield? I didn't. What if they're staying behind at konoha for some reason? They are old and they sure know a bunch of things about itachi, the clan, the village...maybe it's tjem Sasuke wants to know things from.

or maybe using edo tensi at some people of his clan

Maybe so...but in that case they need living sacrifices, yet they didn't bring any and konoha's a deserted place right now....well..mostly.

they have sasuke's team and also kabotu

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    About Sasuke. I remember that the person sasuke actually wants to talk to are multiple people, as he said he was going to meet them.
    I think i kinda figured out who are they...just think: Did you see Homura or Koharu around the battlefield? I didn't. What if they're staying behind at konoha for some reason? They are old and they sure know a bunch of things about itachi, the clan, the village...maybe it's tjem Sasuke wants to know things from.
    But why does he need Orochimaru to talk to Homura/Koharu? At the same time it can't be ET because there are no sacrifices as you said.

I think it is a Seance of the dead. Orochimaru is going to play Medium, and speak to the spirits of the dead on Sasuke's behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by wind dancer1981 View Post
    they have sasuke's team and also kabotu
    But recall that Sasuke didn't care if Suigetsu came along or not, and Neither he nor Oro made any attempts to lure Suigetsu or Jugo into accompanying them.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Ok so it's probably not homura nor koharu, but one would still wonder where they are....they're like the top of Konoha, right? Along with danzo and Hiruzen, they were the elite. Where did they go now that such a risky situation rose up?

well that's true then maybe its someone new?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Ok so it's probably not homura nor koharu, but one would still wonder where they are....they're like the top of Konoha, right? Along with danzo and Hiruzen, they were the elite. Where did they go now that such a risky situation rose up?
    I don't think that the Elders in any Village are required to fight unless if they choose to fight. Their job is to be advisers to the Kage. I suspect that in this great Ninja War, the advisers are perhaps staying at home to be a Stabilizing leadership presence in the absence of the Kages and most fighting age Ninjas.

After the Danzo affair, Homura and Koharu probably lost some face and some influence, I think, But it would make sense for Tsunade to let them guide the village in her absence.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Sasuke's still a hunted missing nin in the eyes of Konoha. Do you think the two advisors will show up to face sasuke and try to capture/kill him and orochimaru?