Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I never really liked Erza; Too much of a mary sue. I hope she did get cut.
    Really ? Battle style wise, she is the closest to Haru Glory, she even pulled a sword that boosted her speed in this chapter . It would be pretty awesome if she were to pull out Ravelt ;D, you know, brought to her by one of the Plues or something . It was lying unused for a few years after all .

Still, I don't think that Mashima would have killed her now. Then again, if there is going to be a time travel arc, then killing characters now won't make any difference.

It could be Jellal that went in and took the hit, or Milliana somehow escaped from Minerva

Here's another Theory,

Acrhenemy backfired on Kagura!

Think about it, the name of the sword is Acrhenemy "Acrh Enemy" according to milliana she only intends to unsheathe her sword to kill Jellal and her team mates were worried about her unsheathing her sword against Erza.

If I had to guess I would say Acrhenemy has a rule, you can only unsheathe the sword to kill your "acrh enemy" or Jellal in this case and if you attempt to unsheathe it to kill someone else it backfires on you. That could explain why she uses the unsheathe style during battles because of the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Here's another Theory,

Acrhenemy backfired on Kagura!

Think about it, the name of the sword is Acrhenemy "Acrh Enemy" according to milliana she only intends to unsheathe her sword to kill Jellal and her team mates were worried about her unsheathing her sword against Erza.

If I had to guess I would say Acrhenemy has a rule, you can only unsheathe the sword to kill your "acrh enemy" or Jellal in this case and if you attempt to unsheathe it to kill someone else it backfires on you. That could explain why she uses the unsheathe style during battles because of the risk.
    That would make her stupid, unless her archenemy had automatically switched to Erza, the moment she heard the truth. Rather, I think that she intends only to use it against Jellal, because it's a sure-kill if it hits. Most likely, since the moment she put her hands on that sword, she was storing her magic energy in it throughout many years, to the point that unsheathing that sword would equal to releasing all of that energy in one slash, capable of even taking down one of the 10 Magic Saints.