0 0%
  • SOMEONE'S DOING THE NAKED-MAN !!!

0 0%
  • ROAD ALSO RETURNS !!!

0 0%
  • IT IS TIME TO RE-READ THIS NOW !!!

0 0%

D.Gray-man D.Gray-Man 219 Discussion / 220 Predictions

IT'S BAAAAAAACK, yep, hard to believe, but it's serialization was restarted in JUMP SQ CROWN .

A real Colossal Sword, is only Colossal when it is at least 5 times bigger than the thing you pilot:
    Spoiler!

Resurrected from the dead. Guess I'll read it. Hope it doesn't die again. Question, Is it Hoshiro or someone else writting? Last I heard she had been rather ill.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Resurrected from the dead. Guess I'll read it. Hope it doesn't die again. Question, Is it Hoshiro or someone else writting? Last I heard she had been rather ill.
    It's Hoshino. Though no one can predict whether or not she will fall ill again.

As for the chapter; it was great. It picks up right where it left off and brought me back up to speed with a lot of exposition. It then proceeded to reel me back in with some insane revelations.

Spoiler!

It should be okay, from what I heard she now draws on the computer, what's more a chapter will be released in each quarter of the year, so there are only 4 chapter per year and most likely it won't be 50 pages like this time...

So, we get to find out why Allen's and Earl's sword are a reverse of each other. I can't wait to see the Noah Clan's reaction when Nea will greet them
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Spoiler!
    Well, there were theories of that, you know them looking alike and such. Actually, I'm wondering if the other theory about Allen's real surname being Howard won't come true. Yeah, it's about Allen being Link's father, hence why they purposely put him near Allen, to make Allen remain Allen instead of turning completely into Nea, or so the theory goes, I think ?

A real Colossal Sword, is only Colossal when it is at least 5 times bigger than the thing you pilot:
    Spoiler!