1 9.09%
  • So So

5 45.45%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Maybe he was adding hype, Paul, but the Soukyoku was undeniably more powerful thna anything in existence at that time. That thing was sealed with powerful spiritual ropes, so that its power wouldn't manifest itself. It took several kido corps members to undo the seal. And only the shihoin special gadget could destroy it...that means it was special. The fact ichigo stopped a thig that powerful only in shikai is quite strange, i would say. AT that time his reiatsu was captain level, and I just can't see any other captain...maybe with the excaption f yama)...stopping the phoenix just like that.

My bet is this: since Oestdu is the zanpakuto creator, as he claims to be. Then he must have created the soukyoku, since it's similar to soul cutters. If not then t means ouetsu only found a way to communicate with the inner spirit and somebody else awakened the soukyoku. If that's the case, I'm frihtened who might have it been to hide somthing this powerful inside his soul.

@Zero

If what you found was truly what Kubo had planned for us, then that is what you call foreshadowing. Damn that would be cool if it turned out as you said.

Good find.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Maybe he was adding hype, Paul, but the Soukyoku was undeniably more powerful thna anything in existence at that time. That thing was sealed with powerful spiritual ropes, so that its power wouldn't manifest itself. It took several kido corps members to undo the seal. And only the shihoin special gadget could destroy it...that means it was special. The fact ichigo stopped a thig that powerful only in shikai is quite strange, i would say. AT that time his reiatsu was captain level, and I just can't see any other captain...maybe with the excaption f yama)...stopping the phoenix just like that.

My bet is this: since Oestdu is the zanpakuto creator, as he claims to be. Then he must have created the soukyoku, since it's similar to soul cutters. If not then t means ouetsu only found a way to communicate with the inner spirit and somebody else awakened the soukyoku. If that's the case, I'm frihtened who might have it been to hide somthing this powerful inside his soul.
    Hi Yoru,

I would be greatly surprised if Kubo had any of this planned out. I am almost sure that when we first saw Soukyouku, Kubo NEVER NeVER had any notion that one day he would create a character called Ouhetsu who would be the inventor of the Zanpakutou. This is why I believe that at the time of the SS ark, the One Million Zanpakutous thing was Just Manga Hype.

Anyway...back to the present day. I think it would be a masterful stroke for Kubo toconnect OhuHetsu to the Soukyouku, perhaps link it to the Shihoin house, MAYBE EVEN make Isshin and Ichigo part of the Shihoin house, so that maybe Yoruichi is somehow related to Ichigo.

Anyway, In the end, Zangetsu will be reforged, and it will have Ichigo's Quincy herritage integrated. I do hope that we won't be dissapointed, but Kubo seems to have successfully progressed Bleach past the Aizen ark. I had my doubts when he came up with the FOOLBRINGERS, but those doubts are quickly fading. Kubo certainly deserves a lot of credit if Bleach continues to be exciting well past the end of its initial series, unlike other mangas we've seen. (For example, DBZ was not quite the same after the BUU arc.)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Im guessing all those women are from the mod souls that the woman before created, Maybe even Kon will get a zanpakuto lol.

Either way I hope they take that piece of crap zanpakuto of Rukia's and make it into something useful. And while hes at it fix Komamura's too, hes the only one I wanted to die in every arc but he somehow survives grrrrrr.

I love how even though Ichigo has come so far and become so powerful he still has to master some of the fundamentals, its great to see he is treating his zanpakuto bad still (first no name, then name but not knowing the name, then hollow time, etc..) He just doesn't seem to get it lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I'm noticing a pattern with each of the palaces so far. The first had them lounging in a bath. The second had them gorging on food. Now the third has them facing off against angry zanpakutou? Sloth, gluttony, wrath... See what I mean?
    I'm looking forward to lust.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    Any thoughts on the historical impact the other two zero squad members have had on soul society? The first three have been rather diverse thus far; mod soul, healing springs, and the soul cutter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowcardus View Post
    This leaves us with two more members, one of witch is IMO definitely the creator of Kidou. and the other... well i can't quite think of anything.

Long story short, the second lady fits perfectly as the creator of "Demon Arts" not just from her looks, but also from her actions ("I merely touched the door, and it opened") is not something a scientist would say, me thinks.
    I'd say Kidou for Bald Monk and invention of technology for Senshuumaru Shutara (Shutara invented it, Urahara took it further). Or Kidou for Senshuumaru and hand to hand combat for Bald Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Why can't there be people who say/do what they have to, without a lot of noisy pointless cackling?
    I'm right here Paul.

@Zero: Wow that is some epic research u did n if found true u can be the one who said u called it haha. But i really like the direction that bleach is taking now something that has been missing since the SS arc. Hope kubo can keep this up.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    @Zero: Wow that is some epic research u did n if found true u can be the one who said u called it haha. But i really like the direction that bleach is taking now something that has been missing since the SS arc. Hope kubo can keep this up.
    What? IYO would that be, that this arc has?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post
    @Zero

If what you found was truly what Kubo had planned for us, then that is what you call foreshadowing. Damn that would be cool if it turned out as you said.

Good find.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Well, the truth might not be as complicated as I said it though :p.

The black bird (or rather dark green ) is almost certainly symbolizing Ichigo's power, but the two heads might simply symbolize that there are two forces controlling/taking care of it, for example Hollow Zangetsu & Zanapakutou Zangetsu. Although, seeing as the bird is of one dark color and the heads are identical, it should be only connected to Ichigo's Shinigami power and emphasizing that Shikai Zangetsu has a different personality from Tensa Zanegetsu. You can even notice that the right head has a more aggressive/wild look, while the left one has a calm and collected one. In short, it is more likely that it relates to Ishin's comment about Bankai version having a much more wild personality then the Shikai version .