1 9.09%
  • So So

5 45.45%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think it's not actually "invent" but more of he's the first guy who "discovered" how to materialize a zan then mastered and perfected the whole process to a point that he can produce multiple zan and of course how to repair it even at bankai form.

sig made by me

Basically this guy invented the technique to create Zans, his not the source but just guy with the blueprint.

With all this guy "Creating zans"........ its makes you wonder about how bach manufactured the medallions that could steal bankais? and can be used by a nonshinigami......... i'm sure it has a connection to this....someway somehow it'll be explained

bleach zanpakuto creator, awesome man...but also a hilarious man...lol

I think this chapter is just OK. it seems that next chapter Ichigo and Renji will fight something. so I guess it will be better than this one(?)

I see Kubo altered Oetsu's appearance a little. Like a slight tweak of the hair from a Mullet into a Mohawk. He also removed his goatee & made him look younger. I prefer the new changes lol.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 12-29-2012 at 03:43 PM.

I absolutely adore Bleach. But i think everyone will agree with me that, there is a LOT of potential this manga wastes. I'm not saying i could write a better story than Kubo, because i couldn't. But the one thing that i learned about this author from reading his Manga, is that he will NEVER, miss an oportunity to reinvent his Manga, if he thinks it will make it more interesting.

My opninion is that we should look at Squad Zero as Kubo does. Which is - An oportunity to insert background for every shinigami ability we've seen so far... and perhaps, a non-shinigami ability aswell.

Of the top of my head, the imprtant stuff would be: Kidou, Zanpaktou and Healing, although i'm likely missing something.

But as was made evident by Hikifune, something potentialy basic like artificial soul is also important (I personally don't think so, i think kubo had to find a belivable "invetion" for Hikifune, since she just joined the Zero Squad not long ago).

This leaves us with two more members, one of witch is IMO definitely the creator of Kidou. and the other... well i can't quite think of anything.

Long story short, the second lady fits perfectly as the creator of "Demon Arts" not just from her looks, but also from her actions ("I merely touched the door, and it opened") is not something a scientist would say, me thinks.

As for Oetsu, i think he was just the first guy to realise his power can be molded into a physical being. And he doesn't hold the power to create zanpaktou for others, he can however, create his own zanpaktou. And becasue of his expertease, help remodel somone else's zanpaktou. Also, all of the Zanpaktous we've seen are "his" in the sense that he can take every one of these (or all of them at once) to the batelfield, and pick and choose betwen them. Each will have slightly different skills and power and will manifest as a different looking sword. Yet, his zanpaktou of choice is Mera-chan the girl that calls him Master, yet isn't afraid to kick him in the face.

Besides, the guy basically states "I'm the number one zanpaktou creator" which could be iterpreted as - the first person ever to create a zanpaktou. and not - the best zanpaktou maker. (Wouldn't the latter imply other's exist?)

D'you think we'll get some extra info about the Soukyoku? The legendary spear they wanted to run Rukia trough with? It's said to have the power of 1000 Zanpakuto...is it possible this guy created the soukyoku?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    D'you think we'll get some extra info about the Soukyoku? The legendary spear they wanted to run Rukia trough with? It's said to have the power of 1000 Zanpakuto...is it possible this guy created the soukyoku?
    Hmmmm, let's start with this:
    Spoiler!

according to the translation above, it's not strong as 1000 Zanpakuto, it's strong as 1000000 Zanpakuto (we are talking about the unnamed one most likely). Not only that, it is said that it gets 10 times (or was it more) stronger when facing Shinigami. Just what kind of personality you need to have to breath a Zan like that (you would think that Tousen's would be like that as well )?

It is worth mentioning that it was a tool from the Shihouin's Family that stopped and sealed it (it say destroyed here thought ;P):
    Spoiler!

The fact that Ichigo stopped it, suggests that it is only in it's Shikai form, since he stopped it with a Shikai (and only bankai can top/beat bankai).

And now, this:
    Spoiler!

sure does remind me of this:
    Spoiler!

It seems to be linked to Ichigo, since it sits right behind him, or even stems from his shadow, not to mention that it was made for the chapter in which Ichigo enters his inner world and meets with Tensa Zangetsu.

Yep, perhaps the reason why it stopped at Zangetsu, was because it sensed a kindred soul. This would have been crazy if it was actually Engetsu in it's true (shikai/bankai) form and when it was destroyed (by that tool), it have returned to Ishin's side, thus him regaining his powers. The 2 heads then, would mean second generation. IIRC, that spear was not present 200 years ago (in the flashback arc)... I think ;P.

Well Kubo loves to give such hints, he even mentioned it a few times. Not to mention that he divided them into percentage of people that would notice them... some categories had really small ones ;P (according to him at least ;P).

I just dismissed all of that as standard Manga Hype. If SS had something that was really that powerful, they would have used it agaisnt their enemies.

Kubo was just thoughtlessly throwing out hype. There's no way that Ichigo would hvave stopped the destructive power of 1 million Zanpakutous at that time.

Sure he could have in Merged With Zangetsu FGT form though.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !