• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/522

Spoiler!
    Last edited by aggeroff; 12-27-2012 at 07:38 AM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Now I wish I have a zanpakuto.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Now I wish I have a zanpakuto.
    make love to your zanpakutou huh?, imagine if that was zabimaru, it goes two ways.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

Wait all those chicks are manifested zanpaktou's? including the serious chick? so this guy has the ability to create new zanpaktou? without a weilder?....... as i understand a zanpaktou is born whenever an entity becomes a shinigami and it is an extension of their soul represented through a sentient sword(zanpaktou)....... what the hell is this guy's ability? it makes you question about tousen again.... him having a different zanpaktou which is not his but his dead friend.... maybe this guy would explain tousen's ability to wield another zanpaktou......

This guy looks deviant at the last page when he is serious though........ what are those inside the pit behind ichigo and renji? another zanpaktous?

- So the hot girls where some kind of creations created by his Zanpaktou power or separate Zanpaktous?

- I always thought Shingami could heal there own Zanpaktou since it comes from their soul

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - So the hot girls where some kind of creations created by his Zanpaktou power or separate Zanpaktous?

- I always thought Shingami could heal there own Zanpaktou since it comes from their soul
    They can heal as long as it isn't broken in bankai state....... ichigo, renji, ikkaku, broke their zanpaktou's in bankai....... thus making it hard to impossible to go back to their previous state......the only exception in this is komamura since he is so linked with his zanpaktou

Those girls i don't know if its his ability to create seperate zanpaktou or something else... we have to wait further on how he does this.... what i'm concern about is why the RG didn't bring ikkaku to fix his zan.... it was stated by mayuri that it was akon who patch it together but it wasn't as strong as it was before when it was broken during his battle against grimmjow's fraccions.... ikkaku imo is a great fighter... he taught renji how to fight, renji even insisted that he replace the 3 captains who defected after SS arcs....plus rukia classed him as captain class along side 3 captains hitsu,byakuya, kenpachi during the fullbring arc....... imo he is a better fighter than renji and more experience..... or maybe the RG don't know about his bankai since he kept it a secret

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Wait all those chicks are manifested zanpaktou's? including the serious chick? so this guy has the ability to create new zanpaktou? without a weilder?....... as i understand a zanpaktou is born whenever an entity becomes a shinigami and it is an extension of their soul represented through a sentient sword(zanpaktou)....... what the hell is this guy's ability? it makes you question about tousen again.... him having a different zanpaktou which is not his but his dead friend.... maybe this guy would explain tousen's ability to wield another zanpaktou......
    I think that perhaps this guy somehow creates the zanpakuto and that those zanapakuto then perhaps somehow choose a shinigami and link up to their soul to become permanently a part of them. Everything we have been shown about zanpakutos so far would seem to go against them being solely a peice of someone's soul, like you have mentioned Tousen's instance and also if I'm not mistaken Hitsugaya's zanpakuto was stated to, or at least inferred to be a zanpakuto that reincarnates every so often with shinigami throughout history. Also there is the case of Engetsu and Zangetsu obviously being somehow related and being wielded by father and son respectively. Nothing we have been shown thus far would seem to negate that all zanpakutos are created by this guy then somehow wind up with shinigami later.
    This guy looks deviant at the last page when he is serious though........ what are those inside the pit behind ichigo and renji? another zanpaktous?
    Perhaps they have to fight pissed off Zabimaru and Zangetsu...

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Perhaps they have to fight pissed off Zabimaru and Zangetsu...
    Thats what I had in mind. Can't wait to see old man Zangetsu!

Those girls might be Zanpakto spirits like shown in the fillers (Muramasa etc) The actual swords may be in another place

Epic chapter !

Im the one who voted so-so xD I guess ..I over-hyped it and in the end there was pretty much no advancement and a waste of pages overall... but I think itll get better in the next one, I wonder who will they fight, Im guessing their zanpakuto spirits? idk. Not that I hated it mind you, its still a good chapter, just not great xD I did get a laugh out of the real place and how the dude made the place look all shiny and all while the real place looks so simple and poor xD

Bleach is always last in the reading order, and it did not disappoint my expectations. Stuff did happen, but it doesn't seem as if we were given any new information. Well, I guess we did learn that Ichigo has not truly been loving his Zanpaktou, whatever that will turn out to mean. And with Ichigo and Renji being abysmal Kido-users, I can't wait to see how they will survive!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.