• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I doubt there will be a fight. I don't see doflamingo losing but I can't see him winning against Law, Smoker, Luffy and Zoro. Have we ever seen him control more than one person at one time?
    IIRC, he did played around two marines and made them fight each around when they were called to a meeting by Sengoku. Dofla has the element of surprise on his side. I think he can pull it off. Not necessarily beat them but at least hold them down for a while while he retrieves his crew.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    IIRC, he did played around two marines and made them fight each around when they were called to a meeting by Sengoku. Dofla has the element of surprise on his side. I think he can pull it off. Not necessarily beat them but at least hold them down for a while while he retrieves his crew.
    While both were Vice Admirals, he only manipulated one in the Manga. The other was just defending himself.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    So, what do you guys think are we going to get our show down with flamingo or are the straw hats / law going to make it out before he gets there. ?
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    If they are going to fight then there will be no winner, There are too many members of Flamingo's crew that aren't there, and I think they all need to fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I doubt there will be a fight. I don't see doflamingo losing but I can't see him winning against Law, Smoker, Luffy and Zoro. Have we ever seen him control more than one person at one time?

While both were Vice Admirals, he only manipulated one in the Manga. The other was just defending himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Well if Luffy even paid a little bit of attention during the war,(which yeah, I doubt he did), + his CoO can maybe give him some insight into Doflamingo coming(if + when he gets in range of the island), and also what some of his more sneakier powers might be.

Also hope not because it would start to show a pattern in that defeat present enemy then crazy stronger enemy comes anyway. If these people are that strong, stop trying to take advantage of tired out enemies, it makes you look weak.

But the hidden part of me would love a good all out fight with all sides at the same time possibly involved in each other's fight battle royale style, something it looked like was gonna happen on FI but it became more of a SH's beatdown.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy