• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    It cannot be described how awesome the last page was. Wouldn't be surprised(yes I would) if Dofla was a D. with all the smiling and aspirations for being pirate King. It appears that he is using his puppet strings to soar through the sky. I've seen weirder shit in this manga though.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

^ Donquixote D. Doflamingo eh? That actually fits his name quite well, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was a D.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

i have to say though
    monet's comment on doflamingo being the man who will be the pirate king got me thinking ^^
    he already got power, fame, and wealth. he might be the closest one to the pirate king title to fight luffy so far XD

that last panel was the best way to end 2012

It certainly would be another curve ball if Oda revealed Doflamingo being a "D." If such were to happen, it would provide a bit more variety in the Ds, who currently, though in different degrees, are weighted heavily to the "good guy" side. Fitting into Doflamingo's idealogy of whoever wins determines what is right and wrong, he'd become the craziest Pirate King ever!!! Still, it is nice to see Doflamingo has at least some decency toward his crew, even if at times it comes off as only being a second thought (ie the last page he only mentioned that Buffalo and Baby 5 were alright as an after thought to that meaning the island hadn't blown up yet).

I was just thinking about Baby 5's legs; if she could turn into any weapon, do you think that includes Ancient weapons?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^My guess is she can only turn into weapons she touched or saw before (Or something like that)

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I was just thinking about Baby 5's legs; if she could turn into any weapon, do you think that includes Ancient weapons?
    Also, it would appear that your favorite pair of legs is incapable of turning into weapons at all, at least from what we've seen thus far. Aggeroff is right, though, there likely is some type of regulator to what she can and can't turn into, either what she's seen/touched before or maybe what weapons have been used on her at some point.

On a side note (and because I'm still not convinced that Monet is dead), anyone else think the rubble within the panels portraying Monet's "death" curiously look like snow? Particularly on page 18 where I'm looking since it is the last panel she is shown, but go back through the chapter and compare the definite rubble to her panels and see how they are different. Coincidence? I think not!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Luffy and Law are NO rookies! And if they are forced to fight together, Dofla is gonna have his ass handed to him. This is the worst generation for a reason.
    Luffy is certainly a rookie when it comes to the NW, not 100% sure about Law though. Dofla was playing in the War against WB, and his ability allowed him to toy with Diamond Jozu - who may have owned Aokiji if not for the distraction.

I really think Dofla is miles high above Luffy and Law. If not, then the NW will be a walk in the park

Well Dolfa's bounty is 340 million - "only" 20 million above above Moria (320 million).
    Luffy stomped Moria 2 years ago, I think Dofla might get a stomping this time ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Asamoya View Post
    Well Dolfa's bounty is 340 million - "only" 20 million above above Moria (320 million).
    Luffy stomped Moria 2 years ago, I think Dofla might get a stomping this time ^^.
    I think we all know that Shichibukai can't be judged by their bounties, they are frozen bounties after all. Doflamingo was able to defeat Moria pretty easily as well, even if he did have a few Pacifistas help. And Luffy didn't really stomp Moria last time, he barely survived the fight even if he did win. I'm also guessing that Doflamingo has had his bounty frozen for much longer then Moria, and if he was still a pirate, his bounty would be much, much higher.